Photo

I'm LOVING the new Total Access features!

total access success learning

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 John Feldhouse

John Feldhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 02:00 PM

Hey everyone! I just wanted to take a quick moment out to let you know how much value is really packed into Total Access! 

We all knew the value before the website additions were already well worth the money just the be around successful people alone, but the new additional content added with The Leadership Platform is absolutely incredible. I've been listening while at work and people come into my office and ask what I'm listening to and I show them it's just a subscription for all this material of positivity! What a great way to sell more TA subscriptions!

I just wanted to thank the folks who put this together.

I do have a quick question while here... The Success 101 module, is there any way to be able to re-listen to the audios? I took some notes on Module 3's "Focal Point" and it really struck me, but I wanted to re-listen. 

Thanks again for this awesome addition!  :D

• lishi, LP Theriault, prelveprobe and 1 other like this

"Be curious, not judgmental."
              – Walt Whitman

#2 robert.tighe2

robert.tighe2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS Canada

Posted 07 November 2015 - 08:30 PM

The new Total Access portal is amazing.  I was just wondering if, when in there, is there a way to download the audio books to my phone so I can listen to them on the bus without using my data?  This would be a great feature.  I know they were implementing this in the marketing system for LifeStream.  Just wondering if the new audio books on Total Access Portal will have the same feature to listen offline?

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#3 frbitter

frbitter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:47 PM

The new promo video for total access is absolutely awesome and I am wondering if it will be on the branded email site? That video is one of the best if not the best video Life has made. It will be a wonderful asset in selling the value of the subscription.

#4 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 10:54 PM

Absolutely!

It will be available on Branded Emails shortly.

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Marc Page like this

#5 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 11:00 PM

Hey everyone! I just wanted to take a quick moment out to let you know how much value is really packed into Total Access! 

We all knew the value before the website additions were already well worth the money just the be around successful people alone, but the new additional content added with The Leadership Platform is absolutely incredible. I've been listening while at work and people come into my office and ask what I'm listening to and I show them it's just a subscription for all this material of positivity! What a great way to sell more TA subscriptions!

I just wanted to thank the folks who put this together.

I do have a quick question while here... The Success 101 module, is there any way to be able to re-listen to the audios? I took some notes on Module 3's "Focal Point" and it really struck me, but I wanted to re-listen. 

Thanks again for this awesome addition!  :D

Unfortunately, there is no option to re-listen to Success 101 modules.

Have a great day,

Martin

#6 Dwight Maynor

Dwight Maynor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:47 AM

How am I not finding this "TA Video"? I've been to the Portal and searched on the knowledge base. Something like this should show on a search

but, it doesn't. I'm sure it's great, but I haven't been able to locate it. I'll keep looking but, in the meantime is there a way to make this video

show up with a search? Thank you.

#7 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:13 AM

How am I not finding this "TA Video"? I've been to the Portal and searched on the knowledge base. Something like this should show on a search

but, it doesn't. I'm sure it's great, but I haven't been able to locate it. I'll keep looking but, in the meantime is there a way to make this video

show up with a search? Thank you.

It is on the new landing page for the Total Access product.  The reason it doesn't come up in a search on our homepage is because it is public facing and meant for your to use to attract customers.  Here is where it is located so you can go take a look:

http://totalaccess.lifeleadership.com

Enjoy!

CB

• Marc Page likes this

#8 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:16 PM

That video is absolutely amazing!  Game changing quality in all of the new video content.  Every time we think things are great, they just get better.

• BraveheartMicah likes this

#9 BraveheartMicah

BraveheartMicah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 20 November 2015 - 11:03 AM

Dear Admin:  I'm noticing a possible glitch on the "marketing links" customer URL for TA site.  

[http://www.lifeleade....aspx?61240086]

I'm logged out of my LL site and when I try to follow the path of a customer by clicking "subscribe" on the link that ties to my Life #, it just jumps to the same page...I can't see where my new customer could enroll on TA from the new TA site. 

Is there an issue or is it "user error?"  :)  

Appreciate all you do!!

• Ammon Nelson likes this

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

The Woodlands, TX

"There's nothing more fun, than kicking butt in a business!" C. Hamilton

#10 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:24 PM

Hello,

You are seeing this experience because you are logged in and our system recognizes that. If you want to test the marketing links you need to logout and close all of the browser windows, or open a new browser "In Private/Incognito" mode and try to navigate to this link.

Thank you for your comment and have a great day.

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#11 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:36 PM

Dear Admin:  I'm noticing a possible glitch on the "marketing links" customer URL for TA site.  

[http://www.lifeleade....aspx?61240086]

I'm logged out of my LL site and when I try to follow the path of a customer by clicking "subscribe" on the link that ties to my Life #, it just jumps to the same page...I can't see where my new customer could enroll on TA from the new TA site. 

Is there an issue or is it "user error?"   :)

Appreciate all you do!!

Is the page you are being directed to the customer enrollment page?

2015-11-20_12-34-19.png

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#12 daniel.seibert

daniel.seibert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:33 PM

First of all, I want to thank Chris and the team for creating all the content and features that we now have. Unfortunately, I am overwhelmed by all the links, new sites and new marketing material. I am trying to download the mobile app for the leadership platform and cannot find the "mobile credentials" mentioned on the total access website. And I want to download the mobile app for financial fitness and the link on the website does not go to the app store, nor can I find it in the app store. What am I doing wrong? Should I work from my computer (my website) or from Lifestream? or from total access portal? and for financial fitness? where do I start?

Thanks!

Lydia

#13 Jim & Sara Gerend

Jim & Sara Gerend

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:30 PM

I am having issues with Offline Audios for LIFE Stream.  It starts to load and then the LIFE Stream app shuts down completely. Anyone having this issue and have a fix?

#14 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 09:39 PM

Hi Jim,

Could you please try to uninstall LifeStream and download the latest version from Apple store or Google Play?

This should resolve your problem.

Thank you and have a great day

Martin

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: total access, success, learning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users