• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Claude

Claude

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:20 PM

Wow its halfway thru the final evening of Fun in the Sun and its been the most amazing time. The sun and the beach and the resort have been crazy beautiful but the best has been hanging around with the top leaders in the LIFE community. Everyone had a chance to spend time with Orrin and Laurie Woodward on their 76 foot yacht aptly named the "Dreambuilder". The sharing and fellowship and mind expanding dream building has refocused many of us and stretched what we think is possible this year!!

Anyone who was here in Key West please share pictures and stories and your perspective on why Fun in the Sun is a must attend event for anyone who chooses next year!

Fight Fiercely Yours in Victory
Claude and Lana

• chgirard, slpries, p&gzills and 2 others like this

#2 jocedionne

jocedionne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:03 PM

This is by far our favorite Life Leadership meeting. The camaraderie here is amazing, rubbing shoulders with some of our idols and mentors is the best! Obviously the sun beats the snow any day for us canucks! Next year we're bringing some more of our friends down for sure. Come join us! Joce + Cynthia
  • chgirard, CJ Calvert and dannyandkim like this

#3 Greg

Greg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:54 AM

The information and inspiration provided at this amazing event was transformational!

• chgirard and CJ Calvert like this

#4 LK.Seaman

LK.Seaman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:03 PM

Looking forward to being there next year! The pictures have been awesome!

#5 vvarada

vvarada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:37 PM

What a blessing to be at this place and with people and Godly men and women on a mission. Have fun, make money and make a difference. The yacht trips, the fishing trips and the time of sharing, the Life coaches sharing their passion for the cause of reaching million people. This event was as big time as any key small gatherings that happened when Underground Railroad was being carried out. No media will report but history will know and talk about. Leaders coming together and banding together for a common cause to live out the commission as laid out in Ephesians 2:10 like only Chris Brady's eloquence can describe. I want to get up every morning with hope and passion because I have men and women who will do because they share the burden and the joy of this cause. Financial Matrix is real but so is the movement to reveal, unravel and organically eliminate it. What we are doing is grass roots movement as significant as any pieces of the history behind us. One that not only will liberate America's bondage but one that will have ripple effect across the globe.
I am proud to be invested body, mind and spirit in this cause with these men and women and our fruit will show in the living rooms of America and changed lives as people are liberated from the financial matrix, marriages as restored much like a restoration that took place in mine and Lynda's life.
At these level of events there is no holds barred fun. Things that LC's share are just worth qualifying for this event. Rest assured you will not hear or see at any other events.
Come join us next year... Until then, we will see you in the living rooms, house meetings, open meetings and seminars across all the markets wherr LIFE leadership open for business.
Hebrews 12:1,2
Venkat and Lynda Varada
  • chgirard, p&gzills and CJ Calvert like this

#6 vvarada

vvarada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:04 AM

Here are some pictures. That picture with Orrin with the chair will have a very significant impact in many people's lives.... You should have been there.
Attached File  image.jpg   78.18KB   2 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   83.5KB   1 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   120.6KB   1 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   124.7KB   1 downloads
  • chgirard, p&gzills, CJ Calvert and 1 other like this

#7 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 06:54 PM

Terri and I have been to each and every Fun in the Sun event since we launched them way back in 2002! They have all been a lot of fun, extremely informative, and very impactful.

And yet, as we came away from this one, we were both convinced that this one was BY FAR the best ever. There is no way to depict in a quick forum post just how much belief was shared by ALL the speakers as they taught from state.  I thought the evening in which Orrin and Laurie simply sat on the stage and fielded questions together was the most insightful, as it demonstrated how a championship couple works together.  Their acting out of a "safe" conversation was priceless.

Further, the belief in the air was palpable. It is obvious that the highest leaders have understood the new Financial Matrix messaging and are already seeing drastic increases in their results.  Everyone was excited and on fire!

Terri and I can't wait to see what happens in the coming year as those awesome people we shared four fabulous days with (eating fancy foods, taking in wonderful views, riding the Dreambuilder yacht, swimming in 88 degree water, etc. etc. etc.) release themselves on a society in need!

God bless each and every one of you who attended! May your lives be as blessed as a result as was ours!

Rock on!

