123 replies to this topic

#101 Fraser

Fraser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:20 PM

Chris,

Great post!  You have to admit the fact that our product IS top notch.  Claude mentioned his friend who is a skeptic of everything and that is such a sad state to live your life.  I love the life products and if Faith, Family, Friends, Following, Freedom, Finances, Fun, Fitness ever become scams, then I am already in and loving them. :D

• prelveprobe and RobertLam like this

#102 ChrisHogervorst

ChrisHogervorst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGuelph, ON

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:18 PM

One word: Wow.

Great Blog Chris. It shocks me what people will say with respect to something they don't know the facts for.

Thank you for layout that all out!

Chris

#103 barbm

barbm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:11 AM

Great post Chris, of course I wouldn't expect anything less from you!  I am very new to LIFE but already  this business has changed my life, my outlook, and reawakened my hopes and dreams that I thought had died.  The more I learn about this company and its leaders, the more sure that the money and time I have invested so far is money and time well spent.  I am eager to learn more and to continue to grow and advance and I hope to meet all the leaders at the next major event!  I will be there with bells on come "heck or high water"!  Thanks to you and Orrin and all the rest of the leaders of this great company!

#104 Mike Rocheleau

Mike Rocheleau

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:17 AM

Great post Chris,

It's great to be associated to leaders who aren't afraid to tell the truth! It's my opinion that we live in a society where many people complain but few are willing to do what it takes to change. Anyone can find problems but it takes true leadership to find solutions. I love the fact that we can be so transparent and offer people information to help them make an informed decision. It's like Claude Hamilton often says "Be careful who you listen to cause you might end up with their results!". Sonia and I made a decision a few years ago to follow people who could offer us a chance to live the life we always wanted. All we need to do is be willing to learn and work hard and we can make it!

#105 Anita Vaughn

Anita Vaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationGraham, Texas

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:52 PM

Thank you, Chris! I am surrounded by cynics in my family. I was in this business a week before I even told my mother. She just thinks it is another "thing" that I got into. I have worked in deplorable working conditions and I'm going to keep trying until I can quit my job.

#106 MCQUAIDJASON

MCQUAIDJASON

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHillsburgh,Ontario

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:57 PM

Great Post Chris!

I have shown this to a lot of skeptic minds, and this will defiantly clear up any of that. Since ive joined the business ive noticed a lot of personal change just from listening and implying what ive learn from all the books, and CD's. That just goes to show that the information is so valuable. As for the business end of things, the potential is amazing, and simplistic. How fast you go is all up to the person. Is your DREAM big enough? 

Well said my friend

#107 BraveheartMicah

BraveheartMicah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

Chris, great piece.  So succinct and inspiring.  

Funny thing, I'm listening to Oliver DeMille's Technology of Genius on Rascal Radio while reading this and man am I FIRED UP! 

The world is full of naysayers and lilly-livered whiners who refuse to excel at anything in their lives but ego building cynicism and criticism... :-)  Personal development and leadership is TOUGH work, but worthy work we should ALL do.  

I am so glad y'all scammed me into meeting my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ two years ago.  Or scamming me with an example like the Bersini effect of becoming a great example to my two daughters by becoming a leader and quitting smoking and drinking alcohol (in excess daily) and by giving me phenomenal mentors in the Darling's and a vehicle to achieve my FREEDOM while creating a LEGACY for my family.  

If Life Leadership is a scam - It's the scam of the century....and I praise the Lord every day for it....never have I ever been prouder to associate with a group of people in my entire life.  

Thank you and all the Life Founders/Life Coaches and speakers for exemplary courage, conviction and perseverance.  

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

Houston, TX

• DWRascalROKofKaizen, Ammon Nelson and Jeremy Pottberg like this

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

The Woodlands, TX

"There's nothing more fun, than kicking butt in a business!" C. Hamilton

#108 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:24 AM

Chris, great piece.  So succinct and inspiring.  

