Photo

Life Leadership Convention - Feb 2014

Major Function Leadership Training training marketing system fired up cold contact club 180 2014 major convention

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:05 AM

This past weekend (Feb 21-23) LIFE Leadership held two major conventions in Visalia, California and Columbus, Ohio. Which did you attend and what was your magical moments and key nugget take-aways from the weekend. Numbers are growing, belief is growing, and LIFE Leadership is on its way to one million people! :)

• Stu Hall, Aaron Knelsen, clyde.keep and 9 others like this

#2 Tyler PrudHomme

Tyler PrudHomme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPincourt, Quebec, CA

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:43 AM

Our team drove out to the Ohio major all the way from Montreal, Quebec! :) We were among those in the crowd who cheered like crazy when asked who drove more than 12 hours!
I got a lot of notes, going through 4 pens, and ended up having to use a sharpie near the end of Bill Lewis's talk Sunday afternoon! Everything right down to the smaller-speeches given from recognition had something vital I couldn't help myself from writing down, and took away as extremely valuable insight!

Two talks that I particularly loved were given by Raylene Macnamara, focussing on Depth, and Bill Lewis's "Give me my board / Chase your wave!" in which he spoke of Saturday evening! They both stressed how you cannot overlook building relationships, or underestimate the art side of this business. I loved when Raylene spoke that sometimes to go fast, you need to slow-down and acknowledge the people on your team: She's always been the one who brings the best out from her heart, and amplifies the importance of being a kind and caring leader!
Bill Lewis also did the same on Saturday-night, when he pushed the point over and over again, that there's a huge importance behind the art of what we do; that the science is so easily taught to us, thanks to the amazing system and materials we're lucky to have! But that a lot of the times, you need to go out there and learn to interact! Loving-on-your-team is something that's so easily overlooked! He also then followed it up with an incredibly entertaining talk Sunday afternoon! He had the crowd rolling in laughter! :D

It was my first out-of-the-country major, and most certainly will not be my last! ;)
LOVE OUR WAY TO A MILLION PEOPLE!  :) 

• JuleenRay likes this

#3 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:09 AM

Every speaker was absolutely amazing.  For my own personal growth, Wayne and Raylene MacNamara had the nuggets that I was looking for on Saturday morning.  I second what Tyler Prudhomme mentions above in that Raylene's talk on the ART side of the business was pure gold for me.  Also, Wayne's drawing of the levels of depth in one leg, verses much less depth but helping people develop their second legs and breaking RT's from it, hit me like a ton of bricks.

A personal highlight was getting to listen to my wife Shannon speak on stage during our RT recognition.  Shannon always dazzles me with her brilliance and eloquence, and I know she made a difference for a lot of people.

Finally, I want to personally thank each and every RT and PC I had the opportunity to meet with.  I have admired you from a distance for so long, and I thank you for your kind words of encouragement and welcoming us into the club!

Congrats to Top Gun winners Jerry & Polly Harteis, and runner ups Lyndon & Ruthie Bell, as well as every other finalist... your leadership example inspires me!   

• Sharon Hoffman, John Feldhouse and Tyrell Mentzer like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#4 LuisNTeresainHouston

LuisNTeresainHouston

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:30 AM

Our team drove up from Houston, TX to the Ohio conference. I love the fact that we truly have a residual income opportunity that can now be easily explained to anyone. We will surely be hitting the roads with the simple stick! So many nuggets from this weekend. All objections are now under attack and there is no way to sit in front of anyone with out getting an app filled out. The income comparison chart is awesome. The next step program is just icing on the cake. I can go on for hours about this weekend!

#5 LDDietz

LDDietz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:39 AM

The whole atmosphere was magical, but also down to earth with tremendous teaching and education. My most awesome experience was being a part of thousands of others worshiping The Lord in the Sunday Service. Just looking around the huge stadium, viewing thousands of people in prayer, singing, and worship was so up-lifting.

The heart and purpose of the leadership was so clear and evident in every way. I am most grateful to have been a part of such an amazing weekend!
  • John Feldhouse likes this

#6 bvashus

bvashus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationRifle, CO

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:10 AM

We attended the Visalia, CA conference. It was fantastic. The main nuggets I received were I need to hit the top 5 books harder. I need to rotate the pattern better as I Conqueor, Fortify, and Domesticate, which has been made simpler with the Next Step system. And lastly, Chris Brady reinforced that this truly is the greatest business on the PLANET!

