12 replies to this topic

#1 Clint.Fix

Clint.Fix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

Post about some of the fun memories you've created with your team.

I've had tons, but one of the most recent ones was just this past weekend. A group of Liberators got together to go out on a PPTP (People Protecting the Tarpon Population) mission in the Gulf. Those among us included Jim Martin (New VP of PPTP), Tim Jarvinen, Danny Compton, Neal Ruffner and myself. It didn't take too long before we were in an hour long fight with a bull shark. Being that we're the Liberators, we finished the fight and got the shark in the boat. Great times with great people!

Be2lLi4CQAAhx0C.jpg

Be2kBdqCEAEEe3E.jpg

Be3T0s7CAAApfuA.jpg

• Adriano Troli, jim.martin and JenBylund like this

#2 shmacdonald

shmacdonald

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

We love hanging out with our team and our team leaders. One of my favourite activities is the family swim. I love getting together even for that short hour with all of our kids. We do this for our kids and being together and seeing everyone together as a family is really uplifting. 

#3 tamiebelanger

tamiebelanger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:18 PM

This is one of my favorite part of building this business.  Hanging out with people that are going in the same direction as we are.

Last summer we spent a couple of days on a houseboat with all of Claude and Lanas leaders and it was a trip that I will remember forever.

Just hanging out with all the ladies on the boat, sitting around the camp fire, talking about the dreams that were accomplished and the dreams for the future.

The weather was beautiful and so was the company.  Spending time with Claude & Lana, sitting around the fire, with Claude sharing his vision for the future and feeling that this was the best team to belong to. 

We are in this fight together and together we will succeed.

• WayneMacNamara and Adriano Troli like this

#4 Kelsey

Kelsey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:37 PM

I love trip tracking promotions! Last spring we went go-karting and played laser tag, it was a blast! Tons of fun with awesome people, good laughs and fast cars. 

Read up on all of the standings for team Kaizen Dynasty here: 

http://alexnickerson...d-the-furious/ 

Thanks Alex and Leighann for the awesome night of racing! 

Attached Images

• withrow.jpg

• JennyLaPierre and ssaunders like this

#5 jim.martin

jim.martin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

Post about some of the fun memories you've created with your team.

I've had tons, but one of the most recent ones was just this past weekend. A group of Liberators got together to go out on a PPTP (People Protecting the Tarpon Population) mission in the Gulf. Those among us included Jim Martin (New VP of PPTP), Tim Jarvinen, Danny Compton, Neal Ruffner and myself. It didn't take too long before we were in an hour long fight with a bull shark. Being that we're the Liberators, we finished the fight and got the shark in the boat. Great times with great people!

Be2lLi4CQAAhx0C.jpg

Be2kBdqCEAEEe3E.jpg

Be3T0s7CAAApfuA.jpg

It was a great day Clint!! You did AWESOME hauling in your first Bull Shark measuring in over 7 feet and over an hour fight, first of many.

• Timothy.Jarvinen likes this

#6 sherryfix

sherryfix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:36 PM

Looks like you had a lot of fun too!  Excited to see the Martin's in COLORADO next weekend!!!  WHOO HOO!!!!!!!

• Timothy.Jarvinen likes this

#7 Steve K

Steve K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationWashington, MO

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:20 AM

We love the Association! Every time we get together, we have fun... Trip Tracker parties, Christmas, Meals, Leadership, Opens, Seminars, Night Owls... all of it! When the community gets together... it grows together!

God Bless!

It's a great day to be in LIFE!

#8 Adriano Troli

Adriano Troli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

I love the group get togethers... wether it is a drive out to our Ottawa open, or a trip tracker promo, its always great!  

• Owen Jones likes this

Adriano Troli

Kaizen Steadfast

If we're not up, We're getting up!

#9 Amy Clark

Amy Clark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:33 PM

I love the different times we hang with our team! From TripTrackin' Parties to our traveling adventures. Here are a couple pics. One is our "On Subscription Cookout". We came with our glasses on! Then the other pic is of our TripTrackin' Party where we made gingerbread houses.

Attached Images

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg

#10 Tyler PrudHomme

Tyler PrudHomme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPincourt, Quebec, CA

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:48 PM

Honestly, it's the small things that I really get a kick out of! :)
Running the roads is definitely both an awesome time to have intimate discussion about the direction we're heading, or just incentive to build the business faster out here to hold our own Open-meetings!
Getting together for promos, watching the UFCs together, or even going out for coffee/breakfast and having fun while doing it!

Luckily, I invested into a GoPro the summer prior, and I've gotta say I love filming whatever I can while we're out with the Team!

Some memories I've already been lucky enough to share:

On our way out to see a Kirk and Cassie Birtles seminar:
Busted-tire on the way up, and after changing it the car battery-died! :rolleyes:
Stranded for 2 hours; 4 hours total; Canadian winters? We still managed to show-up for the second half!
"It's funny now, it wasn't at the time"
(Don't hurt me Owen! xD) "NO GUTS, NO STORY!"

1441354_10151739571287133_1543432425_n_z

Ottawa seminar recognition! (You guys are awesome!) :D

180steadfast_zpsfd1ac32d.png

When we're not in Ottawa, we're definitely watching a webcast on our Tuesdays at a more local location!

stealthwebcast_zpsd18e67f5.jpg

Christmas brunch :)

LifeChristmasCrew_zps23f2ffed.jpg

I'm looking forward to the endless amount of stories that are still on their way! ;)

• Adriano Troli likes this

#11 jeanbelanger

jeanbelanger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

well we just took my parents on a cruise that was one of our dreams & also one of theirs & it was a great time with them :-) they were pretty fired up about it & they started to pack 3 months ago

#12 jeanbelanger

jeanbelanger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:20 AM

we're going to Quebec winter carnival with a grp of winners it is going to be fun we will get some pictures to share with this post :-)

#13 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:45 PM

Thanks for sharing Clint!! What a great time we had!! Can't wait till the next one we go on!!

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users