• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 westernarcher

westernarcher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:59 AM

When will the open meeting on the invite page be updated? I see its still the original version.

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:41 PM

Hello,

We will have this video updated by the end of this week. 

Thank you and have a great day.

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Marc Page like this

#3 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:09 PM

Hello,

We will have this video updated by the end of this week. 

Martin

Hi, Martin. [I originally posted this elsewhere; probably not in the right place] But I sent an Open Meeting invite yesterday to a friend. What she received was the DVD 15 Dan Hawkins video. While Dan Hawkins is great, I am sure you can agree it doesn't compare to one of the Open Meetings (as seen in the Total Access area of the website).

I'm not certain if this was a mistake or by design. However, it does not deliver the intended product.

I was under the impression, I was sending her access to one of the Open Meetings like we have available thru the Total Access, LIFE Live Open Meetings.

Will this be changed in the future from DVD 15 Dan Hawkins to an actual recordered Live Open Meeting? Thanks!
  • Marc Page likes this

The System works, when we work the System

#4 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 11:12 AM

Hi, Martin. [I originally posted this elsewhere; probably not in the right place] But I sent an Open Meeting invite yesterday to a friend. What she received was the DVD 15 Dan Hawkins video. While Dan Hawkins is great, I am sure you can agree it doesn't compare to one of the Open Meetings (as seen in the Total Access area of the website).

I'm not certain if this was a mistake or by design. However, it does not deliver the intended product.

I was under the impression, I was sending her access to one of the Open Meetings like we have available thru the Total Access, LIFE Live Open Meetings.

Will this be changed in the future from DVD 15 Dan Hawkins to an actual recordered Live Open Meeting? Thanks!

Status update?

#5 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:44 PM

Hello,

We are in the final stages of reviewing the new Open Meeting invite video. Our media department is doing their best to make it available as soon as possible,.

Martin

• DocNavyGuy likes this

#6 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 01:41 PM

Hello,

We are in the final stages of reviewing the new Open Meeting invite video. Our media department is doing their best to make it available as soon as possible,.

Martin

Thanks, Martin.  I know ya'll are working on a lot of things, so I appreciate your response!

Can't wait to see what ya'll will have in place!   

#7 Kevin.Swedberg

Kevin.Swedberg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:52 AM

Hello Martin - 

I just want to contribute to this request for the Open Meeting Invite.  I have wanted to share an Open Meeting with a person who lives at a distance from me and who is not near an Open Meeting.  We can send the DVD 15 and DVD 17 videos without the Open Meeting Invite feature of Marketing System.  Being able to send them the video of a speaker who we know they will connect with based on career or personality would be powerful.

Also, that page of the website still indicates the video we are sending is Chris Brady, but the video link is for the 20 minute Dan Hawkins video, or the 8 minute Setting People Free video.  I personally would rather the person I send a link to, not have the option to choose a video that I did not intend for them to receive.  The DVD 17 doesn't need to be available through the Open Meeting Invite tool, since it is available on the front page of the website.

You and your team are amazing and have created incredibly professional tools for us to use.  Thank you so much for all you are doing to make what we do so possible. Please let us know if the Open Meeting Invite is on the list to be updated and what that update will entail.

God bless.

Kevin Swedberg

#8 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:29 PM

Hello Martin - 

I just want to contribute to this request for the Open Meeting Invite.  I have wanted to share an Open Meeting with a person who lives at a distance from me and who is not near an Open Meeting.  We can send the DVD 15 and DVD 17 videos without the Open Meeting Invite feature of Marketing System.  Being able to send them the video of a speaker who we know they will connect with based on career or personality would be powerful.

Also, that page of the website still indicates the video we are sending is Chris Brady, but the video link is for the 20 minute Dan Hawkins video, or the 8 minute Setting People Free video.  I personally would rather the person I send a link to, not have the option to choose a video that I did not intend for them to receive.  The DVD 17 doesn't need to be available through the Open Meeting Invite tool, since it is available on the front page of the website.

You and your team are amazing and have created incredibly professional tools for us to use.  Thank you so much for all you are doing to make what we do so possible. Please let us know if the Open Meeting Invite is on the list to be updated and what that update will entail.

God bless.

Kevin Swedberg

Kevin,

Thank you for your feedback. The open meeting invite video has been updated. There is only 1 video now so the user will not have to make any choice. 

Have a great day,

Martin

• DocNavyGuy likes this

#9 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 01:50 PM

Kevin,

Thank you for your feedback. The open meeting invite video has been updated. There is only 1 video now so the user will not have to make any choice. 

Have a great day,

Martin

AMAZING! 

Martin, you and your IT Team are Superb!

Thanks for updating the Open Meeting Invite to allow us to TEXT or Email a REAL-LIVE Open Meeting to someone!

Wow! So awesome!!

NOTE to USERS: When you send a TEXT or Email, it embeds a LINK to the video...not the video itself.

Thanks, All...I feel like it's Christmas in July!

• Ammon Nelson likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users