Photo

Any way to access Marketing System digitally?

marketing system digital

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 christine.welman

christine.welman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 01:31 PM

It was excellent when the Marketing System LT Cds were available in the mobile website. I could listen from wherever, and it didn't matter that I don't see my apartment for days at a time, or that package delivery services and I are currently engaged in a cold war.  I'm at the point where I make a note to find out what my team is on about approximately 7 days after they mention a new CD.  Which is not professional in any shape or form.

Is there a digital option for LT right now that I am missing?  If it's on hiatus, can we expect to have a digital Life Stream subscription option for LT soon?  I think it makes sense from a business standpoint that, when I open my eyes, in the morning, on the first day of the month, I can download the newest LT digital talks on LifeStream and just press play. :wub:   As opposed to praying that my schedule and the postal service's miraculously align. <_<

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 04:48 PM

Christine,

You can switch over to the digital LT subscription. This has been available on LIFE Stream from the beginning.

Martin

• Marc Page likes this

#3 christine.welman

christine.welman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:44 PM

Mystery solved. Unfortunately there is some kind of site bug that won't let me access the LT page to choose between digital and physical like I can with my other subscriptions. There is an error when I try. I was able to figure that out after comparing with another team mate. I've reached out to support and hopefully they can resolve quickly.

#4 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 11:15 PM

Christine,

Our customer service reps are awesome and I am sure that they will be able to help you. 

Meanwhile, you can try to use LIFE Stream to subscribe/switch your LT subscription.

1. Log into LIFE Stream

2. Click on the LIFE Training icon

3. Click on "Add Digital Subscription" (green button at the bottom)

This process should allow you to get onto LT digital subscription.

Have a great day!

Martin

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: marketing system, digital

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users