5 replies to this topic

#1 DoctorLorraine

DoctorLorraine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted 08 August 2015 - 01:44 PM

How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success is one of our most powerful tools. It's available on cassette, but it seems that it was never converted to cd:

Can we make this available as a cd or digital audiobook for purchase from the LIFE shop? This would be a great one to listen to over and over again, as well as be able to offer it to others in an audio format. 

Thank you!

• SusanPetersonFL and Jim Carthy like this

#2 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success is one of our most powerful tools. It's available on cassette, but it seems that it was never converted to cd:

Can we make this available as a cd or digital audiobook for purchase from the LIFE shop? This would be a great one to listen to over and over again, as well as be able to offer it to others in an audio format. 

Thank you!

Thanks for the suggestion.  We are in the process of expanding our audio books, so stay tuned.

Rob

• slpries, DWRascalROKofKaizen, Marc Page and 3 others like this

Rob Hallstrand

President and Chief Operating Officer

LIFE Leadership

#3 marknelson

marknelson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 11 August 2015 - 02:31 PM

Thanks Rob!!  You do such a great job staying on top of things!  

Can I gently suggest that we find another narrator/voice actor for LIFE audio books?  I often hear from team members (and even an unnamed Life Coach ;-) ) that the current voice/narrator puts us to sleep (in particular the audio book for LLR). Sorry to be the bearer of bad news on this one, I am trying to stay so hard to stay positive! (Long ways to go)  I think this just needed to be said, perhaps in the area of "crucial conversations."

God Bless,

Mark

• ChrisBeaubien likes this

#4 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 07:04 PM

Thanks Rob!!  You do such a great job staying on top of things!  

Can I gently suggest that we find another narrator/voice actor for LIFE audio books?  I often hear from team members (and even an unnamed Life Coach ;-) ) that the current voice/narrator puts us to sleep (in particular the audio book for LLR). Sorry to be the bearer of bad news on this one, I am trying to stay so hard to stay positive! (Long ways to go)  I think this just needed to be said, perhaps in the area of "crucial conversations."

God Bless,

Mark

Even if not everyone agrees with this, it is a good idea to mix up our professional voice readers just for variety sake.  Look to see us doing this in the near future.

CB

• slpries, mistydawn128, Jim Carthy and 2 others like this

#5 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:04 PM

Even if not everyone agrees with this, it is a good idea to mix up our professional voice readers just for variety sake.  Look to see us doing this in the near future.

CB

Great idea!

If the office ever needs any suggestion(s) on voiceover artists/actors - be glad to share the names of two gents I know - one of whom is a great friend of mine :)
  • Darrell Millner likes this

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

#6 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:06 PM

Thanks for the suggestion.  We are in the process of expanding our audio books, so stay tuned.

Rob

Excellent, excellent.

I'd also add to the discussion the other Top 5 books ( Giblin's, Florence L's, & How to Win Friends ) :D
  • CathyRedden likes this

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Top 5, books, audiobook, selling, Bettger, book, audiobooks, failure, sales, success

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users