Photo

June LIFE Live Seminar Take-Aways!

Truth Nuggets Wisdom FinancialMatrix LIFELeadership Freedom Family Hope Fun Community

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BlaineTrain

BlaineTrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationKenosha, WI

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:19 PM

What got you leaning forward contemplating your purpose? What are you thrilled to leverage in your Compensated Community and personal life? 

#2 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 10 June 2015 - 08:24 PM

Hey Blaine, we had the amazing Kirk and Cassie Birtles rocking the house in Aylmer, Ontario on Saturday.  Kirk is one of my favorite speakers and he did not disappoint.  He shared his usual brand of humor and high energy to drive home his points.  The most powerful part for me was his talk on slaying your 10-foot shark.  I won't spoil the story for anyone before they get a chance hopefully to hear it soon on cd, but our team can't stop talking about the courage of the Navy Seal in that story in overcoming his fears!  Amazing!! 

• Samantha S. likes this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#3 CathyRedden

CathyRedden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:25 PM

Hey Blaine ~ I attended the Harrisburg PA seminar with Jeff and Tammy Darling speaking.  I am SOOO glad I went!  Such a wonderful couple ~ the time just flew by.  My nugget I took away was the way Jeff showed us to set up our weekly calendar on Sundays each week, so that when making calls for the business launch Sunday evening, you would have your own personally tailored calendar in front of you, with a TON of previously unthought of slots for potential business in the week before you.  Hopefully it will come down in the Marketing System in the near future.  Love leveraging successful people's brains each month!  Yours in victory, Cathy 

:D

#4 Samantha S.

Samantha S.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:39 PM

June seminar was fired up in Kansas! Lots of awesome nuggets!  They keep getting better and better!! :)

God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God.

Ephesians 2:8 ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Truth, Nuggets, Wisdom, FinancialMatrix, LIFELeadership, Freedom, Family, Hope, Fun, Community

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users