• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Nolipad

Nolipad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:45 PM

My client said she stopped listening to Rascal (she quit her subscription) because despite tabbing to different stations, she stopped hearing new information, after a month of listening. How can that be?
  • prelveprobe, Ardmxursymn, zamirchik1984 and 2 others like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:54 AM

My client said she stopped listening to Rascal (she quit her subscription) because despite tabbing to different stations, she stopped hearing new information, after a month of listening. How can that be?

I am very troubled to hear things like this.

Unfortunately, we've had some algorithm problems with the Rascal Radio "randomizer."  It was sometimes not digging deep enough into our thousands of titles and providing a deep enough selection.  We think we have fixed this, in a short-term kind of way.

Just so you know, we are not thrilled with the supplier that built that app for us and are rebuilding it brand new from the ground up.  This type of problem will be gone forever as we work to make this a world-class product.

Thank you for your patience and know that we will work very hard to keep you from ever losing a customer again!!

CB

• sscolvin, slpries, James Kozak and 3 others like this

#3 James Kozak

James Kozak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:37 PM

Awesome that is great to hear. i been wanting to hear that kind of new for while now. 

#4 lishi

lishi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Locationcortez, colorado

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:27 PM

hello to all :)  

wondering if the "new" rascal radio web player has been launched?  i listen from my desktop (not from a "mobile device" per se) and it looks and acts the same as it has in the past?  i was wondering if new features were implemented... different "speed" variations as many have mentioned? the randomizer problem fixed?  truthfully, i don't see any changes... ??? but, then again, perhaps they are to be "seamless"? :) (other than the random-ness) ;) (grin)

does anyone out there listen from home (desktop)? :)

“Average leaders raise the bar on themselves; good leaders raise the bar for others; great leaders inspire others to raise their own bar.” – Orrin Woodward

#5 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:05 PM

hello to all :)

wondering if the "new" rascal radio web player has been launched?  i listen from my desktop (not from a "mobile device" per se) and it looks and acts the same as it has in the past?  i was wondering if new features were implemented... different "speed" variations as many have mentioned? the randomizer problem fixed?  truthfully, i don't see any changes... ??? but, then again, perhaps they are to be "seamless"? :) (other than the random-ness) ;) (grin)

does anyone out there listen from home (desktop)? :)

Yes, it has been launched, is entirely different, and should look so immediately if you pull it up on your desktop.  Let me get Martin to chime in here and make sure you know where to go and how to access.  Stand by!

CB

• Marc Page and lishi like this

#6 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 09:37 PM

lishi,

Thank you for following up. We are waiting to hear back from Apple for their approval. I am hoping to hear back by the end of this week. So stand by for couple more days.

However, I spoke to Chris today, and he mentioned that we don't have to wait for Apple approval to launch the desktop version. 

I will get everything ready tonight and the desktop version should be available tomorrow.

Thanks and have a great day.

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and lishi like this

#7 lishi

lishi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:09 PM

martin :)

thank YOU so very much for your prompt reply! :)  i am anxiously awaiting the "new" rascal radio... wooHOO! :)

a great rest of the week to you!

“Average leaders raise the bar on themselves; good leaders raise the bar for others; great leaders inspire others to raise their own bar.” – Orrin Woodward

#8 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:22 PM

This is awesome news!

#9 Edward Beamish

Edward Beamish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:59 PM

It's awesome that the new web version is complete!  Is there any eta on new mobile application versions?  Thanks for all that you do behind the scenes to make everything we have better and better!

#10 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:39 PM

Edward,

We have submitted our application to Apple for a review. We should be able to hear back within 1 week.

Thank you for following up. Have a great day.

Martin

#11 Mrwhipplerocks

Mrwhipplerocks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:52 PM

is there any update as to when the new rascal radio app is coming?

#12 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:13 PM

Hello,

Thank you for following up. We are still in the pending status; however, we have released the new Rascal Radio web player.

You may access the new version of the Rascal Radio @ http://rr.lifeleadership.com/ or by going to Life Leadership site - Access Producs - Rascal Radio

We will send an announcements once the app has been approved.

Thank you for your feedback.

Martin

• Bill Cohoon likes this

#13 lishi

lishi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 05:59 PM

this is awesome!  FOUND IT :)  however, i don't see the option for Life Training Rascal Radio?  is this feature of Life Training not available on the new web player? i SOOO much loved and enjoyed this feature! :)  LOVE those blue CDs :)

#14 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:11 PM

Hello,

Thank you for your positive feedback. The Life Training channel is available as long as you are a subscriber to Marketing System.

If you are not seeing it, please reach out to our customer support.

Have a great day.

Martin

#15 sscolvin

sscolvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 08:21 PM

I have just downloaded the new Rascal Radio iPhone app, looks great!! Thanks Martin & your team.

#16 Gene Bulmer

Gene Bulmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:36 PM

The latest update for iPad/RR (4.07.16, 13.8mg) isn't working (program appears, then immediately disappears). Is this me alone or is a fix in the works?

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

#17 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 10:00 AM

Hello,

We tested iPad as well as iPad mini with the latest version of iOS. Please update your iOS to the latest version, and re-install the app again.

Thanks,

Martin

#18 ericf007

ericf007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 03:59 PM

Hi Martin, I updated my iphone to iOS 10 a few days ago, and Rascal Radio has not worked since. I tried re-installing but the the issue continues.  After logon, when I select play, the app quits and takes me back to the home screen. I can still access and listen through the web player.  Do you know if the iOS app is going to be updated soon?  

Thanks,

Eric 

#19 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:27 PM

Hi Martin, I updated my iphone to iOS 10 a few days ago, and Rascal Radio has not worked since. I tried re-installing but the the issue continues.  After logon, when I select play, the app quits and takes me back to the home screen. I can still access and listen through the web player.  Do you know if the iOS app is going to be updated soon?  

Thanks,

Eric 

Hi, Eric! You should have received an email from Life Support about this issue a little over a week ago (check your spam folder too). In a nutshell, there is a compatibility issue since iOS 10 came out...the app will be back but until then use the web player. If you have additional issues, send an email to lifesupport@lifeleadership.com. They are best equipped to assist and get additional technical asssistance as needed. I recommend you add their email address to your contacts (if you haven't already done so) so that any reponses don't end up in the spam folder and go unnoticed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users