Jennifer Maillet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMoncton, NB Canada

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:49 AM

Hello all

I have a question about digital versions of the CD's

There seems to be a fair amount of people that i deal with that do not have CD players, (laptops are even not coming with them, i found out the hard way with my own :/ )

We rip all CD's to the computer as soon as we get them and i have a usb drive loaded with them and that is how i play them in my car.

Where i am getting hitched up is that i have new people on my team that i would normally toss a CD to while we get their momentum going, but don't have regular access to a CD play, but they do have a smart phone that could play the digital versions no problem.

As a general rule, the digital versions taken off the CD are for personal use only. ( i know that i could share the digital ones and no one would be the wiser, but out goes the character and honesty) Can we do this? is there a solution? 

Thanks

Jen

• ejbrodberg74 likes this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 10:07 AM

Hello all

I have a question about digital versions of the CD's

There seems to be a fair amount of people that i deal with that do not have CD players, (laptops are even not coming with them, i found out the hard way with my own :/ )

We rip all CD's to the computer as soon as we get them and i have a usb drive loaded with them and that is how i play them in my car.

Where i am getting hitched up is that i have new people on my team that i would normally toss a CD to while we get their momentum going, but don't have regular access to a CD play, but they do have a smart phone that could play the digital versions no problem.

As a general rule, the digital versions taken off the CD are for personal use only. ( i know that i could share the digital ones and no one would be the wiser, but out goes the character and honesty) Can we do this? is there a solution? 

Thanks

Jen

yes, something for this is in the works

CB

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74, Marc Page and 7 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: digital, marketing, team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users