15 replies to this topic

#1 Jetrina

Jetrina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:44 PM

POPULAR

I was just wondering if there was a way to have the life line play successive posts so that we could use (net time) to listen? Thanks

• prelveprobe, Ardmxursymn, Matthewsn and 179 others like this

#2 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:40 PM

LIFE Line currently doesn't have this feature, but it is something that we will considered in the future.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Rob

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Jetrina like this

Rob Hallstrand

President and Chief Operating Officer

LIFE Leadership

#3 tbbales

tbbales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:26 AM

Rob,

Since we are on a topic of Life Line, I was wondering if there was a way to implement an ability to add a title to a particular Life Line when choosing to "Archive" it? These can be used as a great tool when sitting down with a prospect to share testimonies. The problem comes in finding a particular archived life line because there are so many good ones. Just a suggestion. I know there are more pressing things that you guys are working on and we in the field so appreciate all of yalls awesome hard work. Yall are continually making this the BEST company in the world!!! Thanks

Taylor

• CJ Calvert, cuda71, nohnigeLyncdr76 and 1 other like this

#4 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:53 AM

Rob,

Since we are on a topic of Life Line, I was wondering if there was a way to implement an ability to add a title to a particular Life Line when choosing to "Archive" it? These can be used as a great tool when sitting down with a prospect to share testimonies. The problem comes in finding a particular archived life line because there are so many good ones. Just a suggestion. I know there are more pressing things that you guys are working on and we in the field so appreciate all of yalls awesome hard work. Yall are continually making this the BEST company in the world!!! Thanks

Taylor

Yes, this is on our list of improvements and new features to add.

However, just so you all know, the way Lifeline and Rascal Radio were built is not satisfactory to us, and basically they both have to be rebuilt entirely from the ground up in the correct way.  This means that all these nice little added features have to wait until we can do it correctly.

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Don Harris, DWRascalROKofKaizen and 7 others like this

#5 FiredU.P.K

FiredU.P.K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 03:32 PM

Is there a way we can get Life Line on Windows? I do not have a smart phone and am sue there are many who don't. I need a larger screen. Thank you, Kris

#6 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 10:33 AM

Is there a way we can get Life Line on Windows? I do not have a smart phone and am sue there are many who don't. I need a larger screen. Thank you, Kris

Absolutely!

All of our new product development will always work across all devices and platforms.

Stay tuned.

Martin

• CJ Calvert, Marc Page, Ammon Nelson and 4 others like this

#7 Darinsonya

Darinsonya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 01:00 AM

We are sending our Life Line messages... But they are NOT GETTING POSTED . How do we get our teams messages to be heard? We want to thank and promote our Life Coach when they have been out with us. Also give recognitions. No messages have been posted since after the Feb Convention.
Ideas???

#8 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:12 PM

Hello,

I am sorry that you are having issue utilizing Life Line. Please contact customer service with issues like these as it might be related to your specific accounts.

Thanks

Martin

• Burtonlof and WarrenEmike like this

#9 moira.fitzgerald

moira.fitzgerald

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 09:10 AM

Another Life Line product question/suggestion: Many of the LifeLine messages are important enough for us to archive for future members to hear.  However, other than letting new members listen to these valuable messages via my personal archive access, I see no way to forward them the messages to their personal lifeline accounts.  Might be something to consider when the LifeLine product is updated some day.  Thanks!

• sscolvin and Derica Holden like this

#10 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:35 PM

Hello, 

Thank you for your suggestion. This functionality already exists; however, you can send message only to your downline. We will revisit this functionality during our next release of the Life Line.

Have a great day.

Martin

• Marc Page and Derica Holden like this

#11 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:52 PM

Hello, 

Thank you for your suggestion. This functionality already exists; however, you can send message only to your downline. We will revisit this functionality during our next release of the Life Line.

Have a great day.

Martin

I think it's also only available to certain ranks and above, but I could be mistaken.

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#12 Jetrina

Jetrina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 07:31 PM

Right now my husband and I have to find time together to listen, is there away for me to listen and delete and have him be able to listen when he has the opportunity? :-)

#13 Bill Cohoon

Bill Cohoon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMoncton NB

Posted 26 March 2016 - 07:14 AM

I am so appreciative of these forums for getting answers...   I have always had issues with life line messages sometimes not playing, just staying in a loading loop and I would have to "force stop" the app.  Recently this seems to be happening more frequently, it is frustrating because of the importance I place on listening to life line messages as a daily dose of inspiration!  Is this a issue being addressed? 

• Gregoryjeddy, Timothycoutt and Patricksaf like this

Bill Cohoon

#14 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:35 PM

The current version of Line Line doesn't support multiple users; however, as we are getting close to the redesign of this fantastic app, Life Line for spouses will be definitely a feature that will be supported.

Have a great day.

Martin

• Ammon Nelson and Jetrina like this

#15 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:39 PM

Bill,

I feel your frustration. The current version of Life Line is in need of an upgrade. We are in a process of identifying features and functionality that needs to be addressed, so things like these will not happen. I can assure you that after the re-write the new Life Line will be great and frustration free app :)

Thank you for your feedback, Have a great day,

Martin

• sscolvin, James Kozak, Don Harris and 4 others like this

#16 James Kozak

James Kozak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:58 PM

Bill,

I feel your frustration. The current version of Life Line is in need of an upgrade. We are in a process of identifying features and functionality that needs to be addressed, so things like these will not happen. I can assure you that after the re-write the new Life Line will be great and frustration free app :)

Thank you for your feedback, Have a great day,

Martin

that is great. keep up with good work. cant wait for it

• Ammon Nelson and Derica Holden like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Life Line

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users