28 replies to this topic

#1 Richelle and Miriam

Richelle and Miriam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Location27164 nuevo rd perris ca 92571

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:56 PM

Whos ready for the Leadership convention !!!!!!!
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman, Kevin.Swedberg, DWRascalROKofKaizen and 4 others like this
With lots of love your friends Richelle and Miriam

#2 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:48 AM

Richelle, I believe this will be the greatest leadership convention yet!  Can't wait!

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, DWRascalROKofKaizen, Marc Page and 1 other like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#3 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:49 PM

I'm amazed each time how they outdo themselves. I've only heard whispers of what is coming, and so far it is amazing!

• BlaineTrain and Petley like this

πŸŒ΄πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“±πŸ“€πŸ“… ♻️πŸ‘₯ πŸ“–πŸ’ΏπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ’΅

#4 karlchristen

karlchristen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 06:17 PM

I hear that no one will want to miss this convention.  Not that we'd ever want to miss any convention!!

:D

• DWRascalROKofKaizen and BlaineTrain like this

#5 SteveLeurquin

SteveLeurquin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationFort Atkinson, WI

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:33 AM

Every convention does get better!  That's because the leadership of Life strives to keep getting better.  We will be attending the one in Green Bay and look forward to bringing a championship organization to the home of another championship organization.  

Steve

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Kelli Sager, BraveheartMicah and 2 others like this

#6 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:03 AM

Hey gang:

I have no way to describe to you the excitement that is building behind the scenes for this upcoming convention!  NEVER have we had so much cool stuff to roll out to you! (not changes, but just cool stuff we would have liked to have had to you much sooner).  

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT miss this event.  Do whatever you have to do to get yourself to one of the locations.  

Oh man, I can hardly wait!!

CB

• sscolvin, Adam & Teesa Rossman, Kevin.Swedberg and 13 others like this

#7 CathyRedden

CathyRedden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:54 AM

Hey gang:

I have no way to describe to you the excitement that is building behind the scenes for this upcoming convention!  NEVER have we had so much cool stuff to roll out to you! (not changes, but just cool stuff we would have liked to have had to you much sooner).  

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT miss this event.  Do whatever you have to do to get yourself to one of the locations.  

Oh man, I can hardly wait!!

CB

I know when to sit up and listen; and that is TODAY and I will BE THERE!  Super Excited!!!!!

Cathy Redden

Kaizen Rascal 

:D

#8 Gene Bulmer

Gene Bulmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:59 AM

Sounds stupendous! Ottawa here we come!!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

#9 SteveLeurquin

SteveLeurquin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:29 AM

Thanks Chris!  Any early leaks for all of us loyal, active members on this forum? :D  ;)   LOL!  

I grew up about 15 minutes from Green Bay and very excited about having this great event so close to home.  

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, mistydawn128 and BlaineTrain like this

#10 Leslie Gebhart

Leslie Gebhart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:00 AM

Can't wait Chris!!! Bringing some new people and know it's going to change their lives!!! 

• ejbrodberg74 and BlaineTrain like this

#11 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:56 PM

Thanks Chris!  Any early leaks for all of us loyal, active members on this forum? :D  ;)   LOL!  

I grew up about 15 minutes from Green Bay and very excited about having this great event so close to home.  

Yes, I guess I will!

We are going:

1. digital

2. mobile

3. social

Hang on to your hats!

And seriously, get EVERYONE there!

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, BraveheartMicah, p&gzills and 7 others like this

#12 Stevejan Duba

Stevejan Duba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:45 PM

Thanks Chris Fired up about Green Bay. Florida is getting hot πŸ”₯. It will be nice to cool off.You guys are incredible. Keep on tweaking, I love it.

#13 rjfisher1

rjfisher1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:11 PM

Beyond fired up!

Chris, my nephew who turns 12 this month asked his mom for tickets to see you live for his birthday/. Thanks for being awesome. I used to teach kids this age and if you are cool to them - that's pretty impressive feat.

Will you be speaking in Green Bay?

Thanks
Jammie
  • ejbrodberg74, Adam & Teesa Rossman, Ammon Nelson and 1 other like this

#14 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:32 PM

Beyond fired up!

Chris, my nephew who turns 12 this month asked his mom for tickets to see you live for his birthday/. Thanks for being awesome. I used to teach kids this age and if you are cool to them - that's pretty impressive feat.

Will you be speaking in Green Bay?

Thanks
Jammie

Yes!

• Ammon Nelson and BlaineTrain like this

#15 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:32 PM

I think Steve planned this whole thing because it was the only way to ever get his Illinois/Chicago team to Green Bay.  :P    We are excited for a new location and can't wait for this major!

