11 replies to this topic

#1 Dsamfong

Dsamfong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:07 AM

POPULAR

I thought I heard Japan and the Philippines among the list of international expansion areas but i can't find any information at all on the topic. I'm hoping that doesn't mean that I misheard. Can anyone confirm anything?

Oh, and the next Major is going to rock!!!
  • prelveprobe, CalvinVal, everettpe3 and 153 others like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:12 AM

I thought I heard Japan and the Philippines among the list of international expansion areas but i can't find any information at all on the topic. I'm hoping that doesn't mean that I misheard. Can anyone confirm anything?

Oh, and the next Major is going to rock!!!

Japan and the Philippines are definitely on our list for expansion, but they won't be happening any time in about the next two years.  We are going to begin with Mexico and the Dominican Republic, and work our way south through Latin and South America (excluding Brazil).  

More to come on this later!

CB

• sscolvin, Adam & Teesa Rossman, JuleenRay and 3 others like this

#3 Dsamfong

Dsamfong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:20 PM

Awesome. I have time to brush up on my Japanese then. Thank you for the response and all your work creating hope in this country and the world.
  • Marc Page and Ammon Nelson like this

#4 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:39 PM

Japan and the Philippines are definitely on our list for expansion, but they won't be happening any time in about the next two years.  We are going to begin with Mexico and the Dominican Republic, and work our way south through Latin and South America (excluding Brazil).  

CB

Question: Why "excluding Brazil?"  I chatted today with a friend in Brazil that is excited about the FFP and also about building a team in Brazil.  What would it take to get Brazil started?

• nohnigejelpmh83, nohnigejelpmf88, Albertspony and 7 others like this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#5 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:53 AM

Question: Why "excluding Brazil?"  I chatted today with a friend in Brazil that is excited about the FFP and also about building a team in Brazil.  What would it take to get Brazil started?

Brazil is one of the most expensive and difficult (laws and restrictions) countries to enter.  There are no immediate plans to surmount these hurdles at this time.

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and Victorsot like this

#6 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:10 PM

CB

Thanks, Chris for the info regarding the Philippines.  

Have lots of family and friends there; and they would love to get a hold of the FFP and our information. Are there any products and information those in the Philippines can access?  Are any of the subscriptions (digital) available to them.  I've heard Rascal Radio would be available to them...Thanks in advance!

~Michael

The System works, when we work the System

#7 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:23 AM

Brazil is one of the most expensive and difficult (laws and restrictions) countries to enter.  There are no immediate plans to surmount these hurdles at this time.

CB

Wow! I wasn't aware, but I'm not surprised.  It makes sense, and is probably why my friend is struggling in his business.  If I got a community of people on Total Access and attending webcast Opens and Seminars, would it be worth pursuing?  Is there something that my friend can do from his side that would make it easier?

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

#8 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:44 AM

CB

(This may replace my previous comment, if not, I had a further thought)

I appreciate you letting me know that it will be difficult and probably take quite a bit of time.  How would I find out what it is going to take so that I can communicate that to my friend?  He has built an MLM business before, he has a strong motivation and appears hungry.  I refuse to believe it will never happen, so I want to know what exactly it will take so that he and I can start working on slaying his Goliath.

#9 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:26 AM

Thanks, Chris for the info regarding the Philippines.  

Have lots of family and friends there; and they would love to get a hold of the FFP and our information. Are there any products and information those in the Philippines can access?  Are any of the subscriptions (digital) available to them.  I've heard Rascal Radio would be available to them...Thanks in advance!

~Michael

Any and all of our digital products are available to them.

CB

• JuleenRay likes this

#10 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:28 AM

(This may replace my previous comment, if not, I had a further thought)

I appreciate you letting me know that it will be difficult and probably take quite a bit of time.  How would I find out what it is going to take so that I can communicate that to my friend?  He has built an MLM business before, he has a strong motivation and appears hungry.  I refuse to believe it will never happen, so I want to know what exactly it will take so that he and I can start working on slaying his Goliath.

Unfortunately, there is no way to tell you "what it is going to take."  Things with international are not that formulaic.  Each country has its own obstacles and costs, and there are so many that people want us to go into.  

The only thing I can tell you is that if a country exploded in its purchases of our products, we would give it a serious look.  But beyond that, it is impossible for me to make any promises.

thx

CB

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#11 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:28 AM

Wow! I wasn't aware, but I'm not surprised.  It makes sense, and is probably why my friend is struggling in his business.  If I got a community of people on Total Access and attending webcast Opens and Seminars, would it be worth pursuing?  Is there something that my friend can do from his side that would make it easier?

I don't think there is anything at this time that would put us close to opening Brazil.  If this changes, we'll let you know.

CB

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#12 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:06 PM

Unfortunately, there is no way to tell you "what it is going to take."  Things with international are not that formulaic.  Each country has its own obstacles and costs, and there are so many that people want us to go into.  

The only thing I can tell you is that if a country exploded in its purchases of our products, we would give it a serious look.  But beyond that, it is impossible for me to make any promises.

thx

CB

I don't think there is anything at this time that would put us close to opening Brazil.  If this changes, we'll let you know.

CB

Thank you Chris.  That answers my questions and get's me something to start working with.  I will see what I can get started with digital customers and creating a strong explosive community with that. :-)

• Marc Page likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users