#1 Michael_Nicole

Michael_Nicole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationRiverton, Utah

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:48 AM

POPULAR

Life Stream is amazing! I am so excited for what the potential is for this new application and what it is going to do for the Life community. In thinking of the possibilities I had an idea that I think would move Life Stream to the next level in supporting the Viral Growth of the community and make it even easier to introduce new people to the life changing content that we have. What I’m about to share is based on an existing business model being used by very popular and successful gaming company.

Here is the basis for the business model for their product.

1.       The application is free to download and sign up is free.

2.       You get at least one character for free.

3.       Each week you get a different set of characters to “try out”.

4.       If you want a character or “unlock” you can spend money or credits.

5.       By doing certain activities you get points / credits that can be used to purchase a character or “unlock”.

Now here is what I propose for the Life Stream application. Take the ideas the fit best for our community and throw out the rest. ;-)

1.       The application is free for anyone to download.

2.       To Activate or unlock the application requires an “Unlock Code” aka “Life Member Number” or “Customer Number” to grant access.

a.       If they are a member or customer, they login with their user account and password.

b.      If they are neither a member nor a customer they are granted unlimited use but limited access until they click the “join as member” or “join as customer” button.

c.       On any purchases they make if they are neither a member nor customer they are invited each time to ether join as a member or join as a customer and any purchases they make acts as a direct sale for the originating Life Member regardless if they sign up as a customer or not.

3.       By default it comes with a certain number of Audios and or Videos for free such as the Financial Matrix and Life Sample audios or videos.

4.       Each week out of the year a different audio is “unlocked” from one of the product lines such as AGO, Edge, Freedom, LLR, or any of the 8Fs. Once that week is up, unless they purchase the audio, it becomes “locked” again and not part of their current library.

a.       This provides the prospect or customer a continual sample stream that they can try out for free.

5.       Members, Customers, and Prospects Earn Points.

a.       If the Prospect provides their email address that is then captured and they receive enough points to get a free audio which puts them on the Life Leadership Email Auto Responder List and helps keep them as a “Warm Contact” for the Originating Life Member.

b.      When you share the app with someone else via a link or they use the “unlock code: aka Life #” they earn a certain number of points.

c.       Points can be redeemed to purchase any number of audios, books, or merchandise.

d.      Noncustomer/members are assigned their own Prospect ID # that can be used to earn points if they share the app with someone else. The Prospect ID # points back to the customer and or member who referred them allowing the 3 for free program to be effective.

e.      Other activities can be introduced to earn points such as clicking a “social media button” which provides a link that if someone uses can earn them a certain number of points.

6.       Migration of a Prospect to a Customer or Member and the migration of a Customer to Member.

a.       If a Prospect clicks the Join Now button for becoming a Customer or Member, they are assigned a new ID Number and all of their existing content that they purchased is rolled over to that new ID number.

b.      Those who are active Customers are invited to become members who hold their spot. If they decide to hold their spot all of the content that was under their customer number is rolled over to their new Member Id #.

That is the basic idea that I have for growing Life Leadership and getting Life Stream out their virally!

• Marc Page, Ammon Nelson, Michael_Nicole and 116 others like this

-Michael  and Nicole Carey

Joy is a Pleasure a Word Beyond Measure!

#2 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:42 PM

I like the idea as this follows the freemium trend.  Offer something for free, and the money is made on the upsell.

• Marc Page, Michael_Nicole, Andrewimmig and 2 others like this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#3 BlaineTrain

BlaineTrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationKenosha, WI

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:23 PM

Brilliant!

• Michael_Nicole, Jaqmesthync and Michxealphego like this

#4 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:18 PM

Life Stream is amazing! I am so excited for what the potential is for this new application and what it is going to do for the Life community. In thinking of the possibilities I had an idea that I think would move Life Stream to the next level in supporting the Viral Growth of the community and make it even easier to introduce new people to the life changing content that we have. What I’m about to share is based on an existing business model being used by very popular and successful gaming company.

Here is the basis for the business model for their product.

1.       The application is free to download and sign up is free.
2.       You get at least one character for free.
3.       Each week you get a different set of characters to “try out”.
4.       If you want a character or “unlock” you can spend money or credits.
5.       By doing certain activities you get points / credits that can be used to purchase a character or “unlock”.

