• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ryan.mueller

ryan.mueller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 11:59 PM

Is there anyway that I can download all of the receipts from the Track and Save app as well as the expense information? It seems a little time consuming to simply select each receipt individually and saving the picture. Right now the only thing that I can do is export a expense report, and I was hoping that I could maybe download the pictures and the receipts, possibly with the help of the office? Has anyone else ever done this?

Thanks,

Ryan

• AntonyPaTD and zevaVornrearp like this

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:54 PM

Ryan,

Unfortunately, there is no way to download all the receipt at once. These are stored as a binary data in the database.

Martin

#3 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 10 December 2015 - 10:31 PM

Ryan,

Unfortunately, there is no way to download all the receipt at once. These are stored as a binary data in the database.

Martin

Martin,

You could have a request-ticket URL that shows the status of a background zip process. I believe that is what Google does for their google takeout. Then have the .zip archives requested be aged out after a month or so.

πŸŒ΄πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“±πŸ“€πŸ“… ♻️πŸ‘₯ πŸ“–πŸ’ΏπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ’΅

#4 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:26 PM

Thank you for your suggestion. We will put this on the list of enhancements and will try to implement this in the next release.

Have a great day,

Martin

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Track and Save, Download all receipts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users