#51 Coloneldad

Coloneldad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorthern Utah

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:59 PM

I have seen some of the blogs or other commentaries that call LIFE business a scam.  I have but one answer to anyone who calls it a scam or who purports LIFE to be a great product:  Matthew 7:16-20.  All I can say is that the fruits I have seen and experienced with LIFE is a good one and thus I do away with any naysayer and their arguments.  As long as the fruits of LIFE continue to be good and benefit me and those around me I will expound upon their greatness, and all of those who call it otherwise can just go…   :rolleyes: Well somewhere else.  

• uokpnonzdm and prelveprobe like this

David

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crises. The great point is to bring them them the real facts.

Abraham Lincoln

#52 Sharon.Lalor

Sharon.Lalor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, ON

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

Thank you Chris for this Blog,

S -strength

C-community

A-apprenticship

M-map to follow 

The words above is just a few of the things that has happened since I joined this community.  I have four boys and through this business I have learned I am growing four future men.  Through this business I continue to grow into the mother they need.  I am learning everyday to strive for the best in all areas of my life. I work a 9-5 job in a University and I hear complaints everyday about not having enough money or they are totally frustrated with the future generation coming up.   I have the privilege to work with students daily, they are lost, they are drowning in debt and they don't speak of hope trust me.  

So I get really frustrated when people talk about scam.  Lets see... people get up everyday and have lost sight of their dreams and go to vocations they don't like.  The next time you are driving in traffic look at peoples faces do they look content to you?  The next time you are in a retail store and the cashier is helping you look into their faces, ask yourself does this person really want to be here.  Then talk to me about scam.  

My family and I get to be part of the best Leadership company in the world.  I am so glad I listened to Wayne MacNamara when he told our group just don't quit. Life leadership is all about leading people to truth.  I get to spend time with people who are listening to the truth and people who are not and there is a huge gap. Just look around people are screaming for direction and help.  They are looking for a way to take control of their lives especially time.  No longer do we have to believe the lie, this is all there is.  We can go get our dreams, small or big.

Lets be grateful for the opportunity and hope the http://www.lifeleadership.com company provides.  This company is going to leave a legacy.  Thank you to all the founders and all the people that set examples for us in this business.

Thanking God daily

Sharon 

• Gbaker, Tracey, DWRascalROKofKaizen and 1 other like this

#53 Bruce Withers

Bruce Withers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

Thanks for the awesome post Chris ! The Life Leadership business has made such a huge difference in all parts of my family's lives by changing the way we think. Change your thinking change your results ! So blessed that this opportunity came knocking on our door and we were open minded enough to let it in !

Thanks to you and the rest of the Founders !

Bruce Withers & Carolyn Clark

#54 Jake wall

Jake wall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

Embrace your competition have posture and move on. Competition is what drives us to do our best. No need for negativity the world is already full of it.

LIFE LEADERSHIP and it's communities are on the cutting edge in home base business, community building, life coaching and personal development and with great products in all the 8 f's. FAITH, FAMILY, FINANCES, FITNESS, FOLLOWING, FREEDOM, FRIENDS and FUN. You can't ask for a better business then that. Better yourself and help your friends along the way. I'm failing to see where the SCAM.

Thanks for the post Chris

#55 pclowater

pclowater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:56 PM

Great post Chris!

The best part about having life changing information as our product, means that nobody can discredit our opportunity, because the people that actually listen to our material will improve personally even if they choose not to build a huge business and make money with it. Our business training system is so good that anyone who follows it will make money, how much money is up to the individual. In my opinion, the Life Leadership materials will change your life for the better in many areas. We know that others will criticize our company and many of the leaders because of jealousy and selfishness. Many other marketing companies would sooner criticize our company rather than focus on improving their own. We will let our results speak for themselves!

God Bless the Leaders of Life Leadership!

Patrick

• Steve K likes this

#56 Peter Schmitt

Peter Schmitt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationON

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

Great blog Chris,

We love the awesome opportunity that the Life Leadership company provides which is truly learning to Live Intentionally For Excellence.

We have made a lot of great friends along the way as we Have Fun, Make Money, and Make a Difference and look forward to making

many more as we continue this journey for the rest of our lives.

We are also really excited about going on our Free Trip to sunny Costa Rica!!

