• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Russ & Rebecca Climie

Russ & Rebecca Climie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:43 PM

With the introduction of MS mobile at the February convention, MS subscribers were given access to digital files from current marketing system cds. As of today, July 1, the mp3 files are still from June.

I am wondering if Marketing system subscribers will still have access to the monthly digital files within the new LifeStream app or will access only be given to users with a digital subscription? 

Please let me know the thinking behind this and I appreciate your help.

Russ

#2 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:35 AM

Russ,

You are correct, now that we have launched LIFE Stream, which provides our Members and customers a full digital platform where purchases that are made are available for a life time, the 30 days digital preview of the LIFE Training audios has been discontinued.  Have a great day!!

Rob

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Marc Page like this

Rob Hallstrand

President and Chief Operating Officer

LIFE Leadership

#3 Mary Meens

Mary Meens

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 10:47 PM

Hello,

I ordered the marketing subscription on digital last month, and I purchased my first mp3 player to make them portable so I don't have to use my smart phone.  A friend told me that I would have to download them from LifeStream, Are any of you experienced with this?

Thanks, 

Mary Meens

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: life stream, ms mobile, marketing system

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users