8 replies to this topic

#1 ddewitt

ddewitt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHebron, Maryland

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:40 PM

Quick question.  Are there plans to develop and release Facilitator Kits for Courses 2 and 3 of the Corporate LLR program?

Thanks!

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:47 PM

Quick question.  Are there plans to develop and release Facilitator Kits for Courses 2 and 3 of the Corporate LLR program?

Thanks!

Good question.

We are currently waiting to see what the demand from customers is once they have gone through the first facilitator's kit.

The reason being that they are extremely labor intensive to build, AND the thought is that by the time a moderator has taken a group through the first course, it should be pretty obvious how to do it for Courses 2 and 3.

However, if there were a strong demand from customers, we would be happy to oblige by making similar material for Courses 2 and 3.  After all, this is our fastest growing product line right now.

CB

• ejbrodberg74, Adam & Teesa Rossman, SuprStiehl and 1 other like this

#3 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:45 AM

Good question.

We are currently waiting to see what the demand from customers is once they have gone through the first facilitator's kit.

The reason being that they are extremely labor intensive to build, AND the thought is that by the time a moderator has taken a group through the first course, it should be pretty obvious how to do it for Courses 2 and 3.

However, if there were a strong demand from customers, we would be happy to oblige by making similar material for Courses 2 and 3. After all, this is our fastest growing product line right now.

CB

That would be fantastic! I hear so much about this program getting in to corporations, schools, associations, etc that it would be great to have a facilitator kit fir each course so that it all remains systematic and duplicatable! You are all doing an awesome job with the direction of the company and we are blown away every time something new comes out as it just makes it so much better! Keep it up! Our 'competition' in the leadership market place is scrambling to TRY and remain competitive and its hilarious to see! They should just give in and join us lol

On to a million!!!!
  • ddewitt likes this

#4 ddewitt

ddewitt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHebron, Maryland

Posted 20 June 2015 - 12:05 PM

Thanks Chris.  I think there would be a consumer demand, if for no other reason, due to the extremely high quality of the materials put out by LIFE Leadership.  We'll wait and see what happens.  We all appreciate the amazing job you and the team at the corporate office are doing!!

DD

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Gregoryemils like this

#5 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 01:32 PM

Thanks Chris.  I think there would be a consumer demand, if for no other reason, due to the extremely high quality of the materials put out by LIFE Leadership.  We'll wait and see what happens.  We all appreciate the amazing job you and the team at the corporate office are doing!!

DD

Thanks bud, we're standing by!  Keep those sales coming and we'll do whatever it takes on our end!

CB

#6 trevor.kehoe

trevor.kehoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 05:18 PM

A little revival to this topic... and more fuel for the fire.

I've been thru the first Course 1 as a self-paced study.  (I was promoted a year ago to my boss's job.)  I'm now working with my HR department at work to get the LLRC program offered in our "Learning" portal (eventually open to the 39,000+ employees globally) starting in January 2016.  The Facilitator Kit for Course #2 and #3 would really round out the program.  The thought is that the Facilitator role may be shared by multiple individuals at a given location, so it helps to have a guide for systematic consistency.  What about the test questions?

The volume of the Facilitator Kit sales would not be as high, but I think it would be offset by the image of a "complete" LLRC program.

Thanks for this program.  My HR rep said it is exactly the kind of Leadership Training offering that is needed, but I already knew that. ;)

TK

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#7 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 12:08 PM

A little revival to this topic... and more fuel for the fire.

I've been thru the first Course 1 as a self-paced study.  (I was promoted a year ago to my boss's job.)  I'm now working with my HR department at work to get the LLRC program offered in our "Learning" portal (eventually open to the 39,000+ employees globally) starting in January 2016.  The Facilitator Kit for Course #2 and #3 would really round out the program.  The thought is that the Facilitator role may be shared by multiple individuals at a given location, so it helps to have a guide for systematic consistency.  What about the test questions?

The volume of the Facilitator Kit sales would not be as high, but I think it would be offset by the image of a "complete" LLRC program.

Thanks for this program.  My HR rep said it is exactly the kind of Leadership Training offering that is needed, but I already knew that. ;)

TK

Trevor

Creating facilitator's guides for courses 2 and 3 has long been on our list, but we weren't sure if it was worth the tremendous time and expense due to a couple of factors:

1) as you say, volumes would be low

and

2) several customers have indicated that once they used the Facilitator's Guide for course 1, they "got it" and could do it themselves for courses 2 and 3.

I wonder if #2 above would be the case with your customer?

Thx

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Marc Page like this

#8 c00lnerd

c00lnerd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 08:50 AM

Is there an online source for a corrected LLR Corporate Certification test? There is a typo in heading for "Formunla of High Achievement" and I don't have a way to correct the PDF from the CD.

regards,

Chuck Summers

#9 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:51 PM

Chuck,

You will be able to find corrected PDF under My Forms. It will be updated tomorrow.

Have a great day,

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Marc Page like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users