5 replies to this topic

#1 cuda71

cuda71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMesa, Az.

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:22 PM

The idea of a charter school and home school curriculum, and children's leadership library is mind blowing!

I wonder if the the plan for the K - 12 curriculum is a full curriculum or is it just Leadership?

My wife and I want to get free and home school our children. How amazing would it be if we offered a potential 12 "YEAR" subscription of K - 12 home schooling course.

Each month a family could receive a $50 box (or online course) of age appropriate material for each child. A family could do 200 PV a month just from homeschooling their kids!

Really excited about principal Brown's partnership with LIFE Leadership.

Thank you to Chris, and the entire Policy Council for continuing to make this an amazing opportunity for America, And the individual business owner!
  • p&gzills, Teambosma, Marc Page and 4 others like this

Thanks,

Bill Haltom

"Life Coach in Training"

#2 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:50 AM

The idea of a charter school and home school curriculum, and children's leadership library is mind blowing!

I wonder if the the plan for the K - 12 curriculum is a full curriculum or is it just Leadership?

My wife and I want to get free and home school our children. How amazing would it be if we offered a potential 12 "YEAR" subscription of K - 12 home schooling course.

Each month a family could receive a $50 box (or online course) of age appropriate material for each child. A family could do 200 PV a month just from homeschooling their kids!

Really excited about principal Brown's partnership with LIFE Leadership.

Thank you to Chris, and the entire Policy Council for continuing to make this an amazing opportunity for America, And the individual business owner!

Bill, 

That would be AMAZING! Of course that would also take an insane amount of work putting it together, but I'm willing to wait :D

• p&gzills and cuda71 like this

πŸŒ΄πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“±πŸ“€πŸ“… ♻️πŸ‘₯ πŸ“–πŸ’ΏπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ’΅

#3 p&gzills

p&gzills

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:10 PM

:D Super excited about the possibilities with this partnership. I love the idea of a subscription. 

We currently home school our children(12 years old/14 years old). We are working on using Club 180 as a part of their home schooling. Our children have attended Seminars and Conventions,we also use the Mental Fitness Challenge and Financial Fitness for teens book, & all of the other Life Leadership Subscriptions as a part of our homeschooling. I love learning right along with them.

I couldn't be more excited to read Orrin's blog about this partnership. I see the vision with this and can't wait to see the final outcome..

Super blessed to associated with this organization..Thank you each and every one of you that are paving the path  :)

Georgia Zills

• Marc Page, spartan1 and cuda71 like this

#4 Matt & Kathryn Spencer

Matt & Kathryn Spencer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:17 PM

There is already curriculum that can be used for homeschool (we are using in our community school) that works perfectly for "5% or Rascal" thinking. It has been such a blessing to our families to have a guide for our children's education that honors the development of our children into the amazing leaders they are meant to be!  (All core academic subjects are covered.)  We are so excited for the Children's Leadership Library!  We've been using LIFE materials for our students' leadership activities and seen fantastic results.

(One of the many other blessings is that ALL the parents of students who participate with us join Life Leadership.. when you see the change in your kids and participate with them it is contagious and easy to see why this is such an important addition to their family.)

• dmacfarlane likes this

Matt & Kathryn Spencer

"Reformed Credentialist" & "Beastmode"

Our Home Team:

24-Five-Kids-cropped-e1424736023668.jpg

#5 Alterman

Alterman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCarrollton TX

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:18 PM

Our local library which has 4 branches is looking for leadership and morals based books for kids under 6 years old in English and Spanish. Maybe our Leading Ladies, like Christine Brady, would consider authoring books for this age group? Just a thought...

Thank you LIFE for these amazing products to help create a generation of Rascals!

Jenny Alterman

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#6 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 12:28 PM

Our local library which has 4 branches is looking for leadership and morals based books for kids under 6 years old in English and Spanish. Maybe our Leading Ladies, like Christine Brady, would consider authoring books for this age group? Just a thought...

Thank you LIFE for these amazing products to help create a generation of Rascals!

Jenny Alterman

Ha!

I'll tell her!

Incidentally, Christine's book "Eclipse" is a board book for little kids and might work for some of these.

Thx

CB

• Ammon Nelson and CathyRedden like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users