16 replies to this topic

#1 Fise

Fise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:58 PM

Hi,

I love the new option for email domains, thx for making that available.  One simple question is the cost, is it $1.00 per month per added domain (unlimited sends?) or $1.00 per email sent?

:ph34r:

Be Awesome!

Fise

• prelveprobe likes this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:11 PM

Hi,

I love the new option for email domains, thx for making that available.  One simple question is the cost, is it $1.00 per month per added domain (unlimited sends?) or $1.00 per email sent?

:ph34r:

Be Awesome!

Fise

It's $1 per domain added, NOT per email sent.  You can use it for unlimited sends, etc.

Thx

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Marc Page like this

#3 John Feldhouse

John Feldhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:33 PM

It's $1 per domain added, NOT per email sent.  You can use it for unlimited sends, etc.

Thx

CB

I'm assuming it's a reoccurring cost per month? ($12 per year for one domain email address)

"Be curious, not judgmental."
              – Walt Whitman

#4 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:52 PM

I'm assuming it's a reoccurring cost per month? ($12 per year for one domain email address)

Correct

CB

• Marc Page likes this

#5 John & Susie

John & Susie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:47 PM

When someone makes a personalized domain, is it available or unavailable for someone else to make the same one, or does it show - this domain is already taken?

#6 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:00 AM

When someone makes a personalized domain, is it available or unavailable for someone else to make the same one, or does it show - this domain is already taken?

It will show unavailable if someone tries to request one that has already been taken.

CB

#7 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:28 PM

Hi All!
      When I have tried to set up the Custom Email service with my Yahoo account, the option to "“Send and receive email from other email services” is no longer available in the Settings area of Yahoo.  I have also read this feature is no longer available to Gmail account users. 

Is there a work-around? Or is this feature truly no longer available with Yahoo or Gmail accounts.  Or am I unable to follow otherwise simple directions *lol*  I hope it's not the latter!  :P  Thanks!
      I have tried working this out with Customer Service, but with no solutions.  It could be my communication skills aren't the best yet *lol* 

AO!

• DocNavyGuy likes this

The System works, when we work the System

#8 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:27 PM

Hi All!
      When I have tried to set up the Custom Email service with my Yahoo account, the option to "“Send and receive email from other email services” is no longer available in the Settings area of Yahoo.  I have also read this feature is no longer available to Gmail account users. 

Is there a work-around? Or is this feature truly no longer available with Yahoo or Gmail accounts.  Or am I unable to follow otherwise simple directions *lol*  I hope it's not the latter!  :P  Thanks!
      I have tried working this out with Customer Service, but with no solutions.  It could be my communication skills aren't the best yet *lol* 

AO!

Looks like I was able to figure it out.  There should be a few additional steps added to the Gmail (PDF document):
       (1) Go into My Account of your Google Profile.

(2) Select Sign-in & Security
       (3) Select Connected apps & sites

(4) Scroll down to Allow less secure apps.  Select to Allow.

Then you can proceed with the rest of the Instructions... :)  :)  

• Marc Page likes this

The System works, when we work the System

#9 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:09 PM

Not sure if this is the right place ask this. Is there a term we can use other than independent member. i.e. Independent retailer

#10 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:16 AM

Not sure if this is the right place ask this. Is there a term we can use other than independent member. i.e. Independent retailer

Yes, there are several terms that would be acceptable.  I like your idea of Independent Retailer.   Here are some others you may consider:

Authorized Merchandiser

Life Member Sales Professional

Life Member Business Development

Life Member Sales Associate

Authorized Sales Associate

etc. etc.

CB

• slpries and Marc Page like this

#11 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:57 PM

Yes, there are several terms that would be acceptable.  I like your idea of Independent Retailer.   Here are some others you may consider:

Authorized Merchandiser

etc. etc.

CB

I put "Dealers in Hope" on our business cards.  I'll let you know if it makes any difference.  So far it hasn't inspired any questions.

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#12 Matthew.mielke1

Matthew.mielke1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:12 PM

Looks like I was able to figure it out.  There should be a few additional steps added to the Gmail (PDF document):
       (1) Go into My Account of your Google Profile.

(2) Select Sign-in & Security
       (3) Select Connected apps & sites

(4) Scroll down to Allow less secure apps.  Select to Allow.

Then you can proceed with the rest of the Instructions... :)  :)  

Is it a good idea to allow less secure apps?  I have lost two hard drives to viruses, will that become a security threat for my computers if I do this?

#13 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:27 PM

Hello,

This security is related to your Google Profile and it should have no impact on the security of your hardware.

Martin

• DocNavyGuy likes this

#14 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:28 PM

Authorized Merchandiser

etc. etc.

CB

Independent Retailer = check. That is very professional.

Inspired by what I believe (?) Amazon uses - would considering ourselves as "Affiliates" be an option too? Since we do share in the profits like if you are using a dedicated Amazon link to track sales ( some churches & such use this, from what I can surmise. )

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

#15 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:36 AM

Independent Retailer = check. That is very professional.

Inspired by what I believe (?) Amazon uses - would considering ourselves as "Affiliates" be an option too? Since we do share in the profits like if you are using a dedicated Amazon link to track sales ( some churches & such use this, from what I can surmise. )

Yes, I believe affiliate works, too.

CB

#16 kyler.westerfeldt

kyler.westerfeldt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:17 PM

If I set up a custom email, and a prospect responds. If I reply to the response, will it still show its a Life Leadership email?

#17 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:27 PM

If I set up a custom email, and a prospect responds. If I reply to the response, will it still show its a Life Leadership email?

If you reply to an email the response will be sent from your personal email account. We are working on enhancing the custom email uses, so please stay tuned for update to this feature of the marketing system.

Thank you for your suggestion and have a great day,

Martin

• DocNavyGuy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users