• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 EverythingBetterNow

EverythingBetterNow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:44 AM

Believe it or not, but your family members and so-called friends are the ones that hold you back. Since you trust them so much, you allow yourself to listen what they think of you and what you can or can’t do instead of listening to yourself. If I’m talking about you, then I’m glad that you are taking a couple of minutes to read this. It’s time for you to believe in yourself more than others. How can you ever move up in life if you choose to believe what someone else says if that person doesn’t want themselves to move up? It’s like listening to someone about marriage that has never been married. Or listening to someone about how to discipline your kids, when they don’t have any, it just doesn’t make any sense. Yes, we all want to have friends and people in our lives to make us well rounded, but you have to put that behind yourself. People get jealous when you finally focus and choose to put yourself before themselves. If this is happening to you right now, I want you to tell your friend or family member and say “sorry, but I'm not sorry.” God has a purpose for you and you need to worry more about that purpose then making others happy. Sometimes we have to look in the mirror and reflect on ourselves. Am I happy where I am? Am I falling behind? Is there something holding me back? Most people won’t do that, or if they do reflect on themselves, most of them are NOT 100% truthful with themselves. People, you are only hurting yourself somewhere down the road. I never want to look back on my life thinking, “I shouldn’t have” or “I wish I would’ve” and you shouldn’t too. Every day that you wake up with breath in your lungs, you should try to outdo the person that you was the day before.  Some days will be rough and you’d might feel discouraged, but when you know in your heart that you did the best that you could, it will push you to keep going. I challenge you today to step out on faith, try something new that has been on your mind for a while, and conquer that thing that you fear and say “sorry, but I'm not sorry, I will move my life to a higher level.” Leave me some comments. I would love to hear your stories about your fears or about your family members and friends that might have tried to hold you back.

-Ernest Williams, II-
"The most successful models in the world are positive ones."

Attached Images

• image1-290x173.jpg

• DocNavyGuy and Marieve like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: People, Motivation, Influence, Success, Life, Firends, Family

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users