• Radine! likes this

Bryan Vashus

Team Courageous

#7 Tyrell Mentzer

Tyrell Mentzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:43 AM

My team and I drove from Lancaster PA to Columbus, about 6 or seven hours. We have yet to break the tradition of being pulled over, (happens every time, those Ohio cops are hawk-eyes! ) even though we were really trying hard to not do it, and we offered up a prayer that we could get through the weekend without getting pulled over! Hah. Nope. But, the memories always prove to be hilarious, after the fines are all said and done.

Of course, the entire weekend was incredible. I just hope that it all got in there, so much stuff happened that I can hardly even remember it all. I'll give a quick shout-out to Larry and Marsie Van Buskirk. Congrats on Senior Coodinator 12 Recognition! So proud to be working with you guys and the mentorship that travels down through your leaders.

If I could pick one talk, it would be Orrin's first talk. He was demonstrating about how the war on the minds of Americans is like a tug of war and the leaders in the LIFE orginization will NOT give in! That touched my heart in a way that I have never been touched before, and though I've shed a few tears at majors before, my eyes were streaming at the duty that we are called to. The mission of this organization sunk deep into my heart in that moment, and I shall not forget it.

• Sharon Hoffman likes this

"The scars you acquire while excercising courage will not make you feel inferior"

--Claude Hamilton

Team Courageous Transformers

WE TRANSFORM, WE WIN!!!

#8 janell_kennedy

janell_kennedy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationGoodyear, Arizona

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:03 PM

So I just got back from the winter leadership convention in Visalia, CA. It was awesome. Stayed up way later than my body wanted, but glad I did. I signed up in the middle of January 2014, so I'm still pretty new, but getting up to speed on all the material pretty fast. In fact, my mentor has told me many times that it's totally possible to book a plan off of small talk with a stranger in the line at the supermarket or with an employee at a Starbucks, who knows! I believed it was possible, but I didn't believe that I had the spine or the knowledge to be able to do that. But God had different ideas. Instead of having to manipulate the conversation (as I thought I would have to do), it all just fell into my lap like a gift!

We had stopped at a gas station around Indio on our drive back to Arizona. All three of us had gone inside to use the bathroom and maybe get a snack. The store was pretty empty and I was hanging around just sauntering, waiting for the rest of my party. Another team member was waiting with me. The clerk asked me where we were traveling to. I said we were going back to Arizona. He asked, why were you here in California? Moment of truth, the fork in the road. Do I stay generic and say "a business conference" or come right out and say specifically what we came there for? I knew that was going to be a turning point for me. If I couldn't be bold just hours after hearing Chris and Terri Brady, Orrin Woodward, Chris and Danae Matiss and so many other amazing speakers and LIFE business leaders, I would never be able to do it. So I did it.

"We were at a convention for LIFE Leadership"

"What's LIFE Leadership?"

"It's a great system of personal and leadership development materials and I get to make money too" (I think I need to work on my elevator speech)

"How does it work?" So of course now, I'm thinking Is it really this easy? I say what I'm doing, and the interest and questions just fall into place? Sweet!

"Let me run out to the car and get you some information and show you a little bit of how it works." Of course I'm now sprinting to my car, frantically ripping apparent the plastic around the Rascal Radio and LIFE subscription flyers I bought at the major and the compensation plan and the writing tablet with some of the plan information. And an extra piece of paper to get his number. And wouldn't you know, it took me forever to get the plastic off the flyers! I guess I hadn't realized until then that I might actually need to have materials ready to go, even on the way home from a conference.

So I get back to the counter and give him the flyers. Then I whip out the tablet that has a single sheet with ESBI, the 3 Cs and some other key parts of the plan. Before I can even launch into my excitable frenzy of explanation, he glances at the ESBI grid and says "I recognize that."

"Really?"

"Ya, from the-the-"

"Robert Kiyosaki's Cash Flow Quadrant?'

"Ya, ya, I have it in my car. I'm about halfway through it."

I couldn't believe it! So I go into an abbreviated version of the plan. I think we got interrupted by customers that he had to take care of like 8 times, but he always came back over to look so I could pick up from where I left off. I was stunned that he was so interested. I guess this is my aha moment that yes, people are actually hungry and looking for good information like this.

So I finish up, get his phone number and he says that he will give me a time to call back if I call when he's working, but asked me to call to give him some more details. Holy rusted metal, Batman! Talk about motivation to go and have a backbone to present this to my family on my chicken list! So that's my story of being so excited about the possibilities that I was literally bouncing in my seat like a toddler on sugar. Fired up! 

