#1 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:43 AM

Is it possible to make the products purchased through the financialfitnessinfo.com available through LIFE Stream?

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:21 PM

Absolutely.

Currently, if you buy digital Financial Fitness Program you can access the audios 2 ways:

1. Log into www.financialfitnessinfo.com and click on the Financial Fitness Program

or

2. Log into LIFE Stream and click on My Audio icon and choose Financial Fitness Program from the drop down list

Stay tuned as we are finalizing some exiting enhancements to all of our digital delivery products.

Martin

• Marc Page and Marianne Ashton like this

#3 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:55 PM

Absolutely.

Currently, if you buy digital Financial Fitness Program you can access the audios 2 ways:

1. Log into www.financialfitnessinfo.com and click on the Financial Fitness Program

or

2. Log into LIFE Stream and click on My Audio icon and choose Financial Fitness Program from the drop down list

Stay tuned as we are finalizing some exiting enhancements to all of our digital delivery products.

Martin

I have purchased the Master Class and I don't see it in my drop down list ...

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#4 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:21 PM

Hello,

As of right now, only the digital Financial Fitness Program will appear in the LIFE Stream under My Audio. 

However, we are finalizing some really exiting enhancements... so stay tuned.

Martin

#5 Marianne Ashton

Marianne Ashton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 03:44 PM

When someone enrolls as a LIFE member via the digital Financial Fitness program, is there anything else that the new member receives in the mail or is it only the digital books and audio? 

#6 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:54 AM

When someone enrolls as a LIFE member via the digital Financial Fitness program, is there anything else that the new member receives in the mail or is it only the digital books and audio? 

There is nothing else that they receive, it's all digital.

Thx

CB

• clyde.keep and Marc Page like this

#7 hans.rohne

hans.rohne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:28 AM

I just want to clarify...if a new member chooses to get their FFP digitally, they CAN access the audios through LIFE Stream?  We were having some problems with finding everything.  It was saying no audios found (or a similar message) on LIFE Stream when we tried to help our new members find it on their phone.

I hope my question is clear!  Thanks...you guys are masters at figuring all this out!

Teri

#8 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:48 PM

Teri,

There are several ways to retrieve the digital version of Financial Fitness

1. The digital version of the audios as well as the eBook is available @ www.financialfitnessinfo.com 

Log in and click on Learn Finances from the left hand menu to access the digital content of the financial fitness

2. The audios are also available on Life Stream under My Audios (select Financial Fitness from the Packs drop down list)

We are in a process of making this more streamlined so stay tuned for more updates.

Martin

#9 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 07:23 AM

I see my financial fitness pack audios in life stream but not my master class audios. Is this being fixed?

#10 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 07:59 AM

That's correct. Currently Master Class audios do not display in the Life Stream under PACKS.

We are working on something really AWESOME that will streamline the delivery of our digital Financial Fitness products. Stay tuned...

Have a great day,

Martin

• Marc Page likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users