P.S. I have posted some photos of the trip here: https://instagram.com/cbrascal/

CB

• chgirard, tammy.yousif, ejbrodberg74 and 4 others like this

#8 bill lewis

bill lewis

• PC
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:08 AM

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!  I am truly sorry if you missed this years Fun n Sun trip. It was definetly one of the best ever.  We had a blast.  Jet ski, bike tour, snorkeling, awesome food-it had everything.  The meetings at night were fantastic-even the sun burn (yes I burn also) felt good because the trip was that good.  We want you there next year so you can create memories with us that will last a life time.  I wish I was more technically savvy so I could post some pics but ill have it figured out by the next trip.

start running now! 

• chgirard, tammy.yousif, ejbrodberg74 and 2 others like this

#9 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 06:01 AM

Fun-n-Sun 2015 was the BEST one ever. Why? First, because the leaders belief is the highest I have witnessed since the launch of LIFE Leadership. We know what we do (Set people free) and we know how to do it (defense, offense, and understanding the Financial Matrix playing field). Second, we had so much fun cruising on the yacht, swimming in the ocean, and touring the island with friends. Lastly, the camaraderie amongst the leaders has never been better and we are committed to finishing the dream that has been birthed in our hearts to set millions of people free from the Financial Matrix and buy an island to enjoy rest and relaxation with the greatest community in the world. Let it be written; now, let it be done. :)

It was the biggest Fun-n-Sun yet. If you were there, or you intend to be at the next one, please share your thoughts. 

Sincerely,

Orrin Woodward

• chgirard, ejbrodberg74, p&gzills and 2 others like this

#10 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:10 AM

In the recent couple months I have really started to find some actual material things that have given me some drive. A couple of those things are the Tesla model S, specifically the P85D, and, after operation advance in January, the second is Florida. So I will never miss a fun in the sun again (Hopefully it is in Key West again). See you all there, next year!

#11 Marc Militello

Marc Militello

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:24 AM

Wow!  What an event!!  This was the BEST event I have ever been to!  The talks were incredible and it was literally FUN IN THE SUN!  Ladies and Gentlemen do everything you can to be there next year!!  It WILL BE WORTH IT!!

• chgirard, p&gzills and CJ Calvert like this

#12 Polly

Polly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 12:40 PM

We have to agree whole-heartedly!!  This was the best Fun in the Sun ever!  I think we experienced every emotion possible!  The scenery was gorgeous, the weather was tropical, the talks were spectacular, the Bible studies convicted us all, & the time to build lasting relationships with our mentors ~ priceless!!  Orrin & Laurie graciously opened up their yacht to all of us ~ You gotta come next year!!

We are so grateful for our leadership, & this business that the Lord has blessed us with, to help set the "captives" free!  By the way, we found a little church on Sunday morning where the Pastor confirmed all that was covered over the weekend!  We have a responsibility to always be on a learning cycle & to do what the Lord created us to do!!

Blessings!  Jerry & Polly

• chgirard, p&gzills, CJ Calvert and 1 other like this

#13 Easton and Rebecca Kelsey

Easton and Rebecca Kelsey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationQueen Creek, AZ

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:27 PM

How do we put into words the experience of a lifetime?  This year's Fun In The Sun was BY FAR the best LIFE Leadership Event we have attended.  

From Jetskiing with our TEAM ONE PURPOSE family, to snorkeling, touring Key West and fine dining, and then spending one-on-one time with Orrin and Laurie on The Dream Builder yacht, this trip was absolutely EPIC.  

We feel indeed grateful to the leadership that LIFE brings and trust that this train is moving down the tracks to SETTING PEOPLE FREE!   The Financial Matrix message is what the people out there are searching for, and we know that this year we will be changing thousands upon thousands of lives.  This weekend was a perfect "kick off" as to how we are going to reach people, body, mind and spirit.  Making a difference is the name of the game and we are here to play!

YOU GET TO BE AT THE NEXT ONE!! You have what it takes to lead, inspire, teach, coach, train, and serve people through this LIFE Leadership movement.  

God Bless,

Easton and Rebecca Kelsey

Attached Files

• chgirard, ejbrodberg74, p&gzills and 1 other like this

#14 Chris.miller

Chris.miller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 08:41 PM

Wow!!!!!!!! to put this years fun in the sun in words is almost impossible. It was amazing!!!! A beautiful resort, amazing people to hang out with and some phenomenal teaching. You can't get any better than that don't miss next year! Get with your mentor game plan and let's pack it out.