• Radine!, Tyler PrudHomme, JuleenRay and 2 others like this

#9 John Feldhouse

John Feldhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:10 PM

Wow, great questions, Orrin. Our team attended the Columbus, OH major. 

A few magical moments for myself: 

-Wayne and Raylene's testimony had me crying. I was trying to be subtle wiping some tears out of my eyes. 

-Meeting with our awesome upline George Guzzardo and (re)setting goals.

-Our team meeting in the hotel after Saturday night. 4 am came and went really fast.

Key nugget take aways:

-Contacting session panel. Holger, Dan and Wayne were just amazing in giving details of certain scenarios. The take away? Have posture and know you have the most amazing business in your hands.

-Explanation of the new CAB bonuses to really show people this blows any profession out of the water

-Ticket holder with Claude and Orrin. Take away was just how thoughtful the CAB bonuses are. Go perform, and you'll win. Never rest on your laurels.

This weekend put a LASER FOCUS on what to do. I've known how to do it for a while, but with LASER FOCUS, results will start piling on. I couldn't be more proud of my team or awesome upline Craig and Kathy Weberg + George and Jill Guzzardo. They have blessed our team with their love ten fold and it's time to return the favor to others.

On a personal note, CJ, it put a smile on my face seeing your wife Shannon up on stage with you. After your story in Wausau, WI, I knew that moment would be special for you. Congrats!

And to echo CJ - congrats to Jerry & Polly Harteis for winning Top Gun and to Lyndon & Ruthie Bell for runner-up. That's awesome and was really inspiring. 

And the last favorite memories I don't think I'll ever be able to get out of my head: Orrin and Laurie's "How Did We Get Here" talk. If you don't think we have enough fun, wait until you listen to that CD if you were in California! 

• CJ Calvert likes this

"Be curious, not judgmental."
              – Walt Whitman

#10 drhully

drhully

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAkron, OH

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:25 PM

I attended in Columbus with other Fearless teammates from Akron, OH.  This was my second convention and my ticket is bought for the next.  Instructional coupled with motivation, encouragment and fun certainly kept me from not wanting to miss a thing!  

A few highlights ... the panel on contactiing was super helpful!  Could we have a woman in the mix, next time, however?  I struggle with the contacting part, so to hear them explain some things with fun mixed in was great. 

Loving the NEXT STEP plan ... the brochure of explanation is easy and succinct, making it a simple and attractive way to introduce new members into becoming a PBO.

Wayne & Raylene MacNamara ... what a precious couple.  The way they built their business was helpful to us newbies.  Their story on Sunday drove home their heart for what they shared earlier.

Jerry & Polly Harteis ... I simply love that couple.  Quiet/respectful strength and courage to keep moving and building into the lives of people.  To know and understand their team members so they can build into them in the best way for success ... Loved their heart as they build.

Orrin and Laurie ... what a inspiration of God's grace.  Thank you!  Thank you for your transperancy and authenticity.  Only a couple secure in their relationship with each could stand up and do what you did on Saturday night!  Lots of laughter in the midst of sharing just messed up you were!! Thank you for working the business to benefit us!  Thank you for giving ultimate credit for your changes to our friend, Jesus Christ.  Thank you, Orrin, for speaking the gospel boldly and clearly.  I'm grateful to be a part of LIFE if only to see and meet people like you.  

Great weekend ... onward to help change more lives.  See you in June!

• John Feldhouse likes this

#11 BigDog

BigDog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:36 PM

We attended the Ohio convention, and the buzz team wide is just amazing!  The CAB combined with the next steps, bring another level of clarity and transparency to our business. Thank you PC for continuing to provide us with a better business than the one you inherited. We can now go confidently in the direction of our dreams armed with a simple, compelling document that proves the legitimacy of our company.  Going into the convention LIFE made perfect sense to me, and coming out of the convention with the next steps, comp brochure and the ladder to success, we are better equipped to compel others to joins us!  We are going to SHAKE UP THE WORLD!

RAYMOND

AaaaaaOooooo

• Radine!, Tyrell Mentzer and Nick like this

AaaaaOoooo

#12 Scott.Staley

Scott.Staley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

We travelled to Columbus Ohio, and attended the Leadership Convention there. Couple highlights for us - the recognition - seeing team mates getting recognized as new Round Table Members - as well as winning the Financial Fitness Sales contest. Congratulations to Rick and Lindsay and their team(s) on those achievements. Also - the personal testimony of Wayne and Raylene Macnamara on Sunday morning. I've been blessed to be able to work with Wayne and Raylene over the last several years, and I'm so proud of them and their amazing personal growth. They certainly blaze a path for us to follow - in all 8 F's!

