1 reply to this topic

#1 gregory_d_bie

gregory_d_bie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLondon, ON

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:24 AM

I am beyond thankful for the CD talks that Orrin and Chris have been cranking out, talking about finances, and explaining the financial matrix. Esp. Love Chris' "Camel in the Tent" CD, which gives a brief US monetary history. Just wondered if there were plans for a "Canadian" history version in the works (possibly something Claude Hamilton or Wayne MacNamara might lead the charge on..?) This could also extend to monetary histories of other countries as LIFE Leadership opens those markets up. Perhaps this is a little pedantic, but it'd be interesting to know a bit of the history of how other countries (including my own) have made similar "off track" monetary decisions.

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:53 AM

I am beyond thankful for the CD talks that Orrin and Chris have been cranking out, talking about finances, and explaining the financial matrix. Esp. Love Chris' "Camel in the Tent" CD, which gives a brief US monetary history. Just wondered if there were plans for a "Canadian" history version in the works (possibly something Claude Hamilton or Wayne MacNamara might lead the charge on..?) This could also extend to monetary histories of other countries as LIFE Leadership opens those markets up. Perhaps this is a little pedantic, but it'd be interesting to know a bit of the history of how other countries (including my own) have made similar "off track" monetary decisions.

This is a great suggestion and we are working to dig up data for other countries, but with the sheer number of countries etc. going country by country will be impossible.  Primarily, the fiat money systems all operate similarly, so the principles taught are the same, while the specific histories on how they came about may, of course have some differences.

CB

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Financial Fitness, Financial Matrix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users