Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 427 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:58 PM

POPULAR

Life Leadership Scam?

Introduction

All meaningful companies have a history born of an attempt to right a wrong, serve some great purpose, and hopefully help its stakeholders (shareholders, principals, employees, and customers) prosper.  This is usually born of a situation in which those who start the company fight for something they believe in (such as Billy Durant offering cars for different needs, Twitter being a way people could communicate what they were doing and thereby feel a little “less lonely,” and Steve Jobs making technology usable and cool, to name a few examples).  

In the case of the LIFE business, we felt that a significant opportunity existed in the space between four major trends (1. Home-based businesses, 2. Community building, 3. Life coaching, and 4. Personal development), out of which participants could not only offer an extremely important service to customers (personal growth, self betterment, and living the life they’d always wanted) but could also operate a profitable, personally owned business while doing so.

The Opportunity Between the Trends

In our opinion, there were things about each of these four industries that needed improving, and therein lay our opportunity.  Our goal was to establish a business in the space between these four trends, making a new combination that took the best of each trend while casting away the not-so-good portions.  Here is a brief explanation of what we thought we could improve in each:

1.     Home-based businesses: the dominant force for this over the years had been “networking” or multi-level-marketing (MLM).  But the pay plans had not usually been lucrative enough to make participants in the field much money, and the cost of operation could creep to high levels by overpriced training systems, which brought little results.

2.     Community building: is really more of a sociological phenomenon than an industry or trend.  Still, the mania of connecting socially through electronic means of communication (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) indicates the deep human need for real relationships.  Someone needed to come along and provide a “high-touch” to go along with the “high-tech.”

3.     Life coaching: the very concept of obtaining a coach to point out one’s strengths and offer constructive inputs for improvement is sound.  However, much of the infantile life coaching industry (if it can yet be called that) is filled with people who are giving advice but have no results in life themselves from which to give it.

4.     Personal Development: This has sometimes been called leadership development, self-help, or a rash of other terms, but the overall approach is to share life enhancing principles and techniques to people who are committed to betterment and achievement.  There are some great individuals and companies who have provided excellent content for years, but much of what is out there is extremely overpriced, and unfortunately, some is just plain worthless. 

Enter the Antagonists (Who Would Dare Say LIFE Leadership is a Scam)

Opposed to our revolutionizing the industry is, of course, anyone who wants things to stay as they are in any of the above four trends.  As the saying goes, “When you set out to change the world, you’d better beware of those who already run it!” This includes entrenched competitors and those who work for them or prosper by their position, who are, as is only natural, threatened by what we are attempting to achieve.  What results is the most natural situation in which two different sides are battling it out in the marketplace for proof that their way of doing things is best.  As is so wonderful in the capitalistic system (as Orrin Woodward has written about on numerous occasions) the customer gets to decide.  We respect our competitors of all stripes and sizes and look forward to the challenge they provide on the playing field of free enterprise!  

What LIFE Offers to Customers

In this spirit, here is what we at LIFE are offering the customer:

1.     World-class products with proven worth in the marketplace.  In other words, our information, principles, and techniques really do help people improve their lives. (click here)   As we like to say, our product is "Life changing information."

2.     A 30 day money back guarantee for any LIFE product if the customer is not completely satisfied (click here)

3.     High value, low cost pricing that is extremely competitive and usually below everyone reputable we know of in the marketplace

4.     Award winning content providers from the fields of leadership, financial management, relationship building, and team building (contributors include NY Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today best selling authors, US patent holders, decorated public speakers, internationally recognized consultants, etc.) (click here)

What LIFE Offers to Members

And here is what LIFE offers those who join and become “members,” thereby making themselves eligible for compensation for moving LIFE products to customers and building groups of others who do the same:

1.     An extremely aggressive compensation plan that pays approximately 70% of total “point value” revenue back out to the members in the field.  We know of no other pay plan that even comes close. (see attached PDF below)

2.     Glamorous paid trips (see the same PDF below) to exotic locations for early achievement in the pay plan.  People can qualify for these trips within just a little past their first year of participation.  We know of no other opportunity providing this type of incentive this early in one’s time in the business.

