Hello LIFE friends... I'm not sure if this has been asked by anyone or if someone has already posted what they do, but I was wondering how some of the top leaders here start their day. For instance, how does Orrin, Chris, Tim, Claude, etc. start their day? I've found on Google what some successful people do before breakfast, and even in the first hour of the day, but I'm curious on what some or all of the LIFE Leadership top leaders do.
If there is a CD out there that I've missed that talks about this, can someone help me out and let me know what it is? I'd love to get it. There's nothing like learning from the best, and LIFE Leadership has the BEST!
Thank you for any help you can give. God bless!!
Routines are a bit difficult with an ever-changing schedule, but still, there is much power in the development of productive habits. Therefore, I try and start my day in the following way:
1. shower almost immediately, it's the only way I really wake up
2. drink some healthy Mona Vie juice (I mix the red, green, and yellow and gulp about 8 to 10 ounces all at once while also taking vitamins)
3. head to my desk and read the Bible
4. ONLY NOW DO I CHECK MY PHONE, EMAIL, TEXTS, etc. etc.
5. I will spend a little time responding to the items from #4, but based upon priority, many of them will have to wait
6. then I review my priority list and begin attacking ONLY item #1, with my phone and all other distractions as limited as possible
Now sometimes none of this happens, but the above list is my ideal, and I would say it occurs more days than not.
My exercise, if I get it, comes usually in the afternoon, as does most of my meetings and appointments. Since mornings are my peak creativity time, I protect them the best I can.
Hope that is useful!