• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Russ & Rebecca Climie

Russ & Rebecca Climie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:17 PM

I have been searching the forum for an answer, but have not found anything specifically addressing this question, so hence this post.

I was with a realtor today who is going through the LLR Corporate program with me and he asked if there is a way to get access to the digital audio files rather than CDs. He mentioned that his work computers no longer have CD drives and his drive time is usually spent on the phone, but he does want to listen and learn. 

Obviously Rascal Radio is a great option for him, but the LLR Corporate audios are not to be found on the app. 

Is there a way for him to have access to those files outside of me simply ripping them to my computer and posting on Google Drive?

Thank you for your help! 

Russ

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 11:10 PM

Russ,

All LLRC courses are available on LIFE Stream for digital delivery. A subscriber who is on digital LLRC will still receive the physical book every month, but instead of receiving the audio CD's, they will receive the audio in digital format through LIFE Stream.

I hope that this helps to understand the digital delivery of our subscriptions.

Have a great day

Martin

• Marc Page likes this

#3 Russ & Rebecca Climie

Russ & Rebecca Climie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:23 AM

Martin -

Thank you for the reply and I did not realize that digital delivery was available for any of the LLR courses. On the "more info" page with the video, testimonials, etc, when a person clicks on the "Subscribe" dropdown it gives different course options, but it's not until the next page that a user finds a physical or digital option. 

Hence my question, as I have at least one user who has realized after about a week that he may need a digital option, rather than a physical option. What are my options at this point with having already purchased a LLRC Course 1 for him and having delivered the entire course to him? 

Best,

Russ

#4 Russ & Rebecca Climie

Russ & Rebecca Climie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 02:01 PM

Martin -

I posted a follow up question, but haven't heard back. Did you see thread response? 

Russ

#5 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:42 PM

Martin -

I posted a follow up question, but haven't heard back. Did you see thread response? 

Russ

Russ,

I am sorry I missed your follow up thread.

We are in the process of making it clear when subscribing to our products. Please note that the digital option is not available when purchasing the entire LLRC course on our shopping cart all at once. 

The digital option is available to our monthly LLRC subscriptions only.

Please contact our customer support who will be able to exchange your physical CD's for digital once since you were not aware of this.

Hope that this helped.  Have a great day,

Martin

• Ammon Nelson likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LLRC, llr corporate, corporate sales

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users