#16 SteveLeurquin

SteveLeurquin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 01:12 AM

You Know it!   I can't wait for you to see it!  A bunch of champions getting recognized in a championship town.  Just like people at the convention will see the big picture at the convention, my teammates who are Bears fans will see the big picture and become Packer fans! :D

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and p&gzills like this

#17 SteveLeurquin

SteveLeurquin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 10:54 AM

Is there a way to get that cool countdown clicker thing to the major on this page?!

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Ammon Nelson like this

#18 Kelli Sager

Kelli Sager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:48 PM

Is there a way to get that cool countdown clicker thing to the major on this page?!

You Know it!   I can't wait for you to see it!  A bunch of champions getting recognized in a championship town.  Just like people at the convention will see the big picture at the convention, my teammates who are Bears fans will see the big picture and become Packer fans! :D

Never !!

#19 Madison2415

Madison2415

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:55 PM

I went to the Major in February (my first LIFE Major), and it was amazing! I am really excited to see what is in store for us at this convention!

#20 BlaineTrain

BlaineTrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationKenosha, WI

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:33 PM

Sounds like I need to do some hand exercises so I can fill my notebook! Fired Up about boosting Green Bay's economy and wowing another venue with LIFE Leadership member's people skills!  :D

• Don Harris likes this

#21 Don Harris

Don Harris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationFredericton, NB, Canada

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:45 PM

So looking forward to the major in Ottawa! Great to see old friends and make new ones. Also great to get the fires re-stoked. LIFE Leadership major conventions are AWESOME!! BE THERE!!

• BlaineTrain likes this

#22 LibbyFrench

LibbyFrench

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:18 PM

Hey Chris! Any way we can have a time schedule of speakers for each convention? It would be great to know who is coming up on stage next when we are there. It could even just be online to save paper!

• mistydawn128 and staceyarroyo like this

~Enjoy the journey~

#23 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:04 AM

It's been almost a month since the summer convention, time flies! We are thrilled to be heading to Chattanooga in the fall! Who's with us?!?!

#24 John & Susie

John & Susie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:25 PM

Is there a way someone can watch the convention live coming up in October through something like UStream and buy a digital ticket and enter the code to watch live? I think it would be great for all those who can't go due to health or legal travel issues.
  • BlaineTrain likes this

#25 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:32 PM

For m

Is there a way someone can watch the convention live coming up in October through something like UStream and buy a digital ticket and enter the code to watch live? I think it would be great for all those who can't go due to health or legal travel issues.

This is a great question, but for much the same reason that most musical concerts are not broadcast live but are meant to be experienced in person, we have (so far) reserved the experience for only the live, in-person attendees.  We may change that some day, but in our nearly over-connected world of watching screens, we feel very strongly about the singular experience of an actually live event.  So for now, at least, the answer is no.

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, SusanPetersonFL, Donna and 2 others like this

#26 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:00 PM

For m

This is a great question, but for much the same reason that most musical concerts are not broadcast live but are meant to be experienced in person, we have (so far) reserved the experience for only the live, in-person attendees.  We may change that some day, but in our nearly over-connected world of watching screens, we feel very strongly about the singular experience of an actually live event.  So for now, at least, the answer is no.

CB

Thank you for this spot on answer!

Related Q, please: Has there been any talk in the Office and/or with the LC's regarding offering either (A) a digital ticket to replace the paper ones ( quite likely far less printing cost ? ) and / or (B) a subscription for the Leadership Convention tickets? Thank you!!!
  • lishi likes this

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

#27 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:41 PM

Thank you for this spot on answer!

Related Q, please: Has there been any talk in the Office and/or with the LC's regarding offering either (A) a digital ticket to replace the paper ones ( quite likely far less printing cost ? ) and / or ( B) a subscription for the Leadership Convention tickets? Thank you!!!

We did away with physical tickets once and everyone demanded them back.  The reason was that it is easier to move an actual ticket to a prospective attendee than it is to register them for an electronic admittance.

We have also considered subscriptions to the majors, but the amount of money is higher and the timeframe between is too large.  For this reason we are concerned that there would be kickback and too much of a saw-tooth in the charges on people's cards, none of which we want to have happen.

CB

• CathyRedden likes this

#28 Nick

Nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis, Missouri

Posted 15 October 2015 - 10:48 AM

Coming from Saint Louis, with our family and friends, makes this journey sooooooo worth it! See you all there!

LIFE Leadership - Educating the World

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Nick and DocNavyGuy like this

D.R.E.A.M.

Nick

#29 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:27 PM

For m

CB

For people with traveling issues, you can offer to purchase a commemorative pack of the weekend for them.  However, I will be honest, as neat as it is to hear the CDs from the weekend, it absolutely does not do it justice.  It's a good alternative and nice to at least get the updated info, etc.  But nothing could ever replace being there live.

• SusanPetersonFL, Donna and CathyRedden like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users