• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 laurawagner

laurawagner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:22 PM

I notice there are so many more businesses listed on the online version of Saver than are on the mobile app.
Will more be added to the app as time goes on?

We were told we could take our phone into the store to redeem the discounts. Most of what I am seeing so far are discounts for purchases made online.

I know this has just rolled out and I would imagine it will evolve and get better but a little more info at this time would be very helpful.

Thank you very much.

Laura

• ZapIntasse and Keralapl like this

#2 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:06 PM

Laura,

That is a great question.  The merchant determines the method of coupon redemption and some prefer a printed coupon versus a mobile coupon.  New merchants are added on a frequent basis and we expect more and more will move to mobile and this technology continues to progress.  Have a good evening.

Rob

• ejbrodberg74, Marc Page, CathyRedden and 2 others like this

Rob Hallstrand

President and Chief Operating Officer

LIFE Leadership

#3 mjfattizzo

mjfattizzo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:44 AM

Would someone be able to tell me where I can find the hyper link for the Track & Save.  I want to share this with several customers.

Thanks

Michael

• laurawagner likes this

#4 Nick Loeffler

Nick Loeffler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:51 AM

Going through the Track portion, I notice that you can't go back into previous months to add or edit expenses.  Is this correct?  Could you point me in the direction on how to do this, and if this isn't a feature, could it be added?

Thank you, Nick

• Sonya Withrow and laurawagner like this

#5 laurawagner

laurawagner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:12 PM

Thanks much Rob! To be even more specific, Walmart shows up as $0 on the website and doesn't show up on my mobile app at all.

Would that be a specific example of how the deals will get better? As we have more users in our area, we will go back to

Walmart and ask for better deals or coupons? Is that how you see this working?

Thank you for your help.

Laura

• laurawagner likes this

#6 Chris Mikeska

Chris Mikeska

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:50 AM

I have several places that I go frequently and like their service.  Unfortunately these places are not on the Saver.  Is there a way for me to suggest talking with these business to get them added?  If so, what do I do?  I would love to save some money on these places and be able to bring them more business as we get people on the Track and Save subscription.

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and laurawagner like this

#7 Lynn Mossner

Lynn Mossner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:47 PM

A question that I have had a couple of times already is regarding confidentiality of the information on the Tracker part of the program.   Can you please comment on that?   Who can see a person's personal expense information that is recorded on the Tracker program? 

• FrederickP likes this

#8 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:32 AM

Would someone be able to tell me where I can find the hyper link for the Track & Save.  I want to share this with several customers.

Thanks

Michael

Michael,

A marketing link for the Financial Fitness Website that includes Track and Save can be found under the My Websites option from LIFE Training.  Have a great day.

Rob

• laurawagner likes this

Rob Hallstrand

LIFE Leadership

#9 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:34 AM

Going through the Track portion, I notice that you can't go back into previous months to add or edit expenses.  Is this correct?  Could you point me in the direction on how to do this, and if this isn't a feature, could it be added?

Thank you, Nick

Nick,

Thanks for the feedback.  This is something that we are actively addressing.  Have a great day!!

Rob

• sscolvin and slpries like this

Rob Hallstrand

LIFE Leadership

#10 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:36 AM

I have several places that I go frequently and like their service.  Unfortunately these places are not on the Saver.  Is there a way for me to suggest talking with these business to get them added?  If so, what do I do?  I would love to save some money on these places and be able to bring them more business as we get people on the Track and Save subscription.

Chris,

Feel free to send in recommendations to LIFE Support.  Not all business are interested in participating in the program, but we will be glad to forward your recommendations to our marketing team.  Have a nice day!!

Rob

• slpries and Adam & Teesa Rossman like this

Rob Hallstrand

LIFE Leadership

#11 laurawagner

laurawagner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:42 AM

Chris Mikeska - You can suggest businesses for the Saver program. Open Saver and scroll to the bottom - past all the coupons.

You'll see 'Recommend a Retailer'. I have submitted a question to Access Development about the cost to the businesses. Is there

a cost for them to join? If so, how much? I'll let you know what I learn.

I would also like to recommend my local businesses but I need to know if it will cost them before suggesting this to them.

#12 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:42 AM

Thanks much Rob! To be even more specific, Walmart shows up as $0 on the website and doesn't show up on my mobile app at all.

Would that be a specific example of how the deals will get better? As we have more users in our area, we will go back to

Thank you for your help.

Laura

Laura,

Yes, user population in specific areas does help drive opportunities and the ability to interest businesses to participate in the program.  Let us know if there is anything else you need.

Rob

• laurawagner likes this

Rob Hallstrand

LIFE Leadership

#13 laurawagner

laurawagner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:08 PM

There have been a couple posts here about a link to send to potential customers for Track and Save. Rob you have told them where to find the link. My question is about that link - it looks to me like there is no identifying URL with financialfitnessinfo.com.

New customers are able to sign up and it does ask for the referral ID but if the new customer does not enter that number, the process continues anyway. So if we send someone to financialfitnessinfo.com and they decide to sign up, where will the credit for the new person go if they don't use the referral ID?

For any of you who asked about the website to send potential customers, remember to give them your member ID.

I just signed up my husband to test this and it works when the member ID is entered. He is showing up as a new customer.

That brings me to another concern. Sorry to be messing up this thread.
It says 'Sign up for Free'. It looks like I will have been charged right away. It doesn't say anything about being charged at a later time. When a customer signs up for free Rascal Radio, it says specifically when the card will be charged.

I don't understand why it says sign up for free.

thank you for the explanation.
Laura

#14 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:44 AM

There have been a couple posts here about a link to send to potential customers for Track and Save. Rob you have told them where to find the link. My question is about that link - it looks to me like there is no identifying URL with financialfitnessinfo.com.

New customers are able to sign up and it does ask for the referral ID but if the new customer does not enter that number, the process continues anyway. So if we send someone to financialfitnessinfo.com and they decide to sign up, where will the credit for the new person go if they don't use the referral ID?

For any of you who asked about the website to send potential customers, remember to give them your member ID.

I just signed up my husband to test this and it works when the member ID is entered. He is showing up as a new customer.

That brings me to another concern. Sorry to be messing up this thread.
It says 'Sign up for Free'. It looks like I will have been charged right away. It doesn't say anything about being charged at a later time. When a customer signs up for free Rascal Radio, it says specifically when the card will be charged.

I don't understand why it says sign up for free.

thank you for the explanation.
Laura

Laura,

Good morning.  All the marketing links found under the My Websites option within LIFE Training contain a reference to your LIFE #.  Please verify and let LIFE Support know if for some reason this isn't the case for you.

Regarding the "sign up for free", yes customers can register on the Financial Fitness website for free, which gives them access to all of the website features and they then have the option to purchase the Financial Fitness Program, The Booster and Track and Save.  Hope that helps!

Rob

• laurawagner likes this

Rob Hallstrand

LIFE Leadership

#15 laurawagner

laurawagner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:56 AM

Laura,

Good morning.  All the marketing links found under the My Websites option within LIFE Training contain a reference to your LIFE #.  Please verify and let LIFE Support know if for some reason this isn't the case for you.

Regarding the "sign up for free", yes customers can register on the Financial Fitness website for free, which gives them access to all of the website features and they then have the option to purchase the Financial Fitness Program, The Booster and Track and Save.  Hope that helps!

Rob

Thank you so much for all your help Rob. I really appreciate it. I apologize for all the questions but I'm a web developer so I just need to figure all this stuff out.
So - if someone is not on system, can they still use the URL http://www.financial...t.aspx?memberID with their member ID, of course? Or will that not compute with the database if they aren't on marketing system?

2nd part of this - could it be made more clear what sign up for free is referring to? I may have missed it, but I didn't see anything that told me that signing up meant I have access to the website and most people don't expect to sign up for a website. They expect they are getting a product. I see the landing page has changed now and it's easier to cancel so that's wonderful. Thank you for that! I totally understand how new all of this is and there will be changes as we use everything. But I also understand we need to give you user input so you know what things need a little work. So I hope all my questions help a little.

Thank you,
Laura

#16 slpries

slpries

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 09:33 AM

Chris, We needed emergency auto repair while out of town.  I checked MyDeals for the area & came up with 2 offers none of which was where my husband took our vehicle.  Life Line had a message where someone took the deal to another business & asked if they could match it.  I suggested that to my husband.  He was able to get 10% off everything but parts (manufacture only) & $6 more.  Saved enough to pay for the subscription.  I was so proud of my husband as he's a pay whatever is asked person. 

