3 replies to this topic

#1 Kayla Hempe

Kayla Hempe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL suburbs

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:47 PM

What if we had other products for inside the car that could be a conversation starter?  Like something that hangs from the rearview mirror or like a sock for the rearview mirror.....each in the different themes of finance, leadership, EDGE, AGO, or something like that. Or a steering wheel cover!

Just thoughts :)

Kayla

• prelveprobe likes this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:12 AM

What if we had other products for inside the car that could be a conversation starter?  Like something that hangs from the rearview mirror or like a sock for the rearview mirror.....each in the different themes of finance, leadership, EDGE, AGO, or something like that. Or a steering wheel cover!

Just thoughts :)

Kayla

I'll pass this along!

Good idea.

CB

#3 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:12 AM

I'll pass this along!

Good idea.

CB

Also, did you see the smart phone holder for a car that clips to the vent louvers?  It has a little life leadership logo on it, which might work to accomplish the conversation starting you mentioned, but beyond that, it is super slick and works really well!

CB

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#4 Kayla Hempe

Kayla Hempe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL suburbs

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:43 PM

Also, did you see the smart phone holder for a car that clips to the vent louvers? It has a little life leadership logo on it, which might work to accomplish the conversation starting you mentioned, but beyond that, it is super slick and works really well!

CB

I have not! Thanks for letting me know! I'll check it out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users