Photo

LT packs for Personality Plus believers

training suggestion personality management training presentation majors personality personality plus thought process

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Deb Fizer

Deb Fizer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:36 AM

Obviously all the training material is excellent. There is more of it than I have time. I think training packs specific to the 4 personality types, e.g. Contacting for Phlegmatics or Overcoming Objections for Cholerics would be a fantastic time management tool.

I realize the material is gleaned from seminars and majors and would require adjustments to a portion of their content but perhaps there could be symposiums on a topic e.g. Sponsoring a New Member, by four leaders, one of each personality type. These would address pitfalls within the topic, common to each personality type, each of the four segments given by a leader with that personality type and how they managed those issues. Other topic ideas could be something like:

• Learning from a Sanguine (Choleric, Melancholy, Phlegmatic)
  • Cholerics' Strong Suit: What are they thinking when ...(a specific situation)
  • Steps for Maintaining ... 
  • Cues to Notice Your Level of ... 
  • Thought Processes to Gauge... 
  • Effectiveness in...

So on and so forth. ​Also demonstrations on a topic with effective-thought-process discussions afterward would be worthwhile contributions to the content.

• Marc Page, CathyRedden, LivingForExcellence and 1 other like this

#2 Виктор

Виктор

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 12:15 PM

…But not always for too long. Unfortunately, because they are so passionate, and because true success takes patience, any sort of early failure easily discourages them. They are likely to pack up and change careers in a heartbeat.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: training suggestion, personality management, training, presentation, majors, personality, personality plus, thought process

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users