5 replies to this topic

#1 Nick Loeffler

Nick Loeffler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:45 PM

Hi!

I've started to really dive into Track & Save to understand all the details and no, I'm not melancholy, LOL!  I loved how Chris Brady related Life Stream and the digital platform to the Tesla and how new features are updated overnight without the users having to do anything. Way cool!!

In the future, I would like to suggest a few changes;

1. The Track portion would be nice if it was an app.  For now, I've copied the link to my home screen.

2. When tracking, whether personal or business expenses, I noticed one cannot go back to a previous month to add or edit expenses.

3. The Save portion - it would be neat if you could add your loyalty/membership cards, similar to what the Key Ring app does.  This way when pulling your phone out to show a discount via mobile, you can also scan your loyalty/membership card.

Regards, Nick

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page, mistydawn128 and 1 other like this

#2 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:42 AM

Nick,

Thanks for the suggestions.  Regarding #2, this adjustment is in the works already.  Have a good day.

Rob

• Marc Page and Sonya Withrow like this

Rob Hallstrand

President and Chief Operating Officer

LIFE Leadership

#3 Chris Mikeska

Chris Mikeska

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:59 AM

Hi!

I've started to really dive into Track & Save to understand all the details and no, I'm not melancholy, LOL!  I loved how Chris Brady related Life Stream and the digital platform to the Tesla and how new features are updated overnight without the users having to do anything. Way cool!!

In the future, I would like to suggest a few changes;

1. The Track portion would be nice if it was an app.  For now, I've copied the link to my home screen.

2. When tracking, whether personal or business expenses, I noticed one cannot go back to a previous month to add or edit expenses.

3. The Save portion - it would be neat if you could add your loyalty/membership cards, similar to what the Key Ring app does.  This way when pulling your phone out to show a discount via mobile, you can also scan your loyalty/membership card.

Regards, Nick

I noticed that the you have the ability to scan reciepts in the tracker for documentation.  I cool feature to add would be the ability for the tracker to pick out things like the transaction date and amount and the type of payment used when you take the picture.  That way you simply take a picture and it pulls most of the relevant data.

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#4 Sonya Withrow

Sonya Withrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:37 AM

Nick,

Thanks for the suggestions.  Regarding #2, this adjustment is in the works already.  Have a good day.

Rob

Is it possible to give an ETA on this fix?

My personal best.  I am blessed.

Sonya Withrow

Make Life Better Today

timpwithrow@gmail.com

@ibeeliving

inspiredbyorrinthumbnail-e1392373034768.

#5 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:34 PM

Is it possible to give an ETA on this fix?

Sonya,

We have made several improvements to the Tracker. We are in the final stages of testing and you should see all these changes automatically in the beginning of the next week.

Martin

• Marc Page likes this

#6 CenturionAmaze

CenturionAmaze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:52 PM

How do you populate the Mobile password portion, XXXX-XXXX, with the password combination? is there a separate sign in sheet to fill up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users