• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 laurawagner

laurawagner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:39 PM

I just want to let everyone know that I checked with Access Development, the company who makes Saver to see if there is a fee for a new business to join the program. There is no fee!

Just go to the home page of the Saver program to submit a business in your area who you think would like to participate. Use the 'Recommend a retailer' link at the bottom of the page. Access Development will do the rest.

I thought I'd contact the businesses that I submit to let them know I suggested them so they expect a phone call.

Hope that helps.

• Brandonperry, mike.sandy.trego, Jason Jasper and 9 others like this

#2 Jason Jasper

Jason Jasper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWhittier, CA

Posted 12 October 2015 - 06:27 PM

Thanks Laura!

There aren't a whole lot of business, in my area, on the saver so my wife and I have made up our mind that we will submit all of our favorites that we'd like to see a discount at. Thank you for checking on this for us.

• Marc Page likes this

Helping you Live Intentionally For Excellence through the 8 Fundamentals in L.I.F.E. -
Faith, Family, Finance, Fitness, Following, Freedom, Friends and Fun!

www.Living-For-Excellence.com

#3 Jetrina

Jetrina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 05:52 PM

I have a question along these lines. We have submitted 3 companies for addition in our area, one of them my husband's, and as of yet he has not been contacted about getting on the saver. It has been at least 2 months. I know they said it could take up to 4 months for them to get set up; Does anyone know how long it takes before the company is contacted so when we talk to them we can give them an idea. After so long with as much that goes on in a business they might get contacted and not realize or even forget that they asked to be submitted. Thanks

#4 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 04:37 PM

I have a question along these lines. We have submitted 3 companies for addition in our area, one of them my husband's, and as of yet he has not been contacted about getting on the saver. It has been at least 2 months. I know they said it could take up to 4 months for them to get set up; Does anyone know how long it takes before the company is contacted so when we talk to them we can give them an idea. After so long with as much that goes on in a business they might get contacted and not realize or even forget that they asked to be submitted. Thanks

There doesn't seem to be a standard on this, and it's out of our hands and under the control of the aggregator.  But we will inquire and see f there is anything further we can tell you on this.

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and John & Iantha like this

#5 theglenjamin

theglenjamin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:00 PM

Any updates on this? I'd love to start recommending it to several local businesses but it would be unprofessional to not be able to give them at least a general timeline of when they would be contacted.

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#6 Jetrina

Jetrina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:42 PM

It took Smith Chiropractic 9 weeks to get contacted :-).

#7 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:02 PM

I've had some issues too with response time from the aggregator. The fellow who answered the phone call was super friendly - however, getting email feedback has been ... Lacking ;-). ( I submitted a small batch of enhancement suggestions that I'd have hoped would be accepted with open arms, like Cary, NC office does :-).
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

#8 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:23 AM

I've had some issues too with response time from the aggregator. The fellow who answered the phone call was super friendly - however, getting email feedback has been ... Lacking ;-). ( I submitted a small batch of enhancement suggestions that I'd have hoped would be accepted with open arms, like Cary, NC office does :-).

We're working with them on it!   :)

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and theglenjamin like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users