#1 Tim Cross

Tim Cross

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGoshen, IN

Posted 04 January 2016 - 10:29 PM

POPULAR

Might be a bit long but I'm going to give it a try.  I'm trying to figure out the best way to make sure that if I leave information with a group of people.  Say like in a break room I leave my financial fitness information and someone then takes it home.  It has the life leadership.com info on there so how can I make sure they get to my page because they would have to type my full address in to get to my page and lifeleadership.com will come up first.

Are people able to buy directly from the main web page?  Or do they have to enter a member id to get to the right person who lead them to this site.  Many people today would go directly and buy after having someone like myself come in and leave the information as to how to go on line?

Do I have to create my own web page (landing page) that then uses my custom settings to direct people to the place where I will then receive the proper credit for the sale and pv?   

I hope you get what i'm trying to say???

Thanks,  I've spoke with my upline and he said to try this route?

• prelveprobe, WilburGamp, MelvinFece and 176 others like this

#2 Matt & Kathryn Spencer

Matt & Kathryn Spencer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 07 January 2016 - 10:40 PM

It's almost like it is by design to encourage us to build the relationship before we give content! :D That product info is either great seeds planted for a great cause, or build that relationship and set a follow up.

~Kathryn

Matt & Kathryn Spencer

"Reformed Credentialist" & "Beastmode"

Our Home Team:

24-Five-Kids-cropped-e1424736023668.jpg

#3 Tim Cross

Tim Cross

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGoshen, IN

Posted 09 January 2016 - 12:29 AM

From your Response Matt You either don't understand the question or have not been out working with the development of customers.  I do the leg work and intro the products many of the people would then as with most head to the web for more information only they are going to land on the main site because that's what comes up first.  Then from there they go all over and can purchase items that I introduced them to and brought to the site only now they are buying from the home site not me because they didn't add my number after a / bar.  

So that is what I'm trying not to have happen to a lot of work.

Maybe you'll understand better now?

I just want to be sure to get paid for what I do.  Nothing more.

Tim

• nohnigejelpyi74, nohnigejelpmh83, nohnigejelput85 and 1 other like this

#4 M A Simmonds

M A Simmonds

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 03:52 AM

Hello,

A URL shortener will do the trick for your obstacle. I use it for my LinkedIn page to make it short enough to fit on my personal business card. There are some free ones and some have more attractive - and shorter - links than others. Searching for URL shorteners should do the trick for you if you're leaving information around after you leave an event. Take care!

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page, Tim Cross and 1 other like this

#5 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:00 PM

From your Response Matt You either don't understand the question or have not been out working with the development of customers.  I do the leg work and intro the products many of the people would then as with most head to the web for more information only they are going to land on the main site because that's what comes up first.  Then from there they go all over and can purchase items that I introduced them to and brought to the site only now they are buying from the home site not me because they didn't add my number after a / bar.  

So that is what I'm trying not to have happen to a lot of work.

Maybe you'll understand better now?

I just want to be sure to get paid for what I do.  Nothing more.

Tim

Marketing System subscribers have a "Share Links" section where they can send links that take customers directly to where you want them to go, and all subsequent navigation will be tracked and any purchases credited to the sending Life Member.

Also, since there are other ways of sending customers, as you mention, we have never liked the "Referral ID" thing because nobody is going to remember a number very well.  So in the Marketing System preferences, you can select a unique Referral Code instead.  This can be anything you want that isn't used by somebody else.  The example I gave from stage at the major was "Funky Monkey."  When the customer gets to any purchase screen they can type that in to make sure you get the credit.

Still, sending links is a better assurance they are tracked back to you.

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, DocNavyGuy, Bill Cohoon and 3 others like this

#6 Tina.Abernathy

Tina.Abernathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:03 PM

Chris!

I don't know how you do it....but I sure am glad you do.  

Thanks for providing soon much clarity on the forum.

We appreciate your dedication!!!

AaaaaaaOooooo

• Jason Jasper and DocNavyGuy like this

#7 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 03 February 2016 - 03:32 PM

Marketing System subscribers have a "Share Links" section where they can send links that take customers directly to where you want them to go, and all subsequent navigation will be tracked and any purchases credited to the sending Life Member.

Also, since there are other ways of sending customers, as you mention, we have never liked the "Referral ID" thing because nobody is going to remember a number very well.  So in the Marketing System preferences, you can select a unique Referral Code instead.  This can be anything you want that isn't used by somebody else.  The example I gave from stage at the major was "Funky Monkey."  When the customer gets to any purchase screen they can type that in to make sure you get the credit.

Still, sending links is a better assurance they are tracked back to you.

CB

I totally love this new feature.  That is so cool!

• Brantlib, BobbyErags, alexqqjones and 3 others like this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: landing page, business cards, pamphlets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users