Funny thing, I'm listening to Oliver DeMille's Technology of Genius on Rascal Radio while reading this and man am I FIRED UP! 

The world is full of naysayers and lilly-livered whiners who refuse to excel at anything in their lives but ego building cynicism and criticism... :-)  Personal development and leadership is TOUGH work, but worthy work we should ALL do.  

I am so glad y'all scammed me into meeting my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ two years ago.  Or scamming me with an example like the Bersini effect of becoming a great example to my two daughters by becoming a leader and quitting smoking and drinking alcohol (in excess daily) and by giving me phenomenal mentors in the Darling's and a vehicle to achieve my FREEDOM while creating a LEGACY for my family.  

If Life Leadership is a scam - It's the scam of the century....and I praise the Lord every day for it....never have I ever been prouder to associate with a group of people in my entire life.  

Thank you and all the Life Founders/Life Coaches and speakers for exemplary courage, conviction and perseverance.  

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

Houston, TX

All I have to say is:
Amen.  What a powerful testimony.  Thank you for sharing.

• BraveheartMicah and DWRascalROKofKaizen like this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#109 BraveheartMicah

BraveheartMicah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:57 PM

All I have to say is:
Amen.  What a powerful testimony.  Thank you for sharing.

Ammon, Thank you.  I'm so blessed to share in this journey with like minded courageous men and women of Life Leadership!  FIRED UP!

• Ammon Nelson and Galenoa like this

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

The Woodlands, TX

"There's nothing more fun, than kicking butt in a business!" C. Hamilton

#110 TKRizor

TKRizor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:43 AM

I can only say that the night I was introduced to LIFE was the moment I started to care about my life.....I was beaten, didn't care, and had no hope....the information changed me day by day now I have a real relationship with my children and that alone is priceless....Thank for all you have and will do....my first night was a eye opener on what a community cold do....troll people and a dust buster was the very first thing I seen. 😉
  • DWRascalROKofKaizen likes this

#111 Miriam Schilling

Miriam Schilling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:47 PM

The only thing LIFE leadership has "scammed" me into doing for the last 5 years is improving my family, faith and my checkbook!
  • tammy.yousif likes this

#112 Claude

Claude

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:18 AM

I was surfing thru the forums today and saw this thread that was started basically last year. I remembered posting on it then and as i sit here, getting ready to goto Molene tomorrow, I think of all the people who have improved their lives in many of the 8 F's. I also look at my customers, like my brother for example. I see the immense value in confidence and people skills he has gained the past year. I love LIFE and feel so good about the value we add to others.

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and BraveheartMicah like this

#113 tamiebelanger

tamiebelanger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:05 PM

Hi Chris.

Well said and straight to the point. I feel that the LIFE business has absolutely nothing to hide. Maybe because we have been around this industry for more than 20 years, but I love the transparency of this company. The business is a reflection of its leaders and we are proud to be associated with such men of character and integrity. We will go to one million. Thanks

#114 Pat Tefel

Pat Tefel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:15 PM

Chris

Thanks for your wonderful article on what Life Leadership stands for and is up against.

Andrew Carnegie wrote, "I have never known a concern to make a decided success that did not do good, honest work, and even in these days of fiercest competion, when everything would see to be a matter of price, there lies still at the root of great business success the very much more important factor of quality."

Life Leadership's products, integrity and Policy Council embodies quality and class I have never seen in the industry.

It is an honor to earn our livlihood with Life, but even more to count as friends, the leaders that stand up for truth.  Life Leadership fixed everything wrong with the industry, and we are witnesses and proud participants in building the future.  After learning actually how to get out of debt and achieving it, and having a future with such wonderful choices, we proudly stand with you.

With respect,

Pat

#115 kaizendynasty

kaizendynasty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationFall River, Nova Scotia

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:41 PM

Thanks so much Chris for posting this. I have been with Life since the start of the company and I have to say it was the best decision I have ever made, from the freedom I have received, to the saved marriages, financial materials, the parenting information is priceless and the best part of all; the awesome friendship you create. Thanks for everything you do Chris 

#116 estone

estone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:02 PM

Great article Chris, thank you for taking the time share on this topic.