Thanks for creating an environment, that's safe, full of encouragement, love, and opportunity!
  • lindsay.mckean, Tracey, CJ Calvert and 3 others like this

#13 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:28 PM

My favorite quote by Claude Hamilton:

"At your job if you don't do the work something bad will happen to you. In this business if you don't do the work nothing bad will happen, but nothing good will happen either." 

How true! My biggest takeaway for the weekend.

• Mike Gorski and John Feldhouse like this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#14 codynewt@gmail.com

codynewt@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

IT WAS AWESOME TO SEE THE 1YR ROUND TABLES!!

• Aaron Knelsen, Mike Gorski, Tracey and 2 others like this

#15 John & Iantha

John & Iantha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationSt Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:03 PM

We traveled from Ontario Canada to attended the Major in Columbus Ohio.

This was the best Major Convention we have ever attended.  With 35 pages of notes I know I took something out of every session however my (Iantha) favourite talk of the weekend has to be Orrin & Laurie Woodward's talk on Saturday evening, "HOW DID WE GET HERE!"  They had us on the edge of our seats with laughter. So many of us can relate to the struggles they went through at the beginning of their journey and it is amazing to see the blessings they have now in their LIFE's journey.  I can certainly relate to the statement "HOW DID WE GET HERE!"  Through this business I am learning to reframe the tough things life has/is throwing our way and this talk certainly will help along the way. 

Also Lana Hamilton has away of touching my heart whenever she speaks to us, she had me in tears with the Gold Box story, and her statement about 1 decision has bought them over 5000 days of freedom with a life that their son's can respect and be proud of, during this talk I wrote a note to myself "can't wait until the day when we will make our skeptical adult son respect and/or be proud of us when it comes to this business by showing him that we will EARN our freedom!"

Can't wait to cross stage in June!!!

Iantha Jinks

#16 WayneMacNamara

WayneMacNamara

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

Amazing weekend Orrin, with Chris Brady being introduced as the CEO of Life and hearing his vision of our Life Leadership company. Orrin your talk with Laurie on "How did we get hear" was a classic !!   Loved seeing Life's 12 month round tables Rick and Linsay McGuire share from their heart,so proud of you guys. Super happy to see that 2 of the 3 new round tables come our Alymer Ontario seminar. Congrats to CJ and Shannon on achieving this great leadership goal, proud of you both. 

All the leaders brought their A game and it is an honor to share the stage with these inspiring people, that daily go out and serve their communities.

Life Leadership Conventions are truly life changing!!

Thanks for your Vision Orrin,

luv ya 

• ejbrodberg74, Rico-Goncalves, Tracey and 3 others like this

#17 Peter Schmitt

Peter Schmitt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationON

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:30 PM

We are from Tillsonburg Ontario so we attended the Columbus convention. It was an amazing weekend full of great teaching and inspiration!

The new CAB that's coming is Fired up and will be a big game changer! Recognition was awesome especially the RT levels with Rick & Lindsay and

CJ & Shannon! What an awesome opportunity we are all blessed to be a part of!!

God Bless,

Peter

• RayleneMacNamara, Tracey and CJ Calvert like this

#18 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:52 PM

Congratulations to everyone who was recognized for achieving new heights this weekend!  

Also, it was super exciting to see the tight competition for our retails sales contest, and to see that a one year Round Table was also the one who win it!  Talk about building the business in a profitable way!  Great job Rock and Lindsay McGuire!

• Aaron Knelsen, WayneMacNamara, RayleneMacNamara and 3 others like this

#19 lindsay.mckean

lindsay.mckean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:15 AM

We travelled from Lake Darylmple, Ontario and attended the Columbus, Ohio convention!!! It was an absolutely amazing weekend and so many nuggets we took away!! My highlight of the weekend was Wayne & Raylene's Testimony on Sunday speaking from their hearts and sharing with all if us, it really hit me because I can relate to Raylene so much!
I loved listening to Lisa Hawkins talking about month end and all the nuggets to get the most results by simply being organized and prepared with lots of yummy munchies of course lol
My dad, Gord was with us and made it through the whole entire weekend, what a champ being in a wheelchair and all!!! I'm super proud of him!
I really love this biz so much and all the relationships that we have been blessed with!
CONGRATULATIONS especially to our awesome team for their courageous spirits and work ethic to BREAK an RT in the KAIZEN Organization!
I loved hearing Rickie name our team too!!!
KNIGHTZ OF KAIZEN prouldy representing Claude & Lana Hamilton, Wayne & Raylene MacNamara & Scott & Cindy (soon 2 be) Staley!!!! Bless u all!!!
  • Stu Hall, WayneMacNamara, RayleneMacNamara and 3 others like this

