4 replies to this topic

#1 AndersDejeet

AndersDejeet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 03:40 PM

Hi there

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place but it seemed the most appropriate of the available sections

My question is about the tracker side of the track and save and is about tracking your actual net income. The 'net monthly income'  prompt in the top right box appears to be a 'budget' net monthly income and not an  'actual' net monthly income. In my case the 'budget' and actual' net income can be very different because I work in a commission type job and my wife works varying shifts per month as she is part time.

Throughout July, the first month we used the tracker, I updated the net monthly income as we were paid and that worked very well. However, when August started and I changed the monthly net income to reflect my first pay it entered correctly in that box but under the year to date tab it also changed my net income for July and every other month to the same figure. This made me realize it is a budget net income entry.

Is there a way or could a way be added to track your actual net income per month?

The tracker is a super program and even after the first month of tracking has showed us lots of areas where we can improve our budget. I would wholeheartedly recommend it to everybody.

Thanx in advance for your help.

Anders  :)

• Ammon Nelson and zevaVornrearp like this

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 08:11 PM

Hello Anders,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will add this to the list of requests.

Stay tuned.

Martin

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#3 cleantalk18

cleantalk18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:39 PM

Can track and save hook up to my bank accounts?

#4 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:43 PM

Can track and save hook up to my bank accounts?

Not in its current configuration.  But we are redoing the whole "Track" portion of this product, and the future version may be able to (I don't want to over-promise this, but we are working on it)

CB

• sscolvin, Jason Jasper and Marc Page like this

#5 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:29 PM

Sweet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic