9 replies to this topic

#1 jace.wagstaff

jace.wagstaff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:48 PM

POPULAR

I just received some information from my upline that they are doing away with the free trip at the 6000 level. He did say that he thinks that it will be honored if anybody gets into the qualifying stages before November 1st. I have several new people that are running for and looking forward to achieving the free trip. While it may be possible, its not likely that they will be able to generate 6000 pv before November 1st. I would like to know the details of this change if possible and suggest that we honor it for anyone that signs up before November 1st as it was something that was included as part of the plan. I would hate to have to tell them that their motivation for the trip won't happen.
  • Marc Page, prelveprobe, Matthewsn and 186 others like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:14 AM

I just received some information from my upline that they are doing away with the free trip at the 6000 level. He did say that he thinks that it will be honored if anybody gets into the qualifying stages before November 1st. I have several new people that are running for and looking forward to achieving the free trip. While it may be possible, its not likely that they will be able to generate 6000 pv before November 1st. I would like to know the details of this change if possible and suggest that we honor it for anyone that signs up before November 1st as it was something that was included as part of the plan. I would hate to have to tell them that their motivation for the trip won't happen.

Anybody in qualification for the trip will still be able to go, as long as they maintain the qualifying levels to completion.  Anybody who was not in qualification when Nov. 1 rolls around will instead be switched into running for the new type of trip we've got designed that we will announce at the Fall Leadership Conventions.

CB

• slpries, Marc Page, mistydawn128 and 2 others like this

#3 Easton and Rebecca Kelsey

Easton and Rebecca Kelsey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationQueen Creek, AZ

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:31 PM

Seeing how the Next Step Program is no more, is the 1,000 PV bonus for taking Step 4 also gone for the Trip-Tracking account?

• mar3cz3k, JimmyWrams and Sergioglics like this

#4 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:23 PM

Seeing how the Next Step Program is no more, is the 1,000 PV bonus for taking Step 4 also gone for the Trip-Tracking account?

yes, it is no longer for taking step 4.  But it will now be automatically awarded for achieving the equivalent of the old Step 4, no matter how you got there or in what order.

That's what everyone wanted, and now, you've got it!

But it won't last long.  We'll be doing an entirely different trip and approach to it come LIFE 2.0 that we are rolling out in October.

Stay tuned . . . 

CB

• Tom Hinds likes this

#5 chgirard

chgirard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:41 PM

How about the "banked" points/dollars? What will happen to them with Life 2.0 if one is not in trip qualification?

Thanks!

#6 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:51 AM

How about the "banked" points/dollars? What will happen to them with Life 2.0 if one is not in trip qualification?

Thanks!

They are not banked.  The dollars you have been paid for through the pay plan, and the trip tracking points will be superseded by the new trip program (which doesn't carry a monthly point requirement outside of the customer requirement so is much easier - in essence, a lower bar).

Thx

CB

• Marc Page likes this

#7 Michael Nolan

Michael Nolan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, Ontario. Canada.

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:16 PM

I noticed that as of last month I did all my trip tracking requirements but it says I failed to trip track and I have no more trip points. This was my 5th month and december being my 6th I'm sort of going to be heart broken if they are still needed to take the trip and I lost them due to technicality or something.

Just looking for clarification as I just got all my PV and everything in for this month and I'm sort of dying on the inside here while I wait to figure all this out lol

#8 Michael Nolan

Michael Nolan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:42 PM

My only guess for why I would have lost them is the new customer requirements (trip tracking was 25RC/25SR and life 2.0 is 16RC/34SR) I had 21 through an LLRC sale and if that's the case is there anyway to fix this for myself through customer support? (I emailed them already) ^_^ Thanks chris! 
Im just super worried.

• serhosting likes this

#9 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:59 AM

Michael:

We'll help you get to the bottom of this.

I'll have someone from Customer Support get in contact with you

CB

#10 Michael Nolan

Michael Nolan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 03:04 PM

Thanks Chris.
I emailed them as well, I'll be glad to get it fixed up :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users