God Bless,

Peter Schmitt

#57 nornao

nornao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCampbellford, Ontario

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:03 PM

Thank you Chris; you couldn't have said it better.  What this company is doing for people is amazing.  Even for me, and I haven't started building a business yet, but the information has been such a blessing to me and for me.  I thank my son all the time for loving me enough to suggest I be a part of this community.  I know this company is also blessed by God; that isn't hard to see at all and the longer I am involved the more I can see that.  I know that anyone and anything blessed by God has nothing to worry about, no matter how many people try and tear it down, all will be well, He will make sure of it.  I am so glad you are not letting these people and their comments affect this amazing company.   

• Steve K likes this

#58 Bennett.Darcy

Bennett.Darcy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:05 PM

Thanks, Chris! I hate seeing people miss out on an incredible opportunity for themselves and their family because of mis-information. From a better marriage, to kids excelling in school, to better finances and amazing friends...Life has offered our family so much, and it's only the beginning. Thanks so much Chris!!

• Steve K likes this

#59 prairiewinds

prairiewinds

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:09 PM

Hi Chris this post is a great summary of the Life Leadership group and opportunity. Both areas have been pivotal in my wife and I's lives. Took us through many tough times.

#60 PS.Wiens

PS.Wiens

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:16 PM

Scam eh!

If people call a better Husband, Father or Mother. Wife a scam then I would have to say its the only one I would want to be part of. With the leadership that the policy council provides to all the members and customers its amazing how you have a better understanding of things in life. I almost feel sorry for the people that let such great knowledge just past them by. Its not just about money its the other things that count in life like when you know how to talk to your daughter or son and knowing what they need cause someone was willing to share some honest info. So I would like to thank the policy council from our hearts for willing to stand for what is right and share with us all. Thank You a Happy Member.   

• Peter Schmitt likes this

#61 pclowater

pclowater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:20 PM

Chris, you are and amazing leader and visionary!

I have made so many true friends in the Life Leadership Community in the past 2 plus years that no matter what anyone says, that is priceless. Don't get me wrong i will enjoy becoming fiancially free because of the Life Leadership opportunity. Many people have already achieved this goal and we are just following in their footsteps.

God Bless the leaders of Life Leadership! I trust you with my family's future

Patrick Clowater

#62 Melissa Jackson

Melissa Jackson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

I love that I now have somewhere I can send people to read for themselves that this is the furthest thing from a scam. Every time I hear this statement from people I just want to pull their head out of the sand myself. Unfortunately some people are just not interested in hearing truth, they are comfortable being "comfortable"!!
  • snlebeau likes this

#63 ElmaP

ElmaP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:58 PM

"People of integrity expect to be believed, and when they are not, they allow time to prove them correct ". Your wife taught this principle on one of the first LIFE cd's I listened to two years ago. Well time has proven to me that LIFE delivers on all the promises the company makes. I've found a community of servant leaders who care about each other and the people they lead. The information is life changing and the people teaching it live what they teach. Thank you for proving yourself correct.
  • Sharon.Lalor likes this

#64 Joe Hoffer

Joe Hoffer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:58 PM

Love the post Chris.  There will always be people opposing a change to the status quo.  It's too bad when people have to tear down others in order to build themselves up.  I can't remember who said it but "if you stand for nothing you'll fall for anything".  I'm glad to be with leaders who will take a stand.

• Steve K likes this

#65 jclowater

jclowater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

Great post Chris,

I am a physician and I have been using the Life leadership materials to educate my patients on many areas, especially family, relationships and raising children. I see the Life Leadership opportunity as a way I can help families on a totally different level than I can as a physician. I love working with people in a win/win opportunity and if that is considered a scam by some then I believe they are just looking for a selfish opportunity where only they themselves can prosper. I think that gettting compensated by helping others is a noble profession and I am proud to be affiliated with the Life leadership community.

God bless!

Julie

• Steve K and tammy.yousif like this

#66 Ryan Lebeau

Ryan Lebeau

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCourtice ON Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

Great post Chris. I had some of those thoughts when I saw the Life business the first time. Like Wayne said, get your questions answered. What it came down to was I trusted my sponsors. I knew Neil & Susan had checked it out and they believed it would work and that was good enough for me. The mind is like a parachute, it works better if it's open. Thanks again Ryan
  • snlebeau likes this

#67 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:09 PM

Neal, brilliant point there... all of the negative nonsense online is spread by people who are too cowardly to reveal their legal identity. They know that libel and slander don't sit well with men of character and action.  If ANY of their negative ramblings were true, it would be defensible in court.  Full stop.  It's not, and so the negative naysayers have every reason to hide behind the anonymity of the internet.  It's called Cyber Bullying, and it invites a stern rebuke from the authorities in Canada. 