3.     An optional world-class marketing system including mobile apps, a web based back office, branded emails, personal home pages, voice messaging system, and an audio training Internet radio.

4.     Some of the most affordable, most effective training available in the form of live events, audios, videos, downloads, streamed events, books, and ebooks.

5.     An electronic office that tracks all the member’s business activities, automatic deposit of earned bonuses on a monthly basis, and One Time Cash Awards for new levels of achievement.

The Reaction of the Antagonists

In the meantime, those who want to protect the status quo, for whatever motivation, behave by throwing stones, misappropriating the truth, mounting smear campaigns, and nearly anything else you can think of in the book of unfair play.  Not to worry, however, because we are not bothered by it.  We understand competition, preach it everywhere we go, and know that name calling, bashing, spreading false negatives, and the like are nothing more than what's expected in war (as the marketplace certainly is)!  We would wish it to be gentlemanly and accurate, but know that in this world that would never be the case.  Heck, even Mother Teresa was violently criticized throughout her life!

LIFE Leadership's Vision

Our vision is to build Life Leadership to the point where it is the world’s #1 leadership services and educational provider.  On top of that, we want the Life Members who are responsible for moving our products out into the world to be the happiest and best-compensated entrepreneurs in our entire industry.  In fact, we intend to redefine the impression people have of our profession altogether, one jubilant customer at a time!  We may not be perfect (and as long as I'm involved, certainly never will be!) but are striving for higher levels of excellence every day. 

It’s time to spread the word and help people live the lives they’ve always wanted!

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  Someone really should give you a big fat hug.

Chris Brady

LIFE Leadership Creative Director and CEO

Attached Files

• Scott.Staley, Jonathan Hall, LK.Seaman and 57 others like this

#2 smiesmom

smiesmom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:12 PM

Well said Chris!  I love the clear concise way you have of answering all sorts of questions without the need to become defensive!  

• Josephp, M Lewis, Phil Wall and 8 others like this

#3 George Guzzardo

George Guzzardo

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAZ.

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:54 AM

Chris, Thanks for the brief summary but right to the point. Before my experience with the leadership industry I never learned about the concepts of standing for principles or the ability to make something right that was not. I just went along like a fish flowing down stream because that was the way it was done. However, I've always felt inside that flowing down stream was not the right direction and just needed a vehicle to work my way against the current. What a reward knowing that there are other principled based leaders in the world. LIFE Leadership is a place where principled based leaders can have a platform. What an honor to be associated with other principled centered leaders. George Guzzardo

• chad.waters, Steve K, Josephp and 15 others like this

#4 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:40 AM

Life Leadership Scam?

Enter the Antagonists (Who Would Dare Say LIFE Leadership is a Scam)

As the saying goes, “When you set out to change the world, you’d better beware of those who already run it!” This includes entrenched competitors and those who work for them or prosper by their position, who are, as is only natural, threatened by what we are attempting to achieve.  What results is the most natural situation in which two different sides are battling it out in the marketplace for proof that their way of doing things is best.  As is so wonderful in the capitalistic system (as Orrin Woodward has written about on numerous occasions) the customer gets to decide.  We respect our competitors of all stripes and sizes and look forward to the challenge they provide on the playing field of free enterprise!  

Wow Chris, great post!! And you know what is so great about this post, it has a name attached to it!!!! CHRIS BRADY MADE THIS POST, A REAL PERSON.  :D  :D What cracks me up about people who might claim Life is a scam is they never have a name attached to their postings, or a real name.... It is simply writing on the bathroom wall. Thanks so much Chris for leading the charge on this forum and putting up such a great topic for people to dig into!