Now here is what I propose for the Life Stream application. Take the ideas the fit best for our community and throw out the rest. ;-)

1.       The application is free for anyone to download.
2.       To Activate or unlock the application requires an “Unlock Code” aka “Life Member Number” or “Customer Number” to grant access.
a.       If they are a member or customer, they login with their user account and password.
b.      If they are neither a member nor a customer they are granted unlimited use but limited access until they click the “join as member” or “join as customer” button.
c.       On any purchases they make if they are neither a member nor customer they are invited each time to ether join as a member or join as a customer and any purchases they make acts as a direct sale for the originating Life Member regardless if they sign up as a customer or not.
3.       By default it comes with a certain number of Audios and or Videos for free such as the Financial Matrix and Life Sample audios or videos.
4.       Each week out of the year a different audio is “unlocked” from one of the product lines such as AGO, Edge, Freedom, LLR, or any of the 8Fs. Once that week is up, unless they purchase the audio, it becomes “locked” again and not part of their current library.
a.       This provides the prospect or customer a continual sample stream that they can try out for free.
5.       Members, Customers, and Prospects Earn Points.
a.       If the Prospect provides their email address that is then captured and they receive enough points to get a free audio which puts them on the Life Leadership Email Auto Responder List and helps keep them as a “Warm Contact” for the Originating Life Member.
b.      When you share the app with someone else via a link or they use the “unlock code: aka Life #” they earn a certain number of points.
c.       Points can be redeemed to purchase any number of audios, books, or merchandise.
d.      Noncustomer/members are assigned their own Prospect ID # that can be used to earn points if they share the app with someone else. The Prospect ID # points back to the customer and or member who referred them allowing the 3 for free program to be effective.
e.      Other activities can be introduced to earn points such as clicking a “social media button” which provides a link that if someone uses can earn them a certain number of points.
6.       Migration of a Prospect to a Customer or Member and the migration of a Customer to Member.
a.       If a Prospect clicks the Join Now button for becoming a Customer or Member, they are assigned a new ID Number and all of their existing content that they purchased is rolled over to that new ID number.
b.      Those who are active Customers are invited to become members who hold their spot. If they decide to hold their spot all of the content that was under their customer number is rolled over to their new Member Id #.

That is the basic idea that I have for growing Life Leadership and getting Life Stream out their virally!

Wow! This is the Conceptual Age & this is a terrific conceptual idea.
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this
-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL
Four CORE missions:

Serve 1st Always
Educate the uninformed
Promote Freedom
Spread prosperity

#5 lishi

lishi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Locationcortez, colorado

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:38 PM

WOW! is right!  can one DOUBLE or TRIPLE  "like this" post? :)  this is exceptional! :)

hugs,

lishi :)

• woberitreoxy likes this

“Average leaders raise the bar on themselves; good leaders raise the bar for others; great leaders inspire others to raise their own bar.” – Orrin Woodward

#6 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:45 PM

Very neat idea.  There are people out there who are never going to bite on a physical subscription or even on Rascal Radio, but if they hear a sample and like it, they will "buy now" or "add to library" in a heartbeat.  Everyone loves free samples!  That's why my kids beg me to go to Sam's Club every week, lol!

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#7 hans.rohne

hans.rohne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 01:42 AM

Seems like a fun idea!  I think what I love most about this is its easier to "share" the audios than doing cds.  Even if there were a few free ones or as a marketing system subscriber you can offer a set number of app downloads/mo that if a customer downloads the app and actually uses it it gets "charged" to your account.  Its a wash as far as money goes, especially if that takes the place of the first night pack.   Then if they join, it's already there for them and they are rolling with Life Stream.  If they love what they hear in the "first night pack" via Life Stream, they could click and join right away.

Maybe with MS, if a new person joins there could be a way to "share" somehow the packs 2-5 on Life Stream vs. the hard copy.  That would make it so much easier to help people at a distance and save on shipping.

The new dashboard is so classy on Life Training and I just think its so cool how Chris and the team are always thinking cutting edge.  You're doing awesome! Thank you for putting tools in place to help us realize our dreams.

TR

• Marc Page likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Life Stream, Customers, Enrollment, Viral

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users