#20 jim.martin

jim.martin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:25 AM

WOW what a powerful weekend it was in Columbus Ohio!! The Round Table meeting on Thursday night was the absolute best packed with the enhancements being rolled out, with the details of CAB being discussed gave some huge fire power on how the money goes to the person who is building the business. It's genius!

Chris Brady being introduced as CEO and sharing some of the things he and the staff at the Life office has been simplifying makes our job in the field simplified. He is the right man that is playing a key roll in us going to a million people in the next few years. The launch of International markets opening goes to show that we are and will make a difference in the world.

Orrin Woodward moving the crowd with his vision of where Life Leadership is going and how CAB changes everything in the industry. Nobody can come close to paying out the money to the field like Life Leadership does. Orrin explaining on how in Life you can build a TRUE passive income business thru the Life oppertunity! We are set apart when you truely understand our product and our compansation plan.

Thanks Orrin and Chris and the rest of the Life Coaches for giving us this incredible business! Dolores and I are more and more excited of where were going and what we are going to do around the world.

LT-IT

WAPP

• Neal Ruffner and CJ Calvert like this

#21 Aaron Knelsen

Aaron Knelsen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:27 AM

We attended an amazing Columbus, Ohio major leadership convention!! Favorite moments of the weekend were:

- seeing Orrin Woodward like i never have before in the "Which side of the rope are you on?" LOL not sure if that's what it was called

- listening to Holger Spiewak sing a Micheal Jackson song (Man in the Mirror?) haha lol it was funny but he most practice because it was pretty good.

- listening to our awesome up line/coach/mentor Wayne & Ray give their testimony and seeing little Beau on stage at a major for the first time. It gave me pictures of where my boys could be if i fight the good fight as hard as Wayne did for his family.

MAJORS rock!!

• lindsay.mckean, Rico-Goncalves and Tracey like this

#22 kjellis

kjellis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:11 AM

My fiancé and I went to Columbus, Ohio! Such a fantastic weekend. We couldn't have asked for a better one to kick off 2014. All of the details that were rolled out about CAB were very helpful. But the thing that hit us the most was the belief that all ages can do this. We saw Jerry and Polly win the top gun and just started oozing with belief!

Congrats to all of the RT recognition this weekend especially to the couples from Ontario! Ricky and Lindsay and then CJ and Shannon. Both of the guys rocked and helped many people in the crowd see their days that much clearer!

Awesome weekend all around. Thanks to the PC for leading the way and all the volunteers that made it happen.

Kody
  • Tracey and CJ Calvert like this

#23 Tracey

Tracey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSimcoe, Ontario

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:24 AM

I attended the Columbus, Ohio Convention, and came away with so much information!! There were so many magical moments..most especially the Recognition. I am still choked up over seeing my incredible teammates, Rick and Lindsay, not only being recognized as one year Roundtables, but also winning the Financial Fitness contest. Wow!! So proud of them for raising the bar, and showing everyone in LIFE that not only can it be done, but that it can be done FAST! Congratulations to the many, many teammates who shared in their victory! Way to go Knightz of Kaizen!

Also magical was having my 14 year old son with me. It was his first of many Leadership Conventions. He decided just over a month ago that since he wanted to be a business owner when he reaches the age of 18, that he should learn all he can now. I overheard him telling his friend that it was his favourite weekend ever. He learned more in one weekend of teaching than he would in one full year of school. Amazing!! I have a very good feeling that I will have two teenagers with me at the next Convention in June. Wow! This system sure does work!!

• lindsay.mckean, Rico-Goncalves and CJ Calvert like this

#24 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:41 AM

My personal favorites were the entire RT meeting! I have never seen the top leaders as excited as they were Thursday night. This flowed over into the Leadership meeting on Friday and as Chris Brady was rolling out the improvements, I realized we were going to a million plus!  :)  The contacting skit with Dan, Holger, and Wayne was classic teaching from three on fire, in the living rooms, leaders! The recognition all weekend filled my heart with hope that we can truly be the change we want to see in the world! 

