2 replies to this topic

#1 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:57 PM

I LOVE the "my teams dashboard" as well as the dashboard of TAs, Processed TAs, etc. in the new website. It's so much easier to see up-to-the-minute stats. Especially on a phone.

It would be cool to have outside volume listed on there as well since it plays a vital role in qualifying for CAB. I know it's pretty easy to calculate anyway, but I think it'd be cool to have it staring you in the face :)

Thanks for all the website updates! I know that all these great features must be a lot of work.
Thanks
Mark Stamps

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:48 AM

I LOVE the "my teams dashboard" as well as the dashboard of TAs, Processed TAs, etc. in the new website. It's so much easier to see up-to-the-minute stats. Especially on a phone.

It would be cool to have outside volume listed on there as well since it plays a vital role in qualifying for CAB. I know it's pretty easy to calculate anyway, but I think it'd be cool to have it staring you in the face :)

Thanks for all the website updates! I know that all these great features must be a lot of work.
Thanks
Mark Stamps

Good suggestion.  We'll see if we can add it.

CB

• Marc Page likes this

#3 Ryan & Dana Blakely

Ryan & Dana Blakely

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 09 May 2016 - 05:40 PM

Hi! I'm loving that part of the qualification for Power Player is Life Trainer! What a great way to really excel your business forward! I was wondering if there would be a tracker for Life Trainer on the my business page like there is for volume and customer volume.  It would a great tool to easily keep track of the special order tools you have flowing through your business!

Thanks for always improving and making this business even better than what it already is!

Dana Blakely

• Marc Page likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users