Photo

Custom Email Question

email custom question marketing system system life training account gmail add account settings

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RobbyDanielDyer

RobbyDanielDyer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 04:20 AM

POPULAR

When I go to set up my custom email in the marketing system, the instructional PDF for gmail doesn't seem to correspond to the settings. It begins alright, but at around step nine it doesn't match up any more. Could it be outdated? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

R. Dyer

• prelveprobe, WilburGamp, MelvinFece and 201 others like this

#2 aliciamcculler

aliciamcculler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBloomfield, NM

Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:32 PM

I am having the same problem.  I even tried to adjust my app settings I saw on another thread, but I still can't get it to take using the instructions in the PDF.  Help!

• sapedmef, nohnigejelpmh83, nohnigeLyncbq80 and 12 others like this

#3 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:35 PM

Hello 

It appears that GMAIL has changed its policy for outgoing email configuration and outgoing email policies. We will investigate this and try to come up with a solution so you may use GMAIL as an outgoing email relay. The main purpose for custom email provided by Life Leadership is to provide incoming email services; which will forward the email to your email specified on your user profile. 

We are working on overhaul of the Branded Email system where this custom email will be allowed to be used as an outgoing email.

Hope this helped to shine some light on this situation. Have a great day.

Martin

• Jetrina likes this

#4 Denese.Brown

Denese.Brown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 25 February 2016 - 10:51 PM

We had same issue, when using Chrome with Vista OS.  When my husband used our laptop with Windows 10, Chrome followed exactly the instructions you gave us.  It might be a older OS/Chrome compatability issue.

#5 jayashree

jayashree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBangalore

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:18 AM

Martin thanks for working towards that. Even I am facing this issue from long time.

• Richardcow, JimmyWrams, TorKap and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: email, custom, question, marketing system, system, life training, account, gmail, add account, settings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users