#1 Carol in STL

Carol in STL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 04 November 2015 - 12:26 PM

Hi Life Leadership,

We just did a FFP presentation at the Archdiocese of Saint Louis, MO.

Our prospects would like to know if there are any Catholic Churches that you know of either in the Saint Louis area or nationwide that are currently using the FFP, that they could contact for feedback and how they are implementing using the FFP in their parishes.

Thanks,

Carol in STL

• prelveprobe likes this

#2 simonent

simonent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:56 PM

Hi Carol in STL -

This has been a target area for me as well.  The FFP is badly needed in the our parishes.

If possible, please share what was presented and the barriers to overcome.

Best Regards

Joe in YGN

• Marc Page likes this

#3 Carol in STL

Carol in STL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:25 PM

Hi Joe,

Three parishes in St. Louis area have already used Dave Ramsey.

While the presentation went well (Orrin's background, how the founders have so unselfishly structured the company, and emphasis on three not just one areas of FFP strength), the sticking point seems to be that they would like a reference from some one in the Catholic community, as having used the FFP and feedback

on how they implemented it. So, without that, I'm not sure we'll be able to proceed.

Thanks,

Carol

#4 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:50 PM

Hi Joe,

Three parishes in St. Louis area have already used Dave Ramsey.

While the presentation went well (Orrin's background, how the founders have so unselfishly structured the company, and emphasis on three not just one areas of FFP strength), the sticking point seems to be that they would like a reference from some one in the Catholic community, as having used the FFP and feedback

on how they implemented it. So, without that, I'm not sure we'll be able to proceed.

Thanks,

Carol

Could you present it as an opportunity to be the pilot parish for others to follow?  I'm not catholic, so I'm just throwing some ideas out there.  I don't know what cultural considerations there may be.

• Marc Page, Megan LeVan and FalkonTMF like this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FFP, TESTIMONIALS, CATHOLIC CHURCHES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users