• Steve K, Josephp, M Lewis and 8 others like this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#5 Scott.Staley

Scott.Staley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:48 PM

Great blog Chris. Whenever someone revolutionizes a business, the competition really only has a few choices 1) critize and Condemn those who would dare to change the status quo 2) strive to emulate and compete on the open market 3) concede defeat and quit, or change fields. The funniest part of those who 'throw' rocks, is that they're losing valuable time criticizing, condemning and complaining vs seeking to adjust to compete. For that - I'd like to thank them for giving us an even bigger head start before they adjust!

1 of my favourite quotes which I heard first from Claude Hamilton - is that if you're not being criticized, you're not doing much. Thanks for the article, and for providing us with a world class opportunity!
  • Jonathan Hall, Aaron Knelsen, chad.waters and 14 others like this

#6 Claude

Claude

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

Chris

great post, I have a friend who thinks everything is a scam. his church, the car dealership, his mother in law, his boss, his co-workers, the internet, his cell phone company, his bank, the moon landing, etc.

The fact is he misses every good opportunity for great friendships or great success because everything is to good to be true. He is just a cynic. I am sad for him as his outlook actually leaks out to other people like his children so he doesn't realize he isn't just hurting himself he is hurting people he cares about.

• Scott.Staley, Jonathan Hall, pclowater and 30 others like this

#7 Stu Hall

Stu Hall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

Chri

What an awesome post for people to read; especially if they are checking out LIFE leadership for its legitimacy. Its a shame that the negative, undermining and sabotaging tactics of the competition are even allowed. What's more worrying is that people take it on face value as the truth. I would strongly recommend anyone doing their "homework" on the LIFE Leadership organization to look into the eyes of the person sharing the idea with them and check out the passion and belief in that person, not the nameless coward who's using dirty tricks to keep people from trying something new and exciting.

• Scott.Staley, pclowater, M Lewis and 10 others like this

#8 Aaron Knelsen

Aaron Knelsen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:20 PM

"Criticism is the death gargle of a none achiever" as Chris Brady would say. Why criticize something that you think is a scam? Instead we should look for the truth in everything before looking at the neg. Are we perfect? No! But we strive like no other business I’ve ever been in or heard of. Life Leadership the best business (period)!!

• Scott.Staley, pclowater, Josephp and 6 others like this

#9 chad.waters

chad.waters

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:20 PM

Hey Chris! Thanks for writing this up! SCAM! Huh!!! These materials took a dyslexic with add and taught me to study books and teaches couldn't teach me to read books!!! Countless marriages I've seen improve, people getting there finances on track! Ha you even pay us for bettering our lives while sharing this world class product! A couple years ago you couldn't even have me agree to read a book. Now I can't wait for the new one to arrive! Life Leadership has saved lives and changed lives! Keep it up and thanks for leading from the front! God bless Chad.
  • pclowater, Aaron Knelsen, Steve K and 13 others like this

#10 JasonRebecca Armitage

JasonRebecca Armitage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:23 PM

Thanks Chris. Awesome post! Great way to clear up all the myths and facts about this fantastic opportunity!

• Josephp, M Lewis, Phil Wall and 4 others like this

#11 Rico-Goncalves

Rico-Goncalves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSimcoe, Ontario

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

Well said Chris, This business has changed so many lives and will continue to as long as people are willing to chage their circustances.  We can all control our futures and blame our failures on someone else but in the end its the fact that we werent willing to change enough to make it work and fight for our dreams and goals.  A business that's just right.  

• pclowater, Josephp, M Lewis and 7 others like this

#12 Scott Morrison

Scott Morrison

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:33 PM

Great post Chris. The thing I've always appreciated about Life is that the deeper someone looks into the company, the opportunity, the leaders... Etc, the more comfortable they feel! Usually, the deeper you look into something, the further it seems to be from the advertised cover. I love that as I find out more about the leaders and founders, the company, and the vision, I just get more and more convinced that this is a group that everyone needs to be a part of in some way. This post goes to show that, like Orrin says, "in God we trust, but all others require data." The data is there and the more people dig into the imformation, the more they trust. Thank you for everything you, and all the followers do for us.
  • Josephp, M Lewis, Phil Wall and 3 others like this

#13 JamesDeJong

JamesDeJong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

Thank you Chris for the awesome explanation of what this organization is all about. In dealing with all sorts people from different walks of life, I have found that the people who see businesses such as this need to see results before they are willing to give even the smallest amount of effort. I am so thankful for all that this business has offered me.