#117 TerryFranks

TerryFranks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:21 PM

Chris, great post, clear and concise, an excellent explanation of the Life Business and the opportunity it provides anyone willing to do the work.

#118 SteveLeurquin

SteveLeurquin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationFort Atkinson, WI

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:20 PM

This is a great post Chris! Thanks for giving people another source to get their questions answered from a source that is not afraid to put their name behind their material in- line. Steve.
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman and p&gzills like this

#119 Rob Robson

Rob Robson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGilbert, AZ

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:08 PM

The Life Leadership Scam and Orrin Woodward and the Matrix of Lies, It's Finally Exposed! 

Oops, I think those words were jumbled a bit. Here is the true headline:

Finally, Orrin Woodward and Life Leadership exposed the Scam of the Matrix and its lies!

• Clint.Fix, ejbrodberg74, BraveheartMicah and 2 others like this

#120 renee.oettinger

renee.oettinger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:12 AM

An incredible weekend in Moline IL.  Thanks Chris for covering our Life Leadership company so well.  We are an intersectional business that has helped so many people achieve success that they would not have otherwise.  Great products, great compensation and great community.

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#121 jim.martin

jim.martin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:22 AM

If Life Leadership was a scam don't you think it wouldn't be around any longer.

Great post Chris this ought to clear things up for the sceptic.

Thanks for all you do,

Jim Martin

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#122 JaySmull

JaySmull

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:19 PM

Chris,

Great post!! 

Please keep scamming me because I have never had such hope and positive changes in my life as I have since being scammed!

Being 50 years old and just paying of my first vehicle ever!

Having only our mortgage debt left!

Being able to replace my 10 year self employed business income!

Having my wife and kids look at me as their hero and not the guy who shows up now and then! 

Many more positive, life changing events to come, but these are the highlights of us being scammed!!

God Bless LIFE Leadership!!

• DWRascalROKofKaizen and Ammon Nelson like this

#123 SteveLeurquin

SteveLeurquin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationFort Atkinson, WI

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:36 AM

Enter the Antagonists (Who Would Dare Say LIFE Leadership is a Scam)

Opposed to our revolutionizing the industry is, of course, anyone who wants things to stay as they are in any of the above four trends.  As the saying goes, “When you set out to change the world, you’d better beware of those who already run it!” This includes entrenched competitors and those who work for them or prosper by their position, who are, as is only natural, threatened by what we are attempting to achieve.  What results is the most natural situation in which two different sides are battling it out in the marketplace for proof that their way of doing things is best.  As is so wonderful in the capitalistic system (as Orrin Woodward has written about on numerous occasions) the customer gets to decide.  We respect our competitors of all stripes and sizes and look forward to the challenge they provide on the playing field of free enterprise!  

I like the last line in this paragraph.  This is why you know our founders have character and Integrity!

#124 @lifeleaderBen

@lifeleaderBen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 04:55 PM

When I started listening to LIFE CDs in my car and reading the books in the system back in January of 2014 I was:

1. Separated from my wife and contemplating divorce.

2. Struggling with debt.

3. Drinking alcohol on a daily basis.

Today, just a year and a half later I'm sober, my wife and I are back together and doing awesome, and we have eliminated over 100K in debt over the last 18 months.

Yeah, what a big scam, right?

If I never make another red cent from LIFE I'm far better off than the first time I saw this business.

I have HOPE again. I have a clear path to success, in all 8 F's.  

I have a future with my wife, one that is debt free, addiction free, and altogether BETTER.

This was because of the reading, listening and associating through LIFE.

BIG thanks to Orrin and Chris for hanging in there and creating this business, you guys rock!

-Ben Alexander

• p&gzills, SuprStiehl, Marc Page and 5 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LIFE Leadership Scam, LIFE, LIFE Leadership, Scam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users