#1 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:53 PM

There is a freedom lover here in Utah that is publishing some excellent children's books about freedom and what we here call the Financial Matrix.  I would love to see his books get exposure to the LIFE Leadership community.  How do I get him in contact with those who can make something happen with LIFE Leadership?

Here is his a link to his latest children's book: http://tuttletwins.c.../?ap_id=spiffy3

• Gemaldhiersox likes this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:01 AM

There is a freedom lover here in Utah that is publishing some excellent children's books about freedom and what we here call the Financial Matrix.  I would love to see his books get exposure to the LIFE Leadership community.  How do I get him in contact with those who can make something happen with LIFE Leadership?

Here is his a link to his latest children's book: http://tuttletwins.c.../?ap_id=spiffy3

Ammon:

We aren't marketing childrens' books, per se, at this time.  Occasionally we will produce something of our own, but until we can understand a market and produce exclusive content that is world class, we won't go into a market.  Simply carrying books by other authors really doesn't lead to increased sales or higher pv for life members.  It's when we come up with products that are truly exclusive that we fulfill our business strategy.  

For that reason, timing isn't right for us to be considering childrens books by outside authors.  But thanks for the suggestion!

CB

• Ammon Nelson, Jetrina and MariaAxora like this

#3 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:25 AM

Ammon:

We aren't marketing childrens' books, per se, at this time.  Occasionally we will produce something of our own, but until we can understand a market and produce exclusive content that is world class, we won't go into a market.  Simply carrying books by other authors really doesn't lead to increased sales or higher pv for life members.  It's when we come up with products that are truly exclusive that we fulfill our business strategy.  

For that reason, timing isn't right for us to be considering childrens books by outside authors.  But thanks for the suggestion!

CB

Thanks for the response.  That makes complete sense.  This is why you are the CEO and I am asking the questions.  ;)

• DWRascalROKofKaizen likes this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#4 Caresse

Caresse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 08:29 AM

I would love to sell children's books as well. Many classics have LIFE Leadership principles. Self Talk- The Little Engine That Could. How To Win Friends and Influence People- The Pout Pout Fish. Sharing the plan is based on allowing people to catch the vision, which is similar to I Love You Forever. The Bear was Scared is definitely about team approach.
I have changed the way I work with kids based on my new perspective with LIFE Leadership.
  • slpries and DWRascalROKofKaizen like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users