• Steve K, Phil Wall, Lindy and 1 other like this

#14 rose

rose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

Sure beats conventional business.  One of the thing we've always liked is the unlimited potential of the LIFE business.  

• Lindy, Rick Green and Jeff Waterland like this

#15 David Smale

David Smale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

Great post. this is a great summary of what Life Leadership has to offer customers,members and the new comp. plan will silence (some) critics. Thanks to Chris for his unbelievable commitment to Life-Leadership

• Josephp, Phil Wall, Lindy and 1 other like this

#16 JennieStiehl

JennieStiehl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

What an amazing summarization. Im so glad to be apart of a business of integrity and value! Without this business, and the products we supply, i know i would not be growing into a woman that i am proud to see in the mirror.
  • Scott.Staley, Phil Wall, Lindy and 1 other like this

#17 WayneMacNamara

WayneMacNamara

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:48 PM

Chris,

It is amazing how many people just automatically throw any and all marketing companies under the same umbrella; like this never made sense to me. Just because a Corvette and a Chevette are both cars DOES NOT mean they are the same cars!!!!  There is a statement that says, "you don't know what you don't know" and I am so glad I didn't listen to the nay-sayers from my old automotive days. They would tell me that I would never make any money at "that thing" "that pyramid" "that scam" and that I was the last guy to get in!  Today I feel a little sad for some of those guys/gals because they were good people with incorrect thinking and not even willing to look or learn about the opportunity. Some of these people would laugh and cheer me on when I would pull a wheelie on my motorcycle doing 100 mph in a parking lot but when I started a community building company for a few 100 bucks they would say " BE CAREFUL" , like where was that concern when I was driving like a crazy man on my bike......LOL. Anyway in the end, it seemed that I did make a little money and I did create a lifestyle I'm proud to provide for my family. For all those people who think LIFE leadership is a scam/pyramid just do us all a huge favor.......talk to someone with proven results.  We would not ask anyone advice on parenting from someone who didn't have kids, In the same sense as a former welder I would not ask advice about welding from a brain surgeon!!!  Get your questions answered from someone that actually succeeded at what your looking to get information on.

Thanks for this forum Chris, you are AWESOME my friend.

Wayne

• Scott.Staley, Jonathan Hall, pclowater and 18 others like this

#18 Rosastik

Rosastik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

great blog, its true Life Leadership IS the most amazing business PERIOD!! if you don't believe me sample some of the material, or better yet a monthly seminar or leadership convention and see the difference it makes in peoples lives... 10's of thousands of people will convince even the negative person that this IS AWSOME!!! 

• Peter Fehr, Lindy and Jeff Waterland like this

#19 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

People fear that which they do not understand. The world feeds off of negative news and that is why I so appreciate an organization that strives to create a positive and encouraging atmosphere through the LIFE community! Thanks so much for posting this and giving people the chance to see what LIFE Leadership is really about and that is changing people and helping them live the lives they always wanted! Like Chris said, if for some reason someone becomes involved as a 'member' or customer and they dont like the material or think we're a bunch of crazies lol, just get your money back!!
I have never been a part of such a great community and organization! Fired up LIFE Leadership, lets change some lives!!
  • Lindy, nornao and Jeff Waterland like this

#20 kimansty

kimansty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:59 PM

I have been involved in community building for many years and I can attest to the fact that the Life opportunity is the best I have ever seen. It is super affordable with a super crazy lucrative pay plan. I can see why the other guys are squirming!

• Josephp, Phil Wall, Tracey and 5 others like this

#21 Grace

Grace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

Wow awesome post, we are so blessed to be invloved in the best busniness with such amazing leaders who not only lead from the front but they also lead with their heart.

