#1 andelee

andelee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 02:29 PM

POPULAR

Hi Chris,

I was wondering about our new back office; I really like how improved it is but I was wondering about the avatar. We used to see our monthly totals at the top with the bars that turned green from red and we used to be able to scroll over our avatar to see our totals and what we needed. I loved that feature. Will we be getting that feature back by chance? I was not sure where to find my totals at first but, perseverance paid off....lol and I found them but, the simplicity of what we had before was awesome. Anyway have a most wonderful day and if its possible and I can put in a request for the hover over the avatar for info again then that's what I'd like to do.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post/request. Thanks again

Andrea

• prelveprobe, WilburGamp, TimothyKami and 193 others like this

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:37 PM

Andrea,

Thank you for a nice feedback. In an ongoing effort to support mobile devices we had to make few tweaks and changes to My Team page. Because mobile devices do not support "hover over" functionality we have moved this information to tap/click event. You should be able to see all the information as you used by simply clicking on the avatar.

Have a nice day,

Martin

• Marc Page, Bill Cohoon, Georgeker and 2 others like this

#3 Marc & Tessa Mercier

Marc & Tessa Mercier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:54 PM

Hi Martin,

To continue on this train of thought, we used to be able to go back upline through the breadcrumbs but no longer.  Maybe I can't see it but it seems as though I have to hit my browser's back button and that takes me all the way back to the my business landing page.  BTW, Love the new design. new people can navigate through it really easily, and it looks amazing. 

Keep up the good work!

• Marc Page likes this

Marc Mercier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users