5 replies to this topic

#1 Ralph Owens

Ralph Owens

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:41 AM

Hey Chris,

I absolutely love all the updates to the site and the LT mobile site.  Things just keep getting better and better.  Being a IT professional myself I couldn't help but want to throw a few suggestions your way.  What do you think about a income gage?  Some sort of visual gage that show where a member's income is based on current PV volume and all the other bonuses that apply to them.  I can see that being extremely motivating.  Especially if there are littles tips within the gage that encourage the member to keep going or what is needed to reach the next level.

I also have a question.  I know like most people I am extremely busy and on the go most of the day.  It would be great if I could actually manage my entire business from my smart phone.  I see that you are incorporating a lot of that functionality into the LT Mobile site.  Is that the plan for LT Mobile?  To enable us to manage our businesses via the mobile site on our smart phones?

Thanks

Ralph

• ejbrodberg74, Jon.DeLange, Marc Page and 3 others like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:00 AM

Hey Chris,

I absolutely love all the updates to the site and the LT mobile site.  Things just keep getting better and better.  Being a IT professional myself I couldn't help but want to throw a few suggestions your way.  What do you think about a income gage?  Some sort of visual gage that show where a member's income is based on current PV volume and all the other bonuses that apply to them.  I can see that being extremely motivating.  Especially if there are littles tips within the gage that encourage the member to keep going or what is needed to reach the next level.

I also have a question.  I know like most people I am extremely busy and on the go most of the day.  It would be great if I could actually manage my entire business from my smart phone.  I see that you are incorporating a lot of that functionality into the LT Mobile site.  Is that the plan for LT Mobile?  To enable us to manage our businesses via the mobile site on our smart phones?

Thanks

Ralph

Ralph

Great suggestions, and yes, the goal is to get your business 100% functionally mobile.  And soon!

CB

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74, BraveheartMicah and 3 others like this

#3 jeremy.pethke

jeremy.pethke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:28 PM

Hey Chris, 

I was just thinking at the major in green bay when you were talking about the Life on Life Initiative and Life Bombing... we could call it the LIFE Leadership Challenge... you know like those ice bucket and all the other Facebook challenges. We could tag someone and give them 24-48 hours to complete a selfless deed helping someone in need or just helping someone out in general. And if not completed by the time limit, they would then donate $5 (they could also donate on top of the good deed if they like as well) and also get Magnet bombed. Just thought it was a cool idea and it was a possible way to kind of professionalize it.

Thank you for an AMAZING weekend in Green Bay!

Jeremy Pethke

• ejbrodberg74, Adam & Teesa Rossman and CathyRedden like this

#4 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:53 PM

Fun idea!

#5 Ralph Owens

Ralph Owens

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 02:15 PM

Ralph

Great suggestions, and yes, the goal is to get your business 100% functionally mobile.  And soon!

CB

Chris...I just want had to say "BRAVO"....the new site kicks butt!!   Thank you for being so forward thinking.  Each time I access the new site it makes me so proud to be apart of such a wonderful organization.

-RO

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#6 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 02:26 PM

Fun idea!

Chris...I just want had to say "BRAVO"....the new site kicks butt!!   Thank you for being so forward thinking.  Each time I access the new site it makes me so proud to be apart of such a wonderful organization.

-RO

Thanks bud! I am glad you're enjoying it!

CB

• Ammon Nelson likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users