• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Scott.Staley

Scott.Staley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:26 PM

I love the application - and am excited to share with customers!  How soon will marketing links be made available from our personal websites?

#2 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:34 PM

Scott,

Great question.  There is currently a marketing link for the Financial Fitness Info website, which includes Track and Save.  This is found via the My Websites option within LIFE Training.

Rob

• Marc Page likes this

Rob Hallstrand

President and Chief Operating Officer

LIFE Leadership

#3 Clint.Fix

Clint.Fix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:43 PM

Would it be possible in the email that customers get when they sign up to include a referral link to send to friends? That way it would make 3 for free really easy for customers.
  • SuprStiehl, shorning and Jordan Sweezer like this

#4 Katrina Lucas

Katrina Lucas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationFort Worth, Texas

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:32 PM

I would like to be able to customize the category section of the Track application.  For example, I don't have an expense for alimony, therefore it is taking up space.  Yes, I'm melancholy... :)

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and Jordan Sweezer like this

Team Explosion

Tic Tic...

#5 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:34 PM

I would like to be able to customize the category section of the Track application.  For example, I don't have an expense for alimony, therefore it is taking up space.  Yes, I'm melancholy... :)

Katrina,

Currently there is not an option to hide/delete expense categories that don't apply to you, but it is something that we will look into.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Rob

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and Jordan Sweezer like this

Rob Hallstrand

LIFE Leadership

#6 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:52 PM

I had suggested in another topic to move $0 items to the bottom of the list.

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

πŸŒ΄πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“±πŸ“€πŸ“… ♻️πŸ‘₯ πŸ“–πŸ’ΏπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ’΅

#7 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:49 AM

Would it be possible in the email that customers get when they sign up to include a referral link to send to friends? That way it would make 3 for free really easy for customers.

Clint,

If a customer wants to take advantage of the 3 for free program do the following:

1. Log into https://financialfitnessinfo.com

2. Click on Track and Save

3. Copy the link that is displayed underneath the 3 for Free banner

Have a nice day,

Martin

• Marc Page and Coreyaphillips like this

#8 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:07 AM

Great suggestion.  We'll put it on the list

CB

• slpries, Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and 2 others like this

#9 hans.rohne

hans.rohne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:26 AM

So fired up about all that Life Leadership is putting out there to help folks out of the matrix!  A couple of things about track and save:

1) We have used a mobile app called Goodbudget for years for envelope budgeting and it is very user-friendly.  A few aspects I think would be great for our tracker are:

- An app vs web based

- Ability to add/delete whatever budget items are relevant to you

- Ability to run reports based on spending (by month, by envelope, etc)

- Super inconvenient to have to login every time (is there a way around this?)

- "remembering" previous purchase locations

2) With the saver, I have had some problems with being directed to other websites and having to create new accounts for things like hotels and restaurants.  With the hotel one, I was having a heck of a time finding one not using a points system. Does that seem correct I would have to sign up for another account in order to utilize the benefit?  I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong! :(

Thanks so much!!!!  I love how receptive and quickly you guys jump on stuff.  What an amazing organization to be a part of!!

TR :)

#10 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 12:49 PM

So fired up about all that Life Leadership is putting out there to help folks out of the matrix!  A couple of things about track and save:

1) We have used a mobile app called Goodbudget for years for envelope budgeting and it is very user-friendly.  A few aspects I think would be great for our tracker are:

- An app vs web based

- Ability to add/delete whatever budget items are relevant to you

- Ability to run reports based on spending (by month, by envelope, etc)

- Super inconvenient to have to login every time (is there a way around this?)

- "remembering" previous purchase locations

2) With the saver, I have had some problems with being directed to other websites and having to create new accounts for things like hotels and restaurants.  With the hotel one, I was having a heck of a time finding one not using a points system. Does that seem correct I would have to sign up for another account in order to utilize the benefit?  I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong! :(

Thanks so much!!!!  I love how receptive and quickly you guys jump on stuff.  What an amazing organization to be a part of!!

TR :)

TR

1) being a web application allows this to be used on any device that is connected to the internet, and therefore gets us away from that terrible situation of native apps being only able to work on the phone/tablet for which they were designed, in which case we cannot possibly design for all of them and thereby leave some people unsatisfied.

That being said, all mobile browsers have a function wherein you can designate a web site as an "app" looking icon on the screen of your device.  Then, once this button is clicked, you can forever after go to the icon and open it just like an app.  (You may have known this, but just in case)

Also, we are developing a "Remember Me" option so you won't have to log in every time.

2) Unfortunately, yes, this is how some of the merchants have chosen to set things up in order to offer customers a discount.  It is all on a case-by-case basis, and there are over 350,000 merchants and they all have to have things operate a certain way.

As to your other suggestions, we are putting those (if they aren't already) on the list for future improvements.

Thx

CB

• sscolvin, slpries, Marc Page and 1 other like this

#11 MichelleMielke

MichelleMielke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:01 PM

Hey Everyone,  Love the progress you all work so tirelessly to provide for us in the field.

Suggestions for the business/Mileage side of the tracking app.  

1) can you add a selection category for different vehicles. In settings can we have a place to add what vehicles we are using for our business then when we record an individual trip we would be able to select which vehicle we are using.  I have been using two vehicles throughout the year and uncle sam likes to see how many miles on each I use before giving me mileage credit.

2) Can you also add in the settings section a "business" category.  I use my vehicles for my consulting business and it would be great to have a selection for different business just like different vehicle.

3) Then at end of month I can run a report based on which business and which vehicle I use which makes it very clean in case of IRS audit.

Thanks again

Matt

Also, I'm sure you've already had feedback on this, but my tracker is not working.  It doesn't locate my device.

#12 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:22 PM

Hey Everyone,  Love the progress you all work so tirelessly to provide for us in the field.

Suggestions for the business/Mileage side of the tracking app.  

1) can you add a selection category for different vehicles. In settings can we have a place to add what vehicles we are using for our business then when we record an individual trip we would be able to select which vehicle we are using.  I have been using two vehicles throughout the year and uncle sam likes to see how many miles on each I use before giving me mileage credit.

2) Can you also add in the settings section a "business" category.  I use my vehicles for my consulting business and it would be great to have a selection for different business just like different vehicle.

3) Then at end of month I can run a report based on which business and which vehicle I use which makes it very clean in case of IRS audit.

Thanks again

Matt

Also, I'm sure you've already had feedback on this, but my tracker is not working.  It doesn't locate my device.

Michelle

These are good suggestions.  We'll get on them.

As to your tracker not working, I'll have someone from Life Support contact you on that.

Thanks!

CB

#13 Chris Cross

Chris Cross

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationKerrville Texas

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:48 AM

I love the app ... i am wondering however ... how can we get even more companies on the program... what if we know companies that would like to be part of the program ? how would we go about setting them up with their discounts?

#14 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:01 PM

I love the app ... i am wondering however ... how can we get even more companies on the program... what if we know companies that would like to be part of the program ? how would we go about setting them up with their discounts?

If you go to the main screen of the SAVER on your internet browser, in the bottom left hand corner, in blue, is written the words "Recommend a Retailer."  Click on that and follow the instructions, and then the company will be contacted.

Thanks!

CB

• Marc Page and Chris Cross like this

#15 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 05 August 2015 - 07:52 PM

If you go to the main screen of the SAVER on your internet browser, in the bottom left hand corner, in blue, is written the words "Recommend a Retailer."  Click on that and follow the instructions, and then the company will be contacted.

Thanks!

CB

As a note, the retailers get free access to the Saver portion (In case you want to share the opportunity with them, it's good to know)

• mistydawn128, Ammon Nelson and Chris Cross like this

πŸŒ΄πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“±πŸ“€πŸ“… ♻️πŸ‘₯ πŸ“–πŸ’ΏπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ’΅

#16 Donna

Donna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:37 AM

Good morning, Chris or Rob! For the Track & Save website I would like to suggest a tutorial of the multiple functions. It could be a video/YouTube style production or PowerPoint. It should show use of several of the Track functions, then the Save functions. Many of us are not as tech savvy as the younger set. So far I have not gotten the mileage calculator to work properly. I still have to do a manual calc, then enter the info. Also, I learned yesterday why my savings were not being recorded when I "show in-store" coupons. A tutorial may reduce the load on the Life support staff. Just a thought.

Have a great day!
Donna
Donna Adcock<p>He who has the Son has life...

#17 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:35 PM

Good morning, Chris or Rob! For the Track & Save website I would like to suggest a tutorial of the multiple functions. It could be a video/YouTube style production or PowerPoint. It should show use of several of the Track functions, then the Save functions. Many of us are not as tech savvy as the younger set. So far I have not gotten the mileage calculator to work properly. I still have to do a manual calc, then enter the info. Also, I learned yesterday why my savings were not being recorded when I "show in-store" coupons. A tutorial may reduce the load on the Life support staff. Just a thought.

Have a great day!
Donna

Donna,

I agree with you 100%.  In fact, we already have it in the works.  Thanks and have a great day!!

Rob

• Marc Page, Donna and Ammon Nelson like this

Rob Hallstrand

LIFE Leadership

#18 Chris Cross

Chris Cross

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationKerrville Texas

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:56 PM

i had a fun idea ... some people may not use the app everywhere they could ... or may not know there is a deal where they are shopping so what if as to remind or let everyone know if you are going into a place that has a deal you get a push notification... something to let us know of the deals we can take advantage of there ...

anyway just my 2c

Chris Cross

• SuprStiehl likes this

#19 kclark

kclark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:19 PM

Love the new app! Thanks for putting it together in one.  I have a couple of suggestions for improvements:

1. Is it possible to have remaining balances in a category carry over into new months?  For example:  I budget x dollars per month to pay for auto insurance, but I only pay the bill 2 times per year.  The months I pay the bill it shows a huge deficit in that category. 

2.  The camera is not connecting with the app to take pictures of receipts.  Is this phone specific, or are many people having the same issue with the new app?  I have a samsung galaxy S6.

3.  I also would like to see all categories editable.  (it's been mentioned before)

Thanks for all you do! 

#20 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:12 AM

Love the new app! Thanks for putting it together in one.  I have a couple of suggestions for improvements:

1. Is it possible to have remaining balances in a category carry over into new months?  For example:  I budget x dollars per month to pay for auto insurance, but I only pay the bill 2 times per year.  The months I pay the bill it shows a huge deficit in that category. 

2.  The camera is not connecting with the app to take pictures of receipts.  Is this phone specific, or are many people having the same issue with the new app?  I have a samsung galaxy S6.

3.  I also would like to see all categories editable.  (it's been mentioned before)

Thanks for all you do! 

Thanks for the suggestions! I will pass them along.  Regarding the camera issue, please send an email to lifesupport@lifeleadership.com. You should be able to get assistance there and that helps track chronic issues and they are the best ones to get the right people involved. Note: I suggest you add them to your email address book or any responses may end up in your spam folder and go unnoticed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users