• chgirard, CJ Calvert and spartan1 like this

#15 james.salter

james.salter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 11:58 AM

This wasn't our first Fun in the Sun, but by far it has been the BEST one yet!!! This is a trip we've been dream building on with our kids since we've been in the business. One of the best parts about this trip to Key West was the association my kids had with all the other Life kids!!!! They had a BLAST together at this resort!!! And while they were having fun, the adults took a day trip out on the Woodwards yacht! Out on the water is where we heard some of the best talks of the weekend!! We all had some fun swimming in the middle of the ocean and goofing around!! Then we had our nightly meetings, which you can't describe, you just need to be there!!!!! All the talks were amazing!!!! But the Orrin & Laurie's "safe haven" talk was one of their best!!!!!!
We missed you all!!! And I would set the goal with your family that you WILL be on next years trip!!!! And start running NOW!!! Because it's the BEST OF THE BEST!!! And you don't want to miss it!!!!

Love you all
Jim & Jenny Salter!

#16 Kristine Mlitello

Kristine Mlitello

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 12:32 PM

WOW!  What an amazing trip! The depth of information given at this meeting was off the charts!  If you like Chart Toppers- then you cannot miss FUN IN THE SUN!  So amazing and SO much fun!!!  Start your run now and we will see you next year!

• chgirard, ejbrodberg74 and CJ Calvert like this

#17 Sharon Hoffman

Sharon Hoffman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg, PA

Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:35 AM

Fun in the Sun was a very special event!  Thanks so much to Orrin and Laurie for serving the leaders by a ride on the Dream Builder complete with a 'bowinar'!  The LIFE Coaches delivered some of the best talks I have ever heard!  We also enjoyed the short talks by the Sr. Coordinators....definitely LIFE coaches will be breaking in the upcoming year!  We love spending time by the pool with LIFE leadership elite!!!  You have to come play volleyball with some true competitors!  Serious testosterone flying!

Above all, we loved spending time with our mentors, leaders, and friends, Greg and Lin Johnson!!!  We had some magic moments together, which for some reason, always seems to revolves around FOOD!!!!!  The 9th F!!!!!  Some of the best cuban coffee I have ever had!!!  And restaurants....Superb!!!!

Make the decision to join us next year!!!!  We love to have you join us for some Fun in the Sun!!!!

PERK!!!!- A signed copy of The Financial Matrix to all attendees!  Thanks ORRIN!!!  You are a servant leader and we appreciate you and Laurie so much!!!!

• chgirard, CJ Calvert and spartan1 like this

Sharon Hoffman :D

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."

#18 Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:27 AM

This has to be one of mine and Lisa's favorite events of the year. What better way to spend your time then with then greatest friends and leaders in the world in a location with incredible weather, beaches and water sports. Two of the activity highlights were heading out to the reef on the Dream Builder and jumping in the crystal clear water for a swim to cool off! The next day, all of the leaders from Team STEALTH jumped on some wave runners and took a tour of the Keys. Memories were created that will forever put a smile on my face. 

Every night at 8pm all of the LIFE Leadership leaders gathered together for some impactful discussion and stories. Out of all of the Fun in the Sun events I have attended, never have I felt the belief like I did this trip. LIFE Leadership is headed to a whole new level because of this group of leaders. 

We look forward to having some Fun in the Sun with you next year! You have what it takes, do the work and join us!

#19 LyndaVarada

LyndaVarada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:51 PM

Fun in the Sun was on so many levels a life-changer!  We as leaders heard from the best of the best and all i can say is I am blessed, humbled, convicted and mobilized to make this the best year ever for Life Leadership.  We, like Orrin said, have the message and the means that will change lives!  If you were there, you know what I mean.  If you weren't there, put it in your calendar and get here next year.  My biggest highlight was the yacht trip on Orrin and Laurie's beautiful Azmit.  We've seen this beautiful ship before, but something about walking down the pier past all the other boats and getting on that incredible ship and cruising for four hours was so so wonderful!  There is something indescribable about being part of the bowinar, you just have to trust me and get there next year!  Thank you Orrin and Laurie for all you did and to the Life Coaches for making it such a special weekend for all of us! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fun in the sun, key west, leadership, life leadership, woodward, brady

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users