In the Life Leadership forums, we freely share our name, our true legal identify, and our open discourse on these public forums.  We are dearly proud of the Life Leadership company, it's suite of world-class products, and the founders philosophy of pushing out the profit to the field leaders rather than hoarding it for themselves as the proverbial "guys at the top."  It's the fairest, most robust compensation plan I have ever seen.

Chris, thank you: what a timely post, and delivered with your typical professionalism, gentlemanly restraint, and verbal flourish.  You are a testament to the caliber of leadership excellence that shepherds this great organization.  Kudos to you, and to Life Leadership for the value it provides to so many.

With gratitude,

CJ

• Steve K, Neal Ruffner and DWRascalROKofKaizen like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#68 Roman & Irene Ostapiak

Roman & Irene Ostapiak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:20 PM

So true, If only they could see what we've seen, the negativity would stop.

#69 sdaynes

sdaynes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, ON

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:36 PM

This topic really hits to the core of attacks and does not shy away. I love the title of your topic! Not many people are ready or willing to fight for truth, especially in a respectful manner without fear. The business and vision are communicated so succinct and clear that this content can be extremely helpful and beneficial to anyone interested or involved with LIFE Leadership. Keep up the fight!
  • Steve K and snlebeau like this

#70 Phil Wall

Phil Wall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:56 PM

Hmmmmmm pretty sure Revenue Canada the taxman is pretty excited about this "scam" LOL :blink: .  What a great post Chris Brady, logical, and fact filled with Income disclosures backed by our wonderful Governments  :D .   People that cry foul.....well what were we expecting?  We are ruffling feathers, rocking boats, shaking it up, changing lives, making a difference, revolutionizing the way leadership is dispensed and learned, we are non-conformers, we are early adopters...... We got to appreciate those opinionated laggard folks for theyyy confirm that everything we do is RIGHT!!

#71 Jeff Waterland

Jeff Waterland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

Thanks Chris for the clarity and the truth! There is absolutely nothing to hide here in the Life Business because it is the best!!

#72 MarianneKeller

MarianneKeller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGrand Bend

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:01 AM

Great Post Chris!! This is exactly what we need to counteract all those that just don't know.  It really is an awesome explanation of what Life Leadership is all about.

• snlebeau likes this

#73 Rick Green

Rick Green

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPerth, ON

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:05 AM

Chris:

Thank you this post.

I have never subscribed to the premise that the LIFE business needs to be justified to anyone.  Unfortunately, there are SO many people that find it easier to paint ALL of these opportunities 

with the same brush.  I suppose that it is only natural for them to do this because "They don't know what they don't know!"  

This social forum is another in a long list of enhancement that illustrates the level of commitment that the leadership of LIFE has in making this the Number 1 leadership company in the world.  This level of transparency that LIFE Leadership continues to operate under is a testimony to the Policy Council members.

We will ALWAYS have of antagonists, BUT I will always remember that....."People of integrity EXPECT to be believed and when they are not, they let time prove them right."

Thank you for all that you do to enhance the LIFE and the lives of so many!

Yours in Service,

Rick Green

• snlebeau likes this

#74 snlebeau

snlebeau

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, Ontario

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:25 AM

I have always believed in the power of a Network Marketing or Multi Level Marketing type of business.  I have tried a couple of them in the past and quickly found that my skills were not what they needed to be and their training system was nothing more than a money grab.  The Life Leadership company demonstrated right from the beginning it was different.  First of all, what group of owners don't, and will never, take a profit up front before anyone else can try and make a dollar.  The fact that the founders make their income the same way everyone else does speaks volume to their character.  

I have watch people take the information from the Life Leadership company and start to turn their life around.  The information is so well presented in a way that is easy to understand.  If I had only been taught this information 20 years ago.

Thank You Chris for providing us with some information we can use to educate the negative naysayers as to what Life Leadership is really all about. God will have to give them the wisdom to truly see the big picture. 

