#1 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:26 PM

First off, WOW. The tracker is incredible. I love it. I'm excited to see how it works over the rest of the year.

On the Personal Budget, I like that there are many default entries, however, I'd like to be able to hide/delete some of them (I don't have alimony, child support, car payment, etc. for instance). Even if we could move the non-zero budget items to the top and move the zeros to the bottom, it would help. It's just a lot of zeros I need to scroll through to try and find what I'm looking for.

Does unused budget roll over into the next month? That would be helpful for those categories that don't happen monthly (property tax on the personal side and conventions on the business side). Maybe show carry over from last month, this month's budget number (that is editable) and the total budget (carry over plus budget).

I know the averages on the yearly chart kind of handle that, but it would really help since I will only have half of 2015 in there. 

Summary

1. Move non-zero budget items to the top of the list

2. Monthly budget carry over

• DWRascalROKofKaizen, Ammon Nelson, Katrina Lucas and 3 others like this

πŸŒ΄πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“±πŸ“€πŸ“… ♻️πŸ‘₯ πŸ“–πŸ’ΏπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ’΅

#2 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:57 AM

Marc,

Thanks for the suggestions.  Have a good day!!

Rob

• Marc Page likes this

Rob Hallstrand

President and Chief Operating Officer

LIFE Leadership

#3 jas4142

jas4142

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:22 AM

Good morning,

When I tried to export to excel, the spread sheet was populated with all the labels. But, no data transferred. Should the data transfer as well or do we have to reenter it on the spread sheet?

Thanks,

Jim Wilson

#4 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:41 AM

Jim,

All data should be exported to the spread sheet. You should not have to re-enter the data. Make sure that you are exporting the month that contains data.

Martin

#5 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:26 PM

Tracker is awesome. After some time using it for a while, I've found some areas that could use some improvement.

1. Having to log in every time. We should be able to say "this is not a public device" and stay logged in. Also, stop logging me out at random times.

2. Entering multiple items is tedious. Find the category, click add, then it jumps back up to the top. It would be nice if there was a page that you could enter multiple items in multiple categories without all the back and forth. Something like:

Amount: ______

Date: _____

(Upload)

Description: ______

[Category]

Amount: ______

Date: _____

(Upload)

Description: ______

[Category]

(Add another entry)

Key:

____ = text field

(button)

[pop-up menu]

πŸŒ΄πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“±πŸ“€πŸ“… ♻️πŸ‘₯ πŸ“–πŸ’ΏπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ’΅

#6 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:45 PM

Marc,

Thank you for a great suggestion. We will definitely add "adding multiple entry" on the list of enhancements.

I would like to let you know that we are working on something much greater than "remember me" feature, so stay tuned for more; however, in the meantime we will try to get the "remember me" feature in place so you do not need to log in every time.

Thank you and have a great day.

Martin

• DWRascalROKofKaizen, Marc Page and Ammon Nelson like this

#7 RonSwartzJr

RonSwartzJr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLiverpool, PA

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:45 PM

Loving the Track and Save app function.  I have a question about the tracking side, will they be adding a vendor or company field for adding a new transactions.  This way you can also track the places where you spend your money well.  If you are already adding this field a suggestion would be to have the field remember all the places you have already added.  This would cut down on adding new transactions.

#8 Nolipad

Nolipad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:36 PM

I'd like to recommend that the server be bigger, because the software constantly slows down during peak periods. It's frustrating.

• Marc Page likes this

#9 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:22 PM

I'd like to recommend that the server be bigger, because the software constantly slows down during peak periods. It's frustrating.

I wanted to let you know that we have moved The Financial Fitness Tracker to its dedicated server. You should not experience any slow downs during peak hours.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Martin

• sscolvin, Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and 2 others like this

#10 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:23 PM

Loving the Track and Save app function.  I have a question about the tracking side, will they be adding a vendor or company field for adding a new transactions.  This way you can also track the places where you spend your money well.  If you are already adding this field a suggestion would be to have the field remember all the places you have already added.  This would cut down on adding new transactions.

Thank you for your suggestion. 

We will add this to the list of enhancements.