• Lindy and Jeff Waterland like this

#22 Kathryn Kunkel

Kathryn Kunkel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:20 PM

Awesome post Chris!! It definitely beats conventional businesses! I hated working at a factory where I worked harder and had more stress at times then my supervisor but he got paid more!
I absolutely love Life Leadership!
Thanks again!
Kathryn Kunkel
  • Josephp, Lindy, Jeff Waterland and 1 other like this

#23 Wade Hamblin

Wade Hamblin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, ON Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:21 PM

Thanks for this thread Chris!! This will create great conversations. I love truth and what it reveals. I agree LIFE Leadership fills the gaps and shortfalls of those industries. That is the key to a successful business model.
  • pclowater, Josephp, Tracey and 3 others like this

#24 kjellis

kjellis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

Chris this was amazing! I don't know why people say what they do, but Life Leadership is where it is at! On the edge, pay for performance, and a win-win culture for everyone. The products are amazing, life changing for sure. And if it wasn't for the people I hear from on a daily basis I would still be some kid barely making it through university and hoping for some future in the corporate world, but most likely working a hum-drum job clocking in and out like a zombi.

Thank you for being the leader that you are and setting the average person up for success with Life Leadership.
  • Josephp, Sharon.Lalor, Lindy and 3 others like this

#25 RDDuxbury

RDDuxbury

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:34 PM

Chris.

Great point!  Some people love to condem, complain and critizzes  but it is their loss.  The Life Leadership business is the best and most honest business around.  Where else can you find a group of people who want to help you make more money?  Or where else can you meet so many new friends?  Life Leadership is the real deal!  As Joe Keller said yesterday Life Leadership is the best pay it forward business in the world!

Rob

• Josephp, Lindy, vicky.connell and 2 others like this

#26 M Lewis

M Lewis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:34 PM

Chris, thanks for the post.  It's awesome to have a place to direct people to get some clarity on this. 

People are always criticized for doing something "different", but if we don't do something different then nothing will ever change.

Thanks to the founders of LIFE Leadership for having the courage to be criticized and to do something different,  Not only did you launch a world class organization in 2011, you have continued to improve it to make it "not the best company in the world, but the best company for the world".

Michele Lewis

• pclowater, MarianneKeller, Steve K and 9 others like this

#27 Josephp

Josephp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationGrand Bend Ontario Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:37 PM

Great post Chris Life Leadership is a true breath of fresh air in these times, and it will let time prove itself right. I am so proud to be involved with such an amazing group of leaders that are about to change the world that we live in one household at a time. Life leadership will go to a million and beyond and even faster now with the changes just made and you at the helm of the ship along with the amazing visionaries the rest of the Policy Council and Round Table Members leading the charge.
“Be the change you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi.
Lets all keep leading the charge!!!!

• pclowater, MarianneKeller, Steve K and 6 others like this

#28 mcarter

mcarter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, Ontario, Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

I've never heard of a scam with a 30 Day Money Back guarantee. "Hey let me scam you for 30 days, then I'll give you your money back". There's no way that a"scam" made me into the man I am today. The man I'm going to be would laugh even harder of the thought of this being a scam. Thanks Chris I'm proud to be a kaizen rascal!
  • Steve K, Phil Wall, Peter Fehr and 4 others like this

#29 Wade Hamblin

Wade Hamblin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, ON Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

Thanks for this thread Chris!! This will create great conversations. I love truth and what it reveals. I agree LIFE Leadership fills the gaps and shortfalls of those industries. That is the key to a successful business model.
  • Phil Wall, mcarter, vicky.connell and 2 others like this

#30 Doug Pettman

Doug Pettman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

Great post Chris

When you're able to watch lives change before your own eyes and help make a difference in many areas of a persons life it is  inspiring.  A great  business to be associated with.  Critisim is cheap but the proof is in the pudding.

