2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Minick

Chris Minick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 27 August 2015 - 11:05 AM

I sent a link about the LLR Corperate being approved for ACSI schools to my aunt who is affiliated with a state school in Michigan. This was her reply:

"I looked at some of the Life Leadership sites. The fact that ACSI is endorsing it by awarding CEUs for course completion says a lot. I helped take my school through the ACSI certification program. It was a 3-year protocol and very rigorous. I'm sure that ACSI wouldn't be taking this step unless Life Leadership was top quality."

She then had some questions that I do not have the answers to:

"It sounds like each course takes 6 months to complete, but I didn't see many details about exactly what students and staff study. I wonder if those 6 months stretch to 9 months when it is used with students. This would be ideal for a school that is taking an integrated approach to its curriculum, meaning that selected concepts are woven into all courses across the curriculum. In that way, all teachers of the grades where Life Leadership is studied would be including its concepts in their lessons. 

Are some schools in Michigan using it?"

Can anyone tell me what other colleges in Michigan or elsewhere have implemented or offered as a course the LLR Corperate courses?

Thank you,
Chris Minick

• Ammon Nelson, Jeanette Rogacion and DocNavyGuy like this

#2 mkthompson

mkthompson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 07:07 PM

I am trying to find the post about ASCI CEU's for LLR Corp. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Michaela

#3 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:24 AM

I sent a link about the LLR Corperate being approved for ACSI schools to my aunt who is affiliated with a state school in Michigan. This was her reply:

"I looked at some of the Life Leadership sites. The fact that ACSI is endorsing it by awarding CEUs for course completion says a lot. I helped take my school through the ACSI certification program. It was a 3-year protocol and very rigorous. I'm sure that ACSI wouldn't be taking this step unless Life Leadership was top quality."

She then had some questions that I do not have the answers to:

"It sounds like each course takes 6 months to complete, but I didn't see many details about exactly what students and staff study. I wonder if those 6 months stretch to 9 months when it is used with students. This would be ideal for a school that is taking an integrated approach to its curriculum, meaning that selected concepts are woven into all courses across the curriculum. In that way, all teachers of the grades where Life Leadership is studied would be including its concepts in their lessons. 

Are some schools in Michigan using it?"

Can anyone tell me what other colleges in Michigan or elsewhere have implemented or offered as a course the LLR Corperate courses?

Thank you,
Chris Minick

Was there every any solution to this question yet??

r/ Mike Forrest

The System works, when we work the System

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LLR, College

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users