Martin

• Marc Page and Ammon Nelson like this

#11 tammy.yousif

tammy.yousif

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 05:12 PM

I think it'd be a good idea to have each month's income be separate from the other months. Some months depending on hours and bonuses, or outside income, my income fluctuates. When I go back and look at previous months, the results of budgeting are not accurate.
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman and AJ & Emily Smith like this

#12 curtis.rempsonjr

curtis.rempsonjr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:36 AM

Hello, I'm not sure if this happens to anyone else using the tracker but when I try to add my income for the month and I click on the box that says set all categories to zero each month then type in my income and hit submit, I get an error message then when I log back into the tracker the month I'm in is correct but the year shown is 1969 and theres no way for me to get back to the correct year. This is weird for me and I don't understand what I did wrong if anything.
  • lyadmivaBak likes this

#13 cdssms1

cdssms1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:50 PM

I like the idea of the tracker but I have found a number of issues as I try to use it.

1. The settings (such as which categories are hidden) from one instance (cell phone vs. one computer vs. another computer) don't seem to follow very well.

2. The cell phone instance is seeing different data than the computer web page for the same log-in and year/month.

3. When entering the monthly net income and saving the year goes to 1969.

4. I should be able to hide or un-hide multiple categories at a time.

#14 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:39 PM

Thank you for great suggestions. We are in a process of making several improvements and we will definitely address some of these issues.

Have a great day.

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#15 Matthew.mielke1

Matthew.mielke1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:42 PM

Thank you for all your hard work.  I am  having trouble with the tracking part of the app.

1)  It has never found my location to automatically track my trip.  I have to manually enter all of the information.

2) I am randomly logged out.  So if i take multiple trips in a day, often times I will enter new data into the mileage tracking section then select submit it only to get kicked out and have to re-log in and start all over again.

3)  If it is the beggining of a new month, but I want to add a mileage entry from the previous month, I'm not able to change the month intuitively.

Thanks for all you do.

M

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Josh & Denise Bayless like this

#16 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:56 PM

Hello,

We are working on simplifying this process. Please stay tuned as we are about to launch our new Financial Fitness Info App which will allow you to have access to all digital content of the Financial Fitness, Saver and Tracker all in one place.

Have a nice day

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, DWRascalROKofKaizen and Marc Page like this

#17 Ema Game

Ema Game

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:19 PM

Hello Martin!

I really appreciated your Edge CD with Chris Brady. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

The Tracker is very helpful. One thing I was wondering is, Is there a way to 'save' a month somehow once everything is entered? Then if I adjust my budget in future months it would not change the budgeted amounts in previous months.

Thank you for all your hard work!

Ema

#18 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:29 PM

Hi Ema,

Thank you for this suggestion. It is already on the list of enhancements so look for it in the next release.

Have a great day.

Martin

#19 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 31 December 2015 - 08:56 PM

An App! Martin.Rocks. :-)

The more that can be moved into the App or Life Stream environment, the better!

The only question I have re this :

There are numerous apps out there now - Life Line, Life Stream, MFC, Life Leadership (R Radio) -- is there a game plan on the horizon to perhaps consolidate them all into one downloadable Android/App Store app? I figure the MFC is likely the oldest & certainly, Life Stream is newest and is likely the "Cadillac" (or for CB, Tesla!) of the bunch. :D

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

#20 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:53 AM

An App! Martin.Rocks. :-)

The more that can be moved into the App or Life Stream environment, the better!

The only question I have re this :

There are numerous apps out there now - Life Line, Life Stream, MFC, Life Leadership (R Radio) -- is there a game plan on the horizon to perhaps consolidate them all into one downloadable Android/App Store app? I figure the MFC is likely the oldest & certainly, Life Stream is newest and is likely the "Cadillac" (or for CB, Tesla!) of the bunch. :D

Yes, that is in the works!

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Ammon Nelson like this

#21 Michael Nolan

Michael Nolan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, Ontario. Canada.

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:38 PM

Do we know when the financial fitness info App will be ready approximately? I see the link on the webpage but for me it's just an image file and not clickable yet :)
I also can't find anything when I search it. Thanks :)

#22 Michael Nolan

Michael Nolan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, Ontario. Canada.

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:39 PM

(I mean for Iphone of course) I can click the android one already haha

#23 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:05 PM

Hello,

We are waiting for Apple company to approve our Financial Fitness Info app. We were told that they are running behind on their reviews due to their holiday break.

Hopefully it will be reviewed and approved within the next week.

Have a great day.

Martin

#24 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 06:53 PM

My expenses and budgets etc. on the web browser tracker are not showing up on the app. (Apple)

#25 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:54 AM

AJ,

I am not sure what you mean. The Financial Fitness Tracker can now be accessed through our native Financial Fitness Info app.

If you are having issues, please contact customer service support.