• Scott.Staley and MarianneKeller like this

#31 Eli Gingrich

Eli Gingrich

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

awesome post chris      i'm really glad that in life leadership the owners earn money the same way the brand new person does.  its not based 0n when you get in or position, your pay raise becomes effective when you do .    thanks for leading us to the life we have always wanted

• Scott.Staley, Tracey and nornao like this

#32 Rhys Plant

Rhys Plant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

Chris, that you for this post! It is so awesome to be involved in a community of people who are dedicated to leadership and excellence, and it is a strange phenomenon to be criticized for standing for things like honour, integrity, hard work and commitment. Your post will be incredibly helpful in helping people see what the LIFE Leadership community is all about, thank you for taking the time to write it!

• Josephp, Tracey, vicky.connell and 1 other like this

#33 Tracey

Tracey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSimcoe, Ontario

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:48 PM

Great post, Chris!
Is it a scam that thousands of families are being changed for the better? That marriages are being saved? That relationships are being healed? That people are being brought to faith in God? That parents are changing the way they bring up their children? That peoples finances are being fixed every day? Doesn't sound like a scam to me!!
This business has changed my life drastically. It took a girl who was afraid to talk to people and has turned her into a social butterfly. It has given me confidence and self esteem that I never knew I had. It has given me more friends and deeper friendships than I have ever had in my life. Because of this business, I know three people personally who are no longer suicidal and have new hope for their futures. A scam?!? No. A statue has never been raised for a critic. The reason for that is obvious.
Thanks to all the leaders for leading from the front. For continuing to change the world for the better. And for ignoring these critics. Life is amazing!! They should check it out instead of throwing stones!
God Bless!
Tracey
  • lindsay.mckean, Scott.Staley, pclowater and 9 others like this

#34 LIONEL

LIONEL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

Awesome post Chris this can be shared with prospects to help clear up my mess thanks 

• Josephp, Rhys Plant and Bruce Withers like this

#35 R&M.Carmichael

R&M.Carmichael

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

Although I've only been a part of this opportunity for a short time, it's remarkable how much my thinking has changed during this brief period of reading, listening and associating with like- minded individuals. Reading your post stirred up emotion within me as not too long ago I was as close minded and negative by default as some of our critics. Now all I can say to them is "You don't know, what you don't know" and choose to "Love them where they're at". It's a rare thing in this world today that the leaders of any business are so humble, servant and available to even the newest person starting out. As always you are an inspiration Chris!
  • Tracey, Rob.Paolucci, nornao and 1 other like this

#36 Murray McAuliffe

Murray McAuliffe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

Thanks Chris. Awesome post! Great way to clear up all the myths and facts about this fantastic opportunity!

#37 Mike Mitchell

Mike Mitchell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:58 PM

Great post Chris. Clarifying criticism with class. LIFE is amazing. Its information and principles were the key ingredients in changing my life. God Bless

• lindsay.mckean and Rhys Plant like this

#38 John Lewis

John Lewis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

Thank you Chris for playing a huge part in bringing LIFE Leadership to the world. I am so thankful for the excellent group of entrepreneurs who are helping people solve their biggest challenges in their life. We're far past the point of testing if this works. This works for doctors, engineers, bankers, students, stay at home parents, and EVERYONE who follows the principles taught by successful people in the LIFE Community.

Thanks for the article Chris.
  • pclowater, Josephp, Rhys Plant and 2 others like this

#39 lindsay.mckean

lindsay.mckean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

Hi Chris,

Great Topic as this has been brought up so many times and its nice to have a place where the negative ppl can come take a look at the positive outcome of this exceptional LIFE Leadership Company! I would like to speak from my personal experience since being involved with LIFE as a member and the positive impact its had in my life already and many others that I have shared it with.  If it wasn't for the information that I learned and applied into my relationship with Rick, I can honestly say that we would probably not be together today.  Having the mentors/Life Coaching/friendship of Wayne & Raylene MacNamara has been a blessing in my life because they have the "fruit on the tree" and they are helping Rick & I to achieve the same.  Knowing that I am getting my advise from a couple who has been through the good, the bad & the ugly and managed to get through it, they have grown and prospered to who they are today (Mentoring with Claude & Lana Hamilton) into an incredible married couple that Rick & myself strive for!  Life Coaching is a bonus within LIFE, as we do not pay Wayne & Raylene for helping us.  Take a look at Life Coaching and the costs that you can incur anywhere else, like you said Chris, they likely don't even have the results we want and are looking for!  You can obtain a Life Coach Certificate in a weekend course these days, its pretty sad, talk about misleading.  