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, mistydawn128 and spartan1 like this

#17 RBurwell

RBurwell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSelbyville, DE

Posted 12 July 2015 - 04:26 PM

Thank you for the clarification on the "free" sign up for the financial fitness website.  I have an existing LIFE customer who wants to sign up herself and 3 friends so she can take advantage of the 3 for free program with Track and Save.  Could she use the link http://www.financial...m/default.aspx? and just add her customer number after the question mark?  If not, how can I assist her in seeing that the 3 friends are linked to her customer number?

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Marc Page like this

#18 RBurwell

RBurwell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSelbyville, DE

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:27 AM

Rob, Track and Save another big game changer!  I met with the manager of a local mall in a resort area this morning and she signed up for Track and Save.  I mentioned that I understood that there was no fee for merchants to participate and she would like me to do a presentation to all the merchants in that mall next week.  HELP!  

What information does the marketing team need to add a merchant.  I anticipate many if not all of them will want to take advantage of a track and save subscription for themselves as well.

Is there a way gather information for marketing that will facilitate them being added.

Thanks for all you do to clarify and help us expand the offerings.

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#19 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:30 AM

Rob, Track and Save another big game changer!  I met with the manager of a local mall in a resort area this morning and she signed up for Track and Save.  I mentioned that I understood that there was no fee for merchants to participate and she would like me to do a presentation to all the merchants in that mall next week.  HELP!  

What information does the marketing team need to add a merchant.  I anticipate many if not all of them will want to take advantage of a track and save subscription for themselves as well.

Is there a way gather information for marketing that will facilitate them being added.

Thanks for all you do to clarify and help us expand the offerings.

If a business is interested in participating in the program, we will be glad to forward your recommendations to our marketing team. 

Please send in recommendations to LIFE Support.  

Have a nice day!

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and spartan1 like this

#20 Chris Mikeska

Chris Mikeska

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:54 AM

Chris, We needed emergency auto repair while out of town.  I checked MyDeals for the area & came up with 2 offers none of which was where my husband took our vehicle.  Life Line had a message where someone took the deal to another business & asked if they could match it.  I suggested that to my husband.  He was able to get 10% off everything but parts (manufacture only) & $6 more.  Saved enough to pay for the subscription.  I was so proud of my husband as he's a pay whatever is asked person. 

I understand what you are saying.  I remember hearing that same Life Line.  I do not do a lot of shopping at the kinds of businesses that would accept the discounts of another business.  Places like auto shops, department stores, and other large purchases would see the value. The biggest area for me to save in right now is at restaurants, coffee shops, grocery shopping and gas stations, especially ones that are open late.  I have taken advantage of the savings when they are available.

Even if there is a month or two where I might not save a lot of money, there will be months where I can save hundreds of dollars because of the type of expense.  Travel to the Major is a prime example of this where savings can be made on vehicle rentals, flights, hotels, etc… 

• slpries and Adam & Teesa Rossman like this

#21 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:29 AM

Thank you for the clarification on the "free" sign up for the financial fitness website.  I have an existing LIFE customer who wants to sign up herself and 3 friends so she can take advantage of the 3 for free program with Track and Save.  Could she use the link http://www.financial...m/default.aspx? and just add her customer number after the question mark?  If not, how can I assist her in seeing that the 3 friends are linked to her customer number?

If a customer wants to take advantage of the 3 for free program do the following:

1. Log into https://financialfitnessinfo.com

2. Click on Track and Save

3. Copy the link that is displayed underneath the 3 for Free banner

Have a nice day,

Martin

• ejbrodberg74 likes this

#22 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:39 AM

Thank you so much for all your help Rob. I really appreciate it. I apologize for all the questions but I'm a web developer so I just need to figure all this stuff out.
So - if someone is not on system, can they still use the URL http://www.financial...t.aspx?memberID with their member ID, of course? Or will that not compute with the database if they aren't on marketing system?

2nd part of this - could it be made more clear what sign up for free is referring to? I may have missed it, but I didn't see anything that told me that signing up meant I have access to the website and most people don't expect to sign up for a website. They expect they are getting a product. I see the landing page has changed now and it's easier to cancel so that's wonderful. Thank you for that! I totally understand how new all of this is and there will be changes as we use everything. But I also understand we need to give you user input so you know what things need a little work. So I hope all my questions help a little.

Thank you,
Laura

Hello Laura,

If someone is not on a marketing system they will not have access to all the Marketing Links that are available to our marketing system subscribers; however, anyone can take advantage of marketing the Track and Save and the 3 for FREE program. Here is how:

1. Log into https://financialfitnessinfo.com

Regarding the 2nd part of your question: "sign up for free"; yes customers can register on the Financial Fitness website for free, which gives them access to all of the website features such as financial dashboard, weekly messages, milestones, sample videos, ability to setup accountability partners,  and the financial assessment test. 

Have a nice day,

Martin

• ejbrodberg74 and Marc Page like this

#23 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 13 July 2015 - 03:47 PM

Thank you for your help.

Laura

Hi Laura,  Although walmart isn't currently offering any discounts, you can go to the "grocery coupon" section and use those coupons at Walmart.  Yesterday, I printed and used coupons for dishwasher detergent, dishwasher rinse aid, deodorant and shaving cream and redeemed them all at walmart (where I get most of my toiletries and cleaning supplies).  

Hope that helps!

Teesa

• slpries, Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and 1 other like this

#24 James Kozak

James Kozak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:03 PM

Rob, is there away that you could put the referral site with your ID number on the marking links in the life profile. i dont have money yet to get the marking system/LT yet and i want to refer the site to a few people.  

#25 Venkat Varada

Venkat Varada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:30 PM

Hello Everyone,

If you are Life Training System (LT), you can now get a stand alone Track and Save PHP page that you can send potential customers that will explain track and save and they can sign up and your life number is pre populated so you will get the credit.

You can find this under "My websites" in LT section of life leadership.com and also at the financialfitnessinfo.com under track and save.

--thank you

--venkat

• ejbrodberg74, Adam & Teesa Rossman, SuprStiehl and 2 others like this

#26 laurawagner

laurawagner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:18 PM

Hello Laura,

If someone is not on a marketing system they will not have access to all the Marketing Links that are available to our marketing system subscribers; however, anyone can take advantage of marketing the Track and Save and the 3 for FREE program. Here is how:

1. Log into https://financialfitnessinfo.com

Regarding the 2nd part of your question: "sign up for free"; yes customers can register on the Financial Fitness website for free, which gives them access to all of the website features such as financial dashboard, weekly messages, milestones, sample videos, ability to setup accountability partners,  and the financial assessment test. 

Have a nice day,

Martin

Thanks Martin. So you're saying the member-specific link will work whether on marketing system or not.
I thought it would but it has to compute with the database or the member won't get credit. It makes sense that it would.
It would be more difficult to make it work only for some and not for others.

#27 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:39 PM

Thanks Martin. So you're saying the member-specific link will work whether on marketing system or not.
I thought it would but it has to compute with the database or the member won't get credit. It makes sense that it would.
It would be more difficult to make it work only for some and not for others.

The link that is displayed underneath the 3 for Free banner is available to any members as well as customers. 

This link includes the unique LIFE# so the credit is applied accordingly.

Martin

#28 laurawagner

laurawagner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:44 PM

The link that is displayed underneath the 3 for Free banner is available to any members as well as customers. 

This link includes the unique LIFE# so the credit is applied accordingly.

Martin

Awesome! Thanks.

#29 theglenjamin

theglenjamin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:51 PM

Any updates on adding retailers? I'd like to go around to local businesses to show them this and help get them added to Track and Save. Would we have to submit a request to Life Support for each and every one then? Or use the Recommend a Retailer link in the saver?

#30 kyler.westerfeldt

kyler.westerfeldt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:49 PM

When is the Track 'n Save mini video going to be a part of Marketing System? I want to add it to a PPT for my VP in addition to the Financial Fitness Prezi.

Kyler

#31 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:54 PM

Kyler,

This video is now available under Marketing System Marketing videos.

Have a great day.

Thanks,

Martin

• Marc Page likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users