Keep the comments coming guys! This is where I learn what the crowd enjoyed and what impacted them! God Bless, Orrin

• JuleenRay and CJ Calvert like this

#25 TiffaniChapa

TiffaniChapa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:45 AM

What was so amazing about the Columbus major was seeing Wayne and Raylene with their precious baby on stage. Wow! I think the whole weekend can be summed up with the promise of families really coming together and having freedom to train up their children and strategically putting leaders in the home. I have three precious babies and we are running to the tape for them. We have heard and we are reminded that the torch is carried with us. Lindsay and Holger inspired me to get to the basics and be excellent. Orrin and Laurie painted a picture of "how they got here!" It easily reminds me how this is a true process of change and rewards on the other side! I was charged with Rick and Lindsey the new RTs building it like they have to in less than one year! We are blessed to have LIFE in our lives! If I could raise my hands and fists as George Guzzardo did on this forum I would! Wow! 

Tiffani Chapa

Team Rough Riders! Charge!

#26 Rico-Goncalves

Rico-Goncalves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSimcoe, Ontario

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:20 PM

The whole thing was so amazing.  Seeing my personal contact go RT in one year was amazing.  Ive seen this couple grow from the bottom up and what an amazing journey it has been.  Imagine the feeling when they are getting reconized as 12 month RTs and they are looking down at you and thanking you from the bottom of their hearts and they wear thier hearts on their sleeve.  There are no words that express that feeling that I felt this weekend.  WOW is one!!!

How about going down to the front of the stage and seeing a big crowd.  I wonder who is there?  Is it Orrin Woodward,  or CLaude Hamilton?  No way it was RIcky Mcguire and Lindsay Mckean.  They have inspired the masses and can't wait to see the Ripple across the whole team!!!

Keep leading the way my amazing family, friends and biz partners for LIFE!!!

• Radine! and Rob.Paolucci like this

#27 Rhys Plant

Rhys Plant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

I think that picking one moment out of the whole weekend is extremely difficult, but if I had to, I would say that it is a toss up between the contacting panel with Wayne, Holger and Dan, or it was the relationship/story talk that Orrin and Laurie did together. But, it was an amazing weekend all around and there were nuggets from every speaker. The level of excellence seen on the LIFE Leadership stage is staggering. 

#28 mcarter

mcarter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, Ontario, Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:12 PM

Colombus Ohio was rockin!!! Cannot wait until JUNE!!!!!

#29 Ross and Sue Thorne

Ross and Sue Thorne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

We attended the life changing leadership convention in Columbus, Ohio.  We continue to be amazed with how this business keeps making it easier for everyone to achieve their goals and dreams. The introduction of The Next Step Program is a tool to help even the newest person get their business on the path to success.  Simple but effective - the necessary steps are laid out in a way that just makes sense on the ladder to success!  Also, the CAB unveiling is incredible - what business pays out that kind of money to people improving their lives while helping others do the same?  Only LIFE Leadership - we are light years ahead of the rest!

There is no way to pin-point just one favorite moment of this past weekend - as usual, we were blown away and look forward to being blown away again in June!  LIFE is where it is at, and we feel blessed to be apart of the amazing community and opportunity to help change lives - one living room at a time.

#30 Stu Hall

Stu Hall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:12 PM

WOW what a powerful weekend it was in Columbus Ohio!! The Round Table meeting on Thursday night was the absolute best packed with the enhancements being rolled out, with the details of CAB being discussed gave some huge fire power on how the money goes to the person who is building the business. It's genius!

Chris Brady being introduced as CEO and sharing some of the things he and the staff at the Life office has been simplifying makes our job in the field simplified. He is the right man that is playing a key roll in us going to a million people in the next few years. The launch of International markets opening goes to show that we are and will make a difference in the world.

Orrin Woodward moving the crowd with his vision of where Life Leadership is going and how CAB changes everything in the industry. Nobody can come close to paying out the money to the field like Life Leadership does. Orrin explaining on how in Life you can build a TRUE passive income business thru the Life oppertunity! We are set apart when you truely understand our product and our compansation plan.

Thanks Orrin and Chris and the rest of the Life Coaches for giving us this incredible business! 

The RT meeting was awesome! 

The improvements are awesome

The CAB is a game changer!

Loving LIFE.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Major Function, Leadership, Training, training, marketing system, fired up, cold contact, club 180, 2014 major, convention

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users