Thanks

Neil

• DWRascalROKofKaizen likes this

#75 Denis Leger

Denis Leger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMoncton, New Brunswick, Canada

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:16 AM

Hi Chris

I just want to add my name of the long list of people that have thanked you for this post.  I'm so proud to be part of an organization that has the courage and the integrity to stand up for what is right and to do all this in such a classy fashion is so rare in today's society.

Critics will always be out there crying, but its like Claude says: "probably because we remind them of what they could have been".

No industry is perfect and ours is no exception but it only takes one company that strives to make it so and you guys at the PC just keep adding and improving and many thousands of people of very very grateful.

Thank you so much for everything you do...

Denis & Lisa Leger

#76 jocedionne

jocedionne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:43 AM

Chris, you're absolutely right!  This is a great article, thanks for clearing the air.  Critics are needed for a company to become big & successful.  So I guess we have to welcome our critics with open arms, even though sometimes you want to shut them up :)

Thanks Chris!

Joce

#77 Hollie

Hollie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:50 AM

Awesome post Chris!

The LIFE Business has been an amazing blessing for my family. With the 8F's we have witnessed not only ourselves but the people around us making so many positive changes in their lives. Sometimes it's hard to believe that anyone could criticize something that has changed so many lives for the better but if we are not being criticized we are not changing and growing.

Thank you for everything you are doing and continue to do to better this Business.

#78 Scott Seeley

Scott Seeley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:13 AM

Chris,

Defiantly some amazing writing. You set it all straight with this post. If all companies set out with a mission like the one you set forth things would be way better. Thanks to all you and the leaders do for Life Leadership.

#79 Evan G

Evan G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:16 AM

Great post Mr. Brady. I am still amazed that people can say that LIFE is scam. I only see positives from being associated with LIFE these last few years.

#80 Jacqueline

Jacqueline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:23 AM

Thanks Chris Brady for sharing such timely truth about LIFE Leadership. Our family had the privilege of being part of this business since its beginnings and it has been life changing. We have even been blessed with an incredible trip to Jamaica with this company  :D So we know for a fact that this is no SCAM!! Being exposed to other MLMs, I discovered that you will be 'redefining the impression people have of our profession altogether, one jubilant customer at a time!'  Many thanks to the Policy Council for having the courage to create this revolutionary business that will bring light in these dark times and will change the world one person at a time!!

#81 RickBritton

RickBritton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSmiths Falls

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:53 AM

Hi Chris

Wow !!! What an amazing blog!! I totally agree with you! Life leadership is far from a scam! I can honestly say that this amazing opportunity has made me a man of character and has shown me what integrity really means. This opportunity gave me another chance at life! For it has armed me with the proper information to save my marriage and has helped me to understand my children better than i ever could! I have better finance skills because of the information that we were to our our hands on because of life leadership. So to the people who say its a scam....how can it be a scam when it has changed my whole life and has given me a much larger outlook on life! I thank God for this amazing opportunity and i love that we get to help others do the same!

Thanks for an awesome blog Chris
God bless
Rick Britton
  • WayneMacNamara likes this

#82 kekoopmans

kekoopmans

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:19 AM

Great post Chris! Anything can look good on paper, but it's the results that count, and Life Leadership has the fruit on the tree! 

• WayneMacNamara likes this

#83 Kori Stacey

Kori Stacey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:02 AM

Fantastic Post Chris!   You could take away the amazing compensation plan and you still wouldn't get me to quit!     What I mean is that the life changing results we have personally experienced in just 1 year of being involved are absolutely priceless!   If there was no compensation, it is a heck of a lot cheaper then marriage counselling and I know we would not have attained the same results  without the leader's example and guidance, the positive forward thinking association, and the world class information.   Plus we did get paid to do it!       Our relationship is only part of one of the eight areas which the LIFE organization focuses on to help us improve our lives.   The business is pure genius no matter what angle that you look at it!     We get paid to educate ourselves in areas of our lives that really count.  We thought we were fine, just tolerating all the negative things that life had to offer, right?   WRONG!!   With the right information, association, and coaching,  we are forever grateful to the LIFE founders for giving us a platform to stretch and grow our level of thinking.    There are a lot of scams in our society, but LIFE Leadership is by far NOT one of them!

