JesusH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSturgis, MI

Posted 16 December 2015 - 11:38 PM

hi,

does anyone know how to share the prezi via screen share from an Ipad or a mobile device? I can't get it to work by using the link to the prezi and sharing the website. It takes me to the website but it doesn't allow me to share the prezi because it takes me to the Prezi Viewer app. so how do we screen share the prezi from the prezi viewer app? Is there a special permission we need to be able to share from prezi? or zoom?

Thanks

Ps I don't know if there is another conversation going on about this?

#2 Tim Cross

Tim Cross

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGoshen, IN

Posted 06 January 2016 - 11:35 PM

HI JesusH,

So I just tried this from my tablet.  Sorry I'm not a mac person yet.  but it's rather simple.  when you go to zoom.us and log in you then start a meeting and can invite guest.  Once they have joined there is a place if you touch the lower part of the screen to then share your screen just as if you would from your computer.  that will then show your screen to whomever is on the presentation with you.  from there you may want to already have the presentation on your screen or you log in with them watching.  Better if you already are set for them and you can control  the presentation.  once you're complete you can again touch the bottom of the screen to stop sharing an it will go back to your camera and show your face.   

I did it from my tablet and invited myself using my desktop computer to see if it would work and it did.  Good luck hope this helps.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users