My family has already noticed drastic changes in my Life and I get endless compliments on how much I have grown and become an inspiration to them as I wasn't always striving for excellence. LIFE has given me the opportunity to create an income to bring my dad home from the nursing home as we are in a seasonal conventional business and cash flow stops in the winter.  This is the 1st winter that Rick & I don't have to eat KD every day LOL (not that that's a bad thing, but you get my point)  My dad will be home in the Spring/Summer now that we have the extra income.

I don't have a personal relationship with you or Terry Brady (yet, hopefully soon) as I am fairly new to the industry, but I will tell you right now from the bottom of my heart I trust everything they you say and I am so forever thankful for your genius minds in creating LIFE LEADERSHIP alongside Orrin & Laurie Woodward and the PC's, 

Forever Greatful   ......Lindsay McGuire

• pclowater, Steve K, Josephp and 12 others like this

#40 melaniegingrich

melaniegingrich

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:12 PM

Life leadership is the best business on the planet!!! What other business helps other people become better people in all 8 areas of life? Or restore broken relationships? Or repair marriages on the verge of divorce? Or help families who would otherwise have been drowned in debt and bankruptcy? There isn't another business that does all these things! 

I'm so glad LIFE came into my life. I've become a much better person after listening to and reading the information we have! It truly changes people's lives! We have SO much to offer people....and the beauty of it, that we get paid to help ourselves and others become better in the 8F's. 

The risk to get started here is absolutely none! We have a 30 day 100% money back guarantee....with an unlimited earning potential....meaning your dreams are the limit here!!!! So dream big! And lets change people's lives!

• lindsay.mckean, Scott.Staley, MarianneKeller and 5 others like this

#41 Lindy

Lindy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWest Grey, Ontario

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

I love the saying "you don't know what you don't know" and this post is simply fantastic to explain to the misinformed of what LIFE is really about.

I am very proud to be associated with an amazing bunch of people who continuosly provide encouragement, direction and a hand up and not a hand out.

As the world goes around it's wonderful to see and hear positive Leaders stand up and encourage people to know there is a better way to handle their Finances, Family, Faith, Following, Freedom, Fitness, Fun and Friendship with exceptional information instead of mislead information from media and those who do not have success in these areas.  Thank-you from the bottom of my heart to Chris for posting and to each and everyone of you who have touched my life and those of the lives you meet each day.  Together Everyone Achieves More!!  Lindy :)

• Steve K, Josephp, Rhys Plant and 5 others like this

Lindy :)

#42 johnansty

johnansty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:15 PM

I know when I first started in community building, my good friend Wayne said he'd pray for me to struggle so I could develop some tough skin because of all the critics out there in the world. From all the negativity I've encountered over the years I thought I had tough skin. Turned out I was just fat!! Lol! My point being, with an awesome post like this whether I'm tough or just fat, critics comments will just "bounce" off me now. I'm so glad to be part of the LIFE community and be involved with such smart, confident and caring leaders.

• Tracey, vicky.connell and Rick Green like this

#43 AageSmies

AageSmies

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

Thank you Chris for sharing. It seems to me that anytime something truly great comes along, there are many forces that act against it. I am a proud member of Life Leadership, proud to have you at the helm, proud to work directly with Wayne and Raylene MacNamara, and Claude and Lana Hamilton. Our lives are forever better thanks to this community and the courage that our great friends Wade and Rhonda Hamblin had in contacting us.
  • pclowater, Josephp, Tracey and 3 others like this