Passionately,

Kori

#84 Melanie Shiell

Melanie Shiell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSt. Mary's, Ontario

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:15 AM

Great information Chris.  I have worked in government for 15 years, a scam if I ever saw one.  This country is being led by people, some of who lack integrity, character and transparency.  It was apparent very quickly that I did not fit in.  I county my blessings daily for the opportunity of a lifetime, an opportunity where my integrity, character and transparency will finally get me places instead of hinder me.  An opportunity that will finally make a difference in this world to those to choose to embrace it.  This business is changing our family, making us better spouses, parents and friends.  If Life Leadership is a scam then I will stay in the scam because the scam is working!!!!

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#85 Lee Weishar

Lee Weishar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:52 AM

Chris, great post! 

It's amazing what some people will think sometimes, without doing the appropriate research first! great post for those who are actually doing the research!

#86 Davey Robbins

Davey Robbins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

Hi Chris; awesome post!

"second stringers sit on the bench and yell at the starters when they make mistakes. Winners accept challenges, and take home the trophies."

This is just what the doctor ordered, it will help those who are looking but are not sure. Scam? Mass delusion? World changing ideas are always met with criticism- fear of the unknown. Life is a Revolution by integrity and character, to those who want more out of life, come join the revolution! 

I did and I'm glad--you will be to----take courage and join the Revolution! A better life is just around the corner.

• Kristen.Evely likes this

#87 George Pringle

George Pringle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:36 PM

Chris this is an amazing blog. This is going to remove the myths and set the facts right. The Life Leadership is going to raise more people up to become leaders in all their walks of life. Life Leadership is the greatest opportunity and is going to be over a million people in business. One thing were taught at a young age is that information is the key to success and Life Leadership is cutting edge information we need. We love Life Leadership!

#88 Martin H

Martin H

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:18 PM

Perhaps the real SCAM is GIVING UP!  - What SCAM offers a 30 day money back guarantee and backs it up?  - I have personally had over 4 months of working with LIFE and I have been very impressed with the integrity of everyone in the organization.  Life is way to get involved in a community of like minded people that want the best training and information for improving their lives in key areas, then they get involved in teaching, mentoring and coaching others to improve theirs!

Martin

• Tracey likes this

#89 Adriano Troli

Adriano Troli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:56 PM

Wow!  Perfectly put and this will be a great spot to send our critics and even some doubters!   I love where the company is going!  Thanks to all the leaders who run the roads, who take the shots and who are makin this thing better month by month.  We appreciate you!

Adriano Troli

Kaizen Steadfast

If we're not up, We're getting up!

#90 Jonathan Hall

Jonathan Hall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:41 PM

Great Post Chris! I love the saying "some people are too busy knocking opportunity, that they cannot hear when opportunity is knocking". I am grateful to you, and the other founders of LIFE for providing an opportunity for those of us who want to become a part of the best compensation plan on the planet, but also who want to have a positive impact on others around us. Thanks for never listening to the critics!!!!! 

#91 atefel

atefel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:25 PM

People of integrity expect to be believed. They also know time will prove them right and are willing to wait. –Ann Landers

Pat and I have been in this industry for 42 years. Four decades, our 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and now our 60’s. We have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. We have seen personally many businesses in this industry and have heard of hundreds. Schemes, Scams and Pyramids. Everything from “Dare to be Great” to “Airplane”.

We have actually been in only two businesses, one that is still going and one just beginning the Life Leadership business. Persistence has been proven in my live, highlighted by my 45 year marriage to Pat.

Local attorneys have had people call us to see if they should sign up in businesses they have looked into. 

You wrote, “Enter the Antagonists (Who Would Dare Say LIFE Leadership is a Scam)”

My humble but accurate 42 year history in this industry says that whoever believes that is absolutely mistaken, or deceived. They probably follow the premise that Christianity is a cult, because it’s a bunch of people following a man. They are wrong, because they are missing the whole truth. I would love to meet these people in the arena of ideas and debate truth. I have read their words, even though they don’t tell us who they are, and found them information unsubstantiated. Many of them are actually paid by the competing companies that they are criticizing.

People should seek the truth, do their due diligence, and not let anyone steal their dream.  

#92 George Pringle

George Pringle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

Chris this is an amazing blog. This is going to remove the myths and set the facts right. The Life Leadership is going to raise more people up to become leaders in all their walks of life. Life Leadership is the greatest opportunity and is going to be over a million people in business. One thing were taught at a young age is that information is the key to success and Life Leadership is cutting edge information we need. We love Life Leadership!

#93 Steve K

Steve K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationWashington, MO

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:31 PM

Well said Chris!

We appreciate all your sacrifice on our behalf - and Orrin's too, as well as the other co-founders! You few, have designed the ground-breaking and earth shaking business innovation that is destined to rebuild our nation... and other nations of the world! I'm congratulating all of you for your efforts and I'm glad to be a member!

By expertly redesigning a creative idea - networking or network marketing or MLM or whatever name you choose - that had established a turbulent record in the market place for decades, the co-founders of LIFE-Leadership have brought a true success system into the business world.

Life-Leadership is something new! Their system changes everything. Their system is one that every hard working, honest, hungry, teachable and ambitious person can learn to do well - to achieve success beyond their wildest dreams - if they apply themselves and persevere. Perhaps most importantly, it brings the best principles, the best education, the best training in leadership and the best information to a growing community of people determined to pursue a better life! That means that customers and members GAIN by learning to be more than they were. That means that customers and members can learn the highest paid skills - leadership - and apply them in any future endeavor with better results. That's not a scam - that's fantastic, that's good and it's high time something great came into the decline we see around us.

The crescendo of Life-Leadership Communities will resound in the coming  years and that loud chorus of success will cause these naysayers some well deserved discomfort and you can take that to the bank. Mary & I are proud of all of you, and proud to be members of this great community, right beside you!

It's a great day to be in LIFE!

#94 Chris Potocnik

Chris Potocnik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationErin, Ontario

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

Great Post Chris!

I have shown this to a lot of skeptic minds, and this will defiantly clear up any of that. Since ive joined the business ive noticed a lot of personal change just from listening and implying what ive learn from all the books, and CD's. That just goes to show that the information is so valuable. As for the business end of things, the potential is amazing, and simplistic. How fast you go is all up to the person. Is your DREAM big enough? 

• MCQUAIDJASON likes this

Chris 

#95 kaizendynasty

kaizendynasty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationFall River, Nova Scotia

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:00 PM

Hey Chris, Fantastic post. Too many times people go on the internet to do "research" all to often not knowing the difference between creditable websites. This post will help a ton with that. I absolutely love what the Life Leadership company has provided for myself and my family. I appreciate all that you do Chris.

#96 Gbaker

Gbaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:50 AM

Well said ! We are so set apart from all those "things" ... & thank goodness we can be purposeful changing lives with life changing information as our product . Something we can be proud of .
Thanks Chris !
Upwards ,
Georgia Baker

#97 JL Pellerin

JL Pellerin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:03 AM

Thank you very much Chris for taking the time to write on this subject.  The more people can realize that there will be critics in anything that you strive for success in, the more people will appreciate being a part of something so positive, enriching and with a support system second to none.  This is world class and is designed to help people win!  I say let the winners win!  ...critics never do.

JL

#98 Nicole Pellerin

Nicole Pellerin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:13 AM

Hi Chris!  Very well said!  What I have found is that when people learn more and actually find out what's in this for them, they soon realize that this is cutting edge information applicable to everyday living.  It is making a difference everywhere and it's unfortunate that someone would listen to a critic and not think for themselves on an opportunity that is so positive and life changing.  As a mom I simply want to equip my two young boys with the right information to help them grow up to be young men making a difference of their own.  The Life Leadership products help me everyday with this and that's why I truly love learning more and more and more...  You never stop being a parent!  Keep up the great work!

Nicole

#99 EliseCote

EliseCote

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationDieppe, NB

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:20 PM

Great article, thank you for sharing.

Mandela once said "What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived, it is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead". I found this quote applies very well to the leaders of Life Leadership

Thank you 

Elise

• jacobandjulia likes this

#100 Krista Debus

Krista Debus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

Absolutely amazing post Chris! I couldn't agree more with everything here. It amazes me how many people will believe something they have absolutely no information on. The Life business is changing lives at an incredible pace. People all over are hungry for what Life has to offer. Thank you so much for sharing and leading the charge. I cannot wait to see what the next few short months will bring!! Krista debus

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LIFE Leadership Scam, LIFE, LIFE Leadership, Scam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users