• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:12 AM

POPULAR

Hi, Martin!

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Got a problem. Ever since the 2.0 launch, I have had log-in problems on my Android tablet. The "sign in" area at the top right corner leads to an error message that says "404-file or directory not found". Until the last few days, I was able to get in by going through "Shop" at the bottom of the page as long as I did not use my log-in info at the top. After entering the shopping area, I could then sign in and get to my back office. That changed in the past few days and the sign-in is no longer available. I suspect you will suggest I contact life support. I did that on or about Nov 1st and had running dialogue for a couple of days. I sent screen shots of the sign-in and the error message and was told it would be forwarded. A month has passed and now I can't access any part of my back office. Thankfully, I don't have a problem on my laptop or smartphone but this tablet was purchased last year specifically for business use. This is an Android 4.4.2. Are you having any other issues of this type?
Thank you for your help.
Donna
  • Joshuakera, prelveprobe, WradleyNexy and 204 others like this
Donna Adcock<p>He who has the Son has life...

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:41 PM

Hello Donna,

I have seen this behavior on older versions of Android operating systems. Can you upgrade your Android to the latest version? Also, try to rotate between landscape and portrait mode as that might resolve some of the top navigation menu issues.

Hope this helped. Have a nice day,

Martin

• Arthurdiave and MattyywVah like this

#3 Donna

Donna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:21 PM

Thanks, Martin! I looked for a way to update Android but didn't find it. Then, I tried turning to portrait position and it worked. I can log in normally now. I appreciate your help.
  • slpries likes this
Donna Adcock<p>He who has the Son has life...

#4 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:37 PM

You are welcome! 

Have a great day.

Martin

• nohnigejelpyi74, nohnigejelpmh83, nohnigejelput85 and 10 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users