#44 Dan.dery

Dan.dery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

LIFE Leadership a scam......that's crazy!!!....it's the greatest community/business I've ever come accross!
We provide life changing information to help people grow and live an abundant life.
We are paid by performance period! ...not position.
As LIFE business owner, I pay no insurance, no WSIB, we have no employees, and pay no overhead.....I receive tax breaks!!!
LIFE gives people hope, leads them to truth, mixes purpose and significance with business, and allows the average person the possibility to become completely financially free by serving others and building meaningfully relationships.
It is through LIFE Leadership that I am able to give increase to the Kingdom of God and bless others as I was created to do.
Is LIFE Leaderdhip as scam.....not at all....in fact, nearly every other income opportunity/business/job when compared to it seems much more unfair, unprofitable, and unfulfilling!!
Love yas!!!
Sincerity, Daniel Dery
  • lindsay.mckean, Rico-Goncalves, Tracey and 1 other like this

#45 vicky.connell

vicky.connell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:12 PM

Thank you Chris for the post, it explains alot and will help others to understand Life Leadership better. I love being involved with Life it's helped me in so many ways and I am still growing, and teaching me to help others. I am so glad for all the work Chris, Terri, Orrin, Laurie and all the other PC members for what they do for us. And so proud of my sister and brother in law Wayne and Raylene MacNamara are part of the PC. So thank-ful for them putting up with me and believing in me when I didn't. They are my best friend beside my family and business mentors, and been there for my son also. I am building Life Leadership single it's work but so worth it, like Orrin says can't promise easy but can promise worth it.
  • pclowater, Tracey and CJ Calvert like this

#46 Lenny Richardson

Lenny Richardson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationEast of Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:14 PM

Wow! This is a great post for anyone who's looking for more information about Life, whether they're skeptical or sold out.  Thanks, Chris, for putting the truth about Life in such a compact but detailed way.

• nornao likes this

#47 ColleenLeslie

ColleenLeslie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:43 PM

Great post, Chris.  

Being totally concise and open is the only way that a company with integrity can effectively address the inevitable backlash that comes from the way Life Leadership is redefining the industry.  Of course competitors are mud-slinging and saying that the Life business is a scam.  Humans naturally resist change and change is certainly on it's way for networking and leadership!

Many thanks to you, Terri and the whole Policy Council for all your hard work, dedication and insistence on doing what is right instead of what is easy.

Colleen

• nornao and snlebeau like this

#48 Nicole

Nicole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:46 PM

"It's too good to be true!" 

Time and time again I hear this from people and my response can only be it IS true. Wouldn't you be willing to "risk" $99.99 for the CHANCE at what LIFE Leadership offers? Even if you were to end up being right in assuming LIFE Leadership is scam (which you won't), wouldn't you rather experience it for yourself as opposed to missing out on what could be (and will be) an opportunity of a lifetime? 

I know that is all it took for me. What if it did work? What if I could have what they say I can have? It would be worth may more than the $99.99 it cost me to get involved. 

• kaizendynasty likes this

#49 Peter Fehr

Peter Fehr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationLondon, Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:47 PM

Great post Chris!

Every time i hear someone say this business is a scam, I remember a quote I heard from Terri -" People of integrity expect to be believed. And when they're not, the let time prove them right." I love this quote because it captures the character of the leaders of the LIFE organization. You learn from people who have been through the struggles, driven the miles, and have succeeded. I want to thank the LIFE Policy Council because I know they receive far more criticism than I do and still handle it gracefully. It set an example for the rest of us! 

• Steve K and nornao like this

#50 Annette Cooper

Annette Cooper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:48 PM

Great Post Chris.  Thank you for everything you have done.  I love this business as it has helped me and my family.  I have watch myself grow in different ways and I have watch my son listen to the edge cd's and find his self esteem.   We have also seen it help family members.  So a scam I don't think so.  It is such amazing feeling to know that you can have unlimited earnings in the life business; and have all your dreams come true, and help other make there dreams come true.  You have taught me how to dream big and realize that amazing things do happen.  Thanks Again Take Care Annette Cooper

• Rico-Goncalves, Tracey, nornao and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LIFE Leadership Scam, LIFE, LIFE Leadership, Scam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users