Martin

#26 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:15 AM

AJ,

I am not sure what you mean. The Financial Fitness Tracker can now be accessed through our native Financial Fitness Info app.
If you are having issues, please contact customer service support.

Martin

What I mean is, if I add an expense with a receipt etc. in the app, then I look at my tracker in the browser, it is not there. And visa versa.

#27 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:19 PM

AJ,

There must be a glitch with your account. Please reach out to life support so they can verify your account and escalate the ticket to IT department if needed to be.

Thanks and have a good day,

Martin

#28 Judy Entrekin

Judy Entrekin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLinden, MI

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:39 PM

I love the track and save product, but I have an recurring issue in the saver when I'm searching for a place I continually get the "Whoops! Something isn't working right.  Please close the app and reopen it."  I have closed and reopened it, I have deleted the app are reinstalled the app and I have reported the error many times, but it's still happening.  Any suggestions?

Also, I cannot open the saver in the new Financial Fitness LLC App.  The Program, Master Class and Tracker all open, but not the saver.  Again I have deleted the app and reinstalled.  Any suggestions on this?

• Marc Page likes this

#29 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:12 PM

Hello Judy,

There is a known issue with iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. We are already working on a fix for these 2 new version of iPhones and will submit an update to Apple App Store in the next few days.

Have a great day!

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Marc Page like this

#30 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:33 PM

Can we add a gross income section? I would like to be able to put both for two reasons. 1: I would like a quick view of all the taxes I paid on there. 2: when I choose a percent for charity or tithing I would like it to be based on gross income not net. Is this possible or should I just track this separately myself?

#31 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:16 AM

Can we add a gross income section? I would like to be able to put both for two reasons. 1: I would like a quick view of all the taxes I paid on there. 2: when I choose a percent for charity or tithing I would like it to be based on gross income not net. Is this possible or should I just track this separately myself?

Thanks for the suggestions! I will  pass them along!

#32 Jason Jasper

Jason Jasper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWhittier, CA

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:00 PM

After the update the mileage tracker is still not working. I just gut the spinning wheel so I am left manually entering mileage. Anyone else having this issue?

• LSchwitzer likes this

Helping you Live Intentionally For Excellence through the 8 Fundamentals in L.I.F.E. -
Faith, Family, Finance, Fitness, Following, Freedom, Friends and Fun!

www.Living-For-Excellence.com

#33 LSchwitzer

LSchwitzer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:37 AM

Good morning!  I want to start using the mileage tracker, and activated it this morning as I left my house.

Other mileage trackers I've used have always defaulted to "track mileage unless I say don't," which has resulted in constant and accurate tracking of all mileage, which I later go in and label as business or personal, and if business, add a note.

My issue is this:  I activate the tracker, open my nav app and start playing the audio I want, and when I arrive at my destination, no mileage has been recorded.  When I select "stop tracking," the app asks for my starting mileage and ending mileage.

Regards, 

Lou

• Marc Page likes this

#34 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:12 PM

Lou,

The current version of the Tracker relies on Google ability to locate your position. If the location can't be verified the tracker will prompt you to provide a starting point and end point in order to calculate. We are looking into ways to make this feature more reliable.

Thank you for your feedback. Have a great day.

Martin

#35 Deb and Jim

Deb and Jim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:48 PM

First off, WOW. The tracker is incredible. I love it. I'm excited to see how it works over the rest of the year.

On the Personal Budget, I like that there are many default entries, however, I'd like to be able to hide/delete some of them (I don't have alimony, child support, car payment, etc. for instance). Even if we could move the non-zero budget items to the top and move the zeros to the bottom, it would help. It's just a lot of zeros I need to scroll through to try and find what I'm looking for.

Does unused budget roll over into the next month? That would be helpful for those categories that don't happen monthly (property tax on the personal side and conventions on the business side). Maybe show carry over from last month, this month's budget number (that is editable) and the total budget (carry over plus budget).

I know the averages on the yearly chart kind of handle that, but it would really help since I will only have half of 2015 in there. 

Summary

1. Move non-zero budget items to the top of the list

2. Monthly budget carry over

I agree.  The monthly budget carry over would be nice due to those twice per year payments that you budget for monthly.  Additionally for tax purposes is there a way of producing the report that has the pictures we have uploaded to the server? I have used a competitive product prior to track and save and this feature is imperative during tax season since I throw the receipts away after I post them to my account.

#36 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 11:22 PM

Deb and Jim,

Thank you for your suggestions. These are great and we will put this on the list of enhancement.

Stay tuned and for the next release.

Have a great